How the fuck do you get rid of an anger issue without that pansy ass "take deep breaths and think of happy places"...

How the fuck do you get rid of an anger issue without that pansy ass "take deep breaths and think of happy places" bullshit. I'm sick and fucking tired of trying to enjou.aomwthing and then getting set off by some stupid fucking prick, then going on a fucking rampage and leaving a 20ft scale model of Nagasaki in my wake.

I've ripped of 3 pairs of underwear, smashed a glass shower door with a sledgehammer, basically leveled my back yard and destroyed 4 rocks larger than my torso in the last 2 days alone

How about you stop bein' a little bitch

My problem is that I'm the exact opposite of a little bitch and I want to destroy everything that wrongs me

Stop doing meth

Stop beinh a nigger

Whichever. Count to ten, unless the problem is that you're a nog because we both know they can't count

Maybe just stop being a little fucking prisspuss bitch

Go to an mma or boxing gym and pick some fights you'll calm down quick

Not the user who called you a little bitch, but in truth, you are a little bitch

Get your shit in order, learn to deal with your issues normally, and stop being an attention seeking faggot

And before you insist you are not an attention seeking faggot, you kinda have to be one to get a fucking sledgehammer and smash a glass door. That shit isnt spontaneous, it requires thought, unless you've already got a sledgehammer in your bathroom to wipe your ass with.

It was technically broken already so i kept it in a big ole trash pen behind my house. I also keep a sledge and some other tools back there since they aren't used much

Taking deep breaths and calming yourself is not "pansy ass". It is a sensible approach to anger management, little boy.

Go have a temper tantrum. Schizoaffectives like you always have temper tantrums.

you're a little fucking dumb faggot who is too weak and stupid to have any mental discipline or self control, so you submit to your emotions like the little submissive bitch you are.

allowing yourself to be vulnerable to anyone who trolls your weak ass is the very definition of being a bitch. if you continue to allow yourself to be submissive to your emotions, you'll continue being made the bitch of others who will continue to manipulate and control you... your rage won't save you or protect you, nor will any destructive rampages.

Shit like counting to ten pisses me off more because it just reminds me of why I'm so pissed in the first place

Regardless, stop running around and looking for shit to break
The best advice really is to just take deep breaths. You just need to actually do it. Thinking of happy places doesnt help much, you actually need to clear your mind entirely. Dont think of anything, just focus on your breathing. This is the basis of meditation, and if this shit doesnt help you, its only cause you dont want it to help you

anger and hatred arise due to ignorance / delusion. as long as your mind is deluded & ignorant, you will continue being ruled by your emotions and therefor open to manipulation by others. train your mind. master your mind & body. then YOU will decide how you react to whatever happens in your life. you will rule your emotions, not the other way around. in times of crisis, stress, pain, etc.. someone who has trained and mastered their mind will act decisively, effectively, with clarity, free from fear, anger, etc... out of wisdom.

Sigh
Sup Forums really needs a more stringent no under 18's policy

This this this

I'm 24, nice try

Have you tried stop being angry? Maybe stop blaming others for your own fuck ups and realize your the problem?
I encourage you to seek out Allah, Mohammed is his prophet.
Or just jack off to Hillary pictures as most man-childs such as your self do.

Thats exactly what a 12yo would say.

24? HOLY SHIT YOU MASSIVE FUCKING MANCHILD FAGGOT
THIS IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY
ALL THE FUCKING CRINGES!!

You sound like a pathetic prick

Why are you yelling friend?

You might have affective bipolar disorder and are in a maniac phase atm. Go see a doctor, fag.

You don't understand the internet

How about stop being a fucking baby and just calm your stupid ass down? The fact that you take that attitude is exactly why you're a fucking child. You're basically throwing tantrums because you feel like calling down is for pussys. Either just calm your stupid tard rage ass down or hang yourself and save yourself some years worth of embarrassment

>lol OP has Autism

This is the sort of things that autistic kids do after a sensory overload.

>lol

See a shrink. That's what I did.