5'4" 21 year old guy

>5'4" 21 year old guy
>Skinny
>Haven't had sex in a year and she was my first gf
>Everyone who doesn't know me think I'm a teen.
>Don't have much success in dating apps.
Do I have a chance meeting potential gf or casual sex if I go to a bar or the club? I don't want a hooker. I only like women. Help me. I'm tired of being single and masturbating.

keep trying. dont be so hard on yourself. dont jerk off so much.

Are you a NEET or what? Are you somewhat interesting? Any redeemable hobbies besides shitposting on Sup Forums?
> Do you have a chance?
Yes, we're all going to make it OP.

join the police and go under cover in a highschool to bust drug dealers

>I don't want a hooker. I only like women.

Lol

No but err OP you have to become happy within yourself, you have to love yourself first before you can learn to love anyone else. Chicks can see it a mile off in you and it turn's them off.

You can't use others as your crutch for happiness

Not a NEET. Community college although I had to skip this semester. Work part time at a retail store.

It's hard when I always get rejected or flaked last minute before dates. I've just quit but the desire lingers.

Look

It's a learning curve user but it's not something you should rush either. You present yourself with your flaws, the opening to your post opened with your problems. Your sub consciously doing it and chicks see it.

Keep the desire but fix you first. Don't rush this, take your time and learn

Use your appearance to pass for a virgin and enjoy the ride

But you are 21 you are a teen. I'm a old fag i know a teen when i see one.

How?

>enjoy the ride
What you mean? I don't think anyone wants a "virgin".

Well, you're wrong. There are quite a few of them who would find it gratifying to be your first. Look for 35+ years old women, because 18-25 y/o chicks won't be as interested

Ok, how?

Play the shy and vulnerable card. Make them feel predatory

At a bar? What else? Please walk me through it

It's more difficult at a bar because you'll have to maneuver the conversation up to the point where you "admit" to being a virgin. But if it's on a dating app / website you can state in your profile that you're looking for someone to lose your virginity to

Ive never seen women that old on those apps

Then go to craigslist or something. Also, don't ever try to impress women. You'll just make yourself look stupid and obnoxious. Being nice and pleasant is good enough, and it's even better if you're showing some shyness (not too much, it's just annoying when people are not able to talk and won't look at you). Let them take the lead

The idea is that you ant to feel a bit motherly towards you, but in a sexual way. That's why it doesn't works on young women

Damn I derped a bit there. You want them to feel a bit motherly towards you, is what I meant to say