If you met Anthony Fantano in real life, what would you say to him...

If you met Anthony Fantano in real life, what would you say to him? (Reminder that he can beat you up if you say anything negative)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycxzo-CTQpY&t=8705s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"rattling high hatsssssssssssssssss"

Melon can i cum in your forehead?

>You're influencing an entire generation of shit taste, good job
That fat cunt couldn't kick my ass. I'll just mule kick him in the knees if he tries anything

light 4 my ass. fucking fite me nerd.

>You make mostly well-informed, entertaining reviews, and I respect your taste. Keep up the good work man.

probably what up cuck boi

This honestly. For all the shit that we give him, he just seems like a kind honest man who's only making a living.

You are manlet. And id like to see him try

Have you even seen his body? He'll fucking take you down in one punch

"you look nice but I don't get any useful info from your reviews. also stop doing metal reviews, poser"

I actually met him once, before I even knew who he was. I'm pretty sure he thought I recognized him, by the way, he looked at me. I just said hello and kept walking.

do you remember how you noted damn ?

This.

ur head is like a knee

im too awkward to speak to people

"I get the sense that you're spending less and less time on the albums you review, because your commentary is getting further and further of the mark, and less insightful. Also, your girlfriend looks like a gorilla. Black girls can be gorgeous, so there's no need to settle!"

Hi there Anthony.

He's not Joe Rogan. He's a doughy, bald numale with shit taste.

>man

These.

I'm also not an irrational freak who hates someone based soley on their taste in music.

He seems like a cool guy, has a charismatic vibe and a positive attitude. Not a fan of Kendrick or Death Grips personally but I don't care that he is.

Just pretend for posting sake

Hello Anthony, do you want to drink a nice beer on the couch while listening to SunnO)))? I want to get to know you better... I want to caress these broad shoulders...

MELON! How are you doing? Love your channel, dude. Keep it up, proud of you.

He's literally a powerlifter. He could take you out easily my dude

"I'd like a McChicken, a McDouble with no pickles, a large fry and a large Diet Coke please."

>No pickles

Source of this

McPickles are bad.

yeah powerlifting donuts into your greedy mouth doesn't count

I'd laugh at him for going bald in his early 20s and say nothing

>Joe Rogan
lol of all people you could bring up.

Where'd all your hair go??

Somewhere in this interview. Not gonna re-watch it to find the exact location but it's more than 2 hours in
youtube.com/watch?v=Ycxzo-CTQpY&t=8705s

Low tier bait

I'd say nothing but give him a skeptical look that says "I know who you are and I know you're full of shit."

It'd be pretty cool if I could talk enough shit about him to get him to kick my ass because I could sue him for quite a bit of money, but I think it'd actually be pretty challenging to get him to throw a punch.

hello

I have met Fantano. I saw him twice at the same venue in Hamden CT (about a half hour from where I live). Once was an Anamanagucci show when I was in freshman year of HS, then at the King Krule show when I as in sophomore year. Both times I just told him that I appreciated his work. Seems like an okay guy.

Him? Beat me up?

Do some of the old Scott Walker solo albums next classics week.

"Sam Hyde could kick your ass."

Wouldn't even say "Hi", I'd just open the conversation with that.

Yeah, I feel like Fantano would be the guy to take you. To lunch that is.

>t. reddit

I would ask if I could pay him to see his reviews that he removed that included to 10 second sound clips

how so, my presumptuous chum?

tell him i've been watchinghis content since 2010 and it's been interesting and exciting to see him grow. joking give him shit for his narkopop review. go in for a hug. tell him to have a nice day and leave.

>Reminder that he can beat you up if you say anything negative
You fucking kidding me? I would MERC that fucking homolord holy shit why would you even say that?

I would probably just spit on him but I'm just sayin he's a straight pussy ass nigga.