Today's Sup Forums Would Consider This Hick "Red-pilled"

What the fuck happened to this board, lads?

>hick
What is a hick?
Be specific now

Those fuckers are degenerates.

Fuck off, moran!

jewish clickbait merchants, mostly

oh and twitter...

>what happened to this board
People like you started showing up

Gaymercancer happened. Chased off the old guard. Now it's just retarded teenagers and christians.

80% sure this guy made this on purpose

That image was debunked years ago.
The assclown holding the sign was a liberal blogger.

Yeah, now it's le edgy /FoxNews/ viewers who came here from Breitbart who came here from Milo who came here from Twitter and Gay Mergate. They brought Christfags and mainstream Republicans and straight up Zionists with them.

This board is fast-approaching the most pleb and blue pilled board there is.

Oh yeah, and Trump is cancer.
>Sucking Sheldon Adelson dick
>Consults John Bolton
>Meeting with Henry Kissenger
Fuck outta here with that shit. He's just as bad as Bernie or Killary.

>B-b-but muh wall
Do you really think this global capitalist billionaire with HIS OWN PRODUCT LINE MADE IN ME-HEE-CO is gonna actually do that?

Lemmings...

Careful there user.. they're going to call you a Soros shill...

You are going to be called a redditor for calling out republicans on their bullshit on Sup Forums

>This board is fast-approaching the most pleb and blue pilled board there is.
I'm so disgusted with what's happened to this site. Fortunately, most of the gaymercancer babbies have migrated off to wherever the fuck their cancerous lot has come from. Unfortunately, it broke Sup Forums. I don't even know when the last time I saw an unbiased chart or source for an argument was.

>Oh yeah, and Trump is cancer.
All American politicians are cancer. That's one of the things that's always sucked about this board. Like two fucking years straight of candidate shilling threads. The board is about 50% that shit at any given date.

>Do you really think this global capitalist billionaire with HIS OWN PRODUCT LINE MADE IN ME-HEE-CO is gonna actually do that?
Plebs. They need exterminated if the species is to survive.

I wish Sup Forums was up to Reddit standards. This place is fucking facebook-tier now. Pure, unmitigated cancer.

Ikr? Here come the (You)s

Well boys I'm actually quite surprised by the response so far ITT. Not even one customary OP is a faggot.

This thread is a fucking circle jerk

OP is a cuck, you're all gay.

>I wish Sup Forums was up to Reddit standards.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH

Enjoy crying about Sup Forums discussion not being to par with your discriminating tastes.

Well hes not wrong.

This board was started as a containment board to keep ignorant fucks and their redpill meme out of other boards.

>redpill meme
>so close minded though
The irony.

Hick is everyone OP's too autistic to understand.

It doesn't matter if Sup Forumsburgers genuinely like Trump or not. What matters is that he's the most fun choice, which means you should all vote for him.

If you knew who I was and what level of education & achievement I've achieved you wouldn't be saying that.

(You)

No he isn't. That would be Bernie. Just imagine the widespread American buttrage if he was elected. My god, the old White wrinkled potato Republicunts would fume day and night. I'd start watching the news just to see the tantrums. Trump is just a boring reality tv star. There's nothing entertaining about him. He's the same old tired boorish, ignorant American this country is full of.

Oh boy we got a pop star on our hands here. Are you Lady Gaga?

B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE GREAT WALL OF AMERICA?

Anyway it doesnt matter. The general election will be Trump vs Hilary, and the lady is as boring as possible.

Nice elevated Sup Forums discussion dude. Is this what old Sup Forums was like?

Hahahahahahaha

It's hard to fully understand, but a lot of Republican supporters have gotten desperate over the past 8 years. Instead of picking a candidate who actually has experience in public office, they decided to pick someone with no experience at all.

You can't run a country like a business, it doesn't work that way. Sup Forums mostly used to be against boot lickers and for libertarianism and for people like Ron Paul.

Everybody who supports Trump is a boot licker. He'll piss in their cornflakes and call it Trump Milk, and they'll be begging for more, paying $20 a gallon.

You'd think someone would have brought up how much of a failure the Great Wall of China was by now.

>This bullshit, from the guy who posted this:

>You can't run a country like a business, it doesn't work that way. Sup Forums mostly used to be against boot lickers and for libertarianism and for people like Ron Paul.
While there did used to be more libertarians here (and good riddance), American elections have always been pure cancer around Sup Forums.

>Everybody who supports Trump is a boot licker. He'll piss in their cornflakes and call it Trump Milk, and they'll be begging for more, paying $20 a gallon.
I would fully expect that level of demagogue worship from nu/pol/.

I'm not the one that is asking for reddit tier high quality discussion on Sup Forums. I like memes and I like fun.

My points are certainly true.

Any other candidate comes out and says he loves the Jews used to get ridicule, and some still do, from most of Sup Forums. Trump comes out and says he loves the Jews and the majority of Sup Forums sucks his dick.

Thank you for the support, m8. You're a top lad. [okay sign emoji; one hundred emoji; one hundred emoji]

You're a faggot and you're retarded. Also illiterate, apparently.

Naw man you don't know. It didn't matter what dumbfuck thing any Republicunt candidate said. Sup Forums ALWAYS supported them - at least the faggots who cared at all.

Funny I thought the board hate Zionist republican yet this board has become so enthused to vote for one

Memes are paramount. But srsly, a lot of newfag mainstream conservative cancer has crept into this board. The type of shit that used to be torn apart and anally raped here.

>how much of a failure the Great Wall of China was by now.
Who fucking cares. It's entertaining

>While there did used to be more libertarians here (and good riddance)

Get out, commie.

Except cuckervative is the meme of the hour and the right-wing meme squads of twitter got the GOP establishment on a chain.

A hick is a spic who lives in an English speaking country but doesn't speak English.

Anyone who has the balls to tell the Jews to start paying their fair shekels can't be that big of a zionist.

>Trump will save us from the jews!!

No seriously. The fact that nobody has brought this up, particularly in public is proof that all of America is literally retarded.

そーなのか

> le trump is anti establishment and for white nationalism

These posts deserve upboats

Yes, but nu/pol/ shits seem to think "cuckservative" doesn't apply to them. It does. And the mindless worship of demagogues like Trump and the rich...like Trump are exactly why they're called cuckservatives. Because they're willing good goyim for one bullshit group or another.

>libertardians
>not boot lickers

Have the fullsize image, friend. I hate to see the meme-poor. I ain't no fucking ancap. This one's on me.

Strong Adam Kokesh meme

>having to work for a living is like living under a repressive government

boo hoo hoo ;^( no free stuff

People got tired of open border #RomneyMissile neocons.

>Le free stuff meme
What the fuck are you worried about? Living with your parents isn't a job, faggot.

But that's the thing, most of these newfags ARE neocons (whether they know the term or not).