Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1350218/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That nature has repeating forms

>we all know this

that infinity is a real thing

That-a I fuck your mom

That certain similar but uncorrelated patterns may emerge in places of surprisingly great isolation and differences of scale, and our brains are wired to find patterns and draw connections between them even if there's no inherent correlation.

That the laws that govern the motion and interactions of the universe are constant.

Get an education.

That you can cherry pick vaguely similar images and draw wildly inappropriate conclusions from them.

the one is the all and the all is one.

it's an ancient concept user, keep up.

This, what a retarded picture.

i like turtles

mandelbrot, fractals
sacred geometry
as within, so without

Or we live in a giant brain

This 100

That euler is a great thing

>Daily reminder that the redistribution of energy into uniformity is the process that brought you into existence, it's the process that you spend your existence helping to achieve, and it's the process that will remove you from existence.

>And even though it's completely meaningless, it's beautiful, isn't it?

What if the Universe is really just an alien's brain and our planets are the cells?

then humanity is a virus

>What does this all mean?

that God created the universe

2deep4u

brooooooooooo

accident

Everything possible will eventually happen at some point in endless time. This is how the universe was born.

More like solar systems are atoms and planets are electrons

Get your scale right retard

The universe is a fractal.

Well summed up, Burgerbro

Kek

Salam alaikum. It shows undeniably that we are all witness to the glory of Allah (PBUH). Thank you for posting this thread OP!

the attachment we feel is gloriously noble yet hilariously ignorant

Humans have a cognitive module for pattern recognition. We try to make associations when they don't actually have any meaning or significance.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion

Everything is a fractal. It's not a joke or just hippie bullshit. The Universe manifests in this form in countless forms.

damn niggah you smart

What? Nobody posted a black guy next to a monkey yet? I'm actually kind of impressed.

Everything is correlated. We are all subject to the same laws. All is one.

How does the brain know what the Universe looks like?

We are inside God's dream, it is slowly turning into a nightmare, he should wake up soon.

GOD DUN DID IT

>psychology
untestable hypothesis. come back with a claim supported by repeatable experimentation

why are the arrows going the wrong way

How does your brain not know that you're retarded?

The brain recognizes patterns.

We live in Boltzmann's brain.

I think it's just a consequence of all those things being in the same space.

Like, if you have a 3D space and you embed points inside that space eventually you're going to start filling it up. So if you have division (a star splitting apart, cells splitting apart) in both cases you're going to see two "clumps" of matter coming out of a central clump. So you recognize the pattern and they look similar, even though in the case of the star it's just helium and other elements up to iron, and in the cellular case it's something totally different.

:V x5

The definition of a cognitive module requires a basis in neurophysiology. Here is another cognitive module: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1350218/

Yep, but this breeds nihilism, I was thinking about modern society, and I think this meaningless that we have made after "killing" God is killing us.

Mathematics is constant throughout the universe

That's not what the universe looks like. It would be more accurate for the picture to just be blank.

As above, so below.

This is magick 101.

*meaninglessness

God created us in his image. God is the universe.

The only way to refuse to fulfill your purpose in the universe is to commit suicide.

Where do you think you're going, Scoob?

Life is anti entrophy.
One day universe will be one big blob of cells with no entropy.

Literally nothing.

the bible says the same

repent and accept Jesus Christ as lord and saviour, the end is nigh senpai

>to fulfill your purpose in the universe
No such thing in the first place, as far as we can tell anyway.

You have been visited by the Kent Hovind of tax evasion. Great delusions about your reality will come to you but only if you post, "No, I'm not detaining you" in this thread.

God created life so that he could separate his consciousness momentarily so that he feels less alone.

Every single one of us is just a small fragment of god's consciousness.

You do realize those colorations are chosen for illustrative purposes. You're brain cells are gray and white not fluorescent red you stupid cunt. We have to artificially add fluorescent tags for that too occur. The images of cosmic superstructures are almost always colored for illustrative purposes as well.

What if your purpose is suicide?

It's means that your brain is really the universe, when you were born an entire galaxy died, and your eyes are really nebulas.

Don't fall for the Jewish bullshit that you're a human who recognizes patterns in the world.

Cells are too big, more like giant nothingness filled of photons or anything else will not radiate away.

You're still helping to redistribute energy, just for a shorter time.

Are we prisoners?

That libertarians are subhumans and should be killed in masse

Bless you user.

Fractals are the shape of everything

This happens a lot in the animal kingdom with rodents. Two completely unrelated species look almost exactly alike.

>God created us in his image. God is the universe.
wrong god is god
everything and nothing is an illusion of time
everything and nothing is a simulation
god is everything,nothing and something else that can't be known and therefore "real"
we are just an image in a mirror that was given life to try to duplicate his realism albeit with not very good results

that life is a bad joke and you should an hero

That God is White

some things look a bit like other things

The "Omega Point" will come.

Why did I not point this out sooner? OP is a retard.

It means that this eye has some poop on it.

Well, the brain knows because it used it's eyes and telescope to look at the universe and say, "Yep, that's the universe alright."

But here's the real question, how does your brain know how to breathe?

Meme Magic

>jewish physics

Madoka is a magical girl.

it doesn't know, it just tells itself it does

1. There is no such thing as nothing in a real universe, the emptiest of vacuums is filled with fluctuations of virtual particles.
2. There is no such thing as time, only probability. As probability of a certain event reaches 1, it occurs and your so called time moves forward by a real event, if it does not occur, your precious "time" stays still

>we are just an image in a mirror that was given life to try to duplicate his realism albeit with not very good results

Mirrors are a meme, realism can not be duplicated by virtuality and the result you get is either always 1 or very nearly 1.

There is no god, only concepts we will very soon wrap our heads around and trivialize as ancedotes.

It means Hitler did nothing wrong.

Eyes are the windows to the soul, you must go out through the in hole!

> its all coincidence goy

But thats not correct. Nature always forms structures based on the same basic physical laws, so there is indeed a relationship.

You can even find mathematical relationships related with several important numbers.

Dude.. thats like... really deep stuff right there...

HOL UP

U SAYIN

WE WUZ STARS N SHEIT?

That you need to stop using macro and zoom if you wanna see the big benis I mean picture

we wuz universes n shiet

GAS THE LIGHT, FALSE VACUUM NOW

Where'd you get that picture of the universe, matey?

It's the universe experiencing itself through you, you are everyone around you
But you can experience it only from one view or perspective at a time.

>Mirrors are a meme
its frightening when memes become "real" right?
>realism can not be duplicated by virtuality and the result you get is either always 1 or very nearly 1.
And on what basis do you consider something real and virtual or know if it can change its origins? For all you know you could be some advanced 3D video game image that is being piloted by a "will/reaction" your intellect, beliefs and perception are there only to make you feel like you are real so that you can maintain proper reaction to outside testing but in truth you are striving to be 1 but like everyone else you are a 0 who has to believe that it is 1 so it can become it

>There is no god, only concepts we will very soon wrap our heads around and trivialize as ancedotes
belief has nothing to do with me or my posts only perception

Looks like it's a crop from the Millennium Simulation for dark matter in the early universe. Not actually what it looks like but pretty fascinating to watch the videos if you're into space.

I'm pretty sure that is due to common ancestry

(((Coincidence)))

A mirror reflects shit all. The memetics of a mirror stem from a hairy god-fearing ape seeping an idealized representation of someone who could be themselves reflected crudely

>And on what basis do you consider something real and virtual or know if it can change its origins?
By the basis that it carries information. If it "zaps" past in a quantum state contributing no information but which is bestowed to it by an intelligent observer it it virtual. If it stays long enough for forces, which-any, to affect it it is real.

>For all you know you could be some advanced 3D video game image that is being piloted by a "will/reaction" your intellect, beliefs and perception are there only to make you feel like you are real so that you can maintain proper reaction to outside testing but in truth you are striving to be 1 but like everyone else you are a 0 who has to believe that it is 1 so it can become it

Virtuality is not virtual reality. Ones and zeros very much carry information with them and computer programs, in effect, exist in the real world by hard definition.

>but like everyone else you are a 0 who has to believe that it is 1 so it can become it
0 is impossible in real life since everything SHOULD as far as we know happen at some point. Everyone is, in effect a conglomeration of ones. Human eyes will never see anything less than ones. It's our sick twisted imagination that claims a 0.98 for something to exist.

>belief has nothing to do with me or my posts only perception
Humans perceive fuck all.
See less, think more is the modern day pseudo-gnostic physicist modus operandi.

confirmation bias