Didnt bother to find a trap(or sissy whatevs) bread. But was in a pretty damn good furfagfag thread and supplying pics

Didnt bother to find a trap(or sissy whatevs) bread. But was in a pretty damn good furfagfag thread and supplying pics

Also OC from tonight and a before my computer crash if anyone wants ^_^.

I'm Elizatbeth btw

I'm OP and I'll link my posts, doubt it'll be necessary but it annoys me when i don't

You appear unhinged.

I like this pic and it's usually how I identify myself but I'll be posting primarily OC unless anyone requests otherwise and by anyone I mean the guy from the furfag bread. hah

No doubt.
Aren't we all unhinged on here?

thigh highs pls

From tonight so i'm still going through vids.

Here ya go
Linking posts.

I love you Elizabeth the best trap for me on Sup Forums!

Posted on old thread, save and share my pic I want to know guys have came over my virgin ass

Pic didn't post

Kinda girly butt

Any more?

Kik?

Yeah chick i slept with last night said that, makes me happy being able to walk around flaunting it

She have any idea you want to be the girl?

Well she ain't wrong. I'd slap that cute butt

Thank you so much sweetie!

No one does, I like that I have a secret side it makes it so much more of a turn on for me

you are hawt bb

whoops forgot to give kik
TheSourceOfFilth
I agree with this I love butts, speaking of which any cute boys wanna come spank mine? Oh oh better yet bend me over a counter and fuck me repeatedly????(shhh been without internet for a week so you shoosh!)

>bend me over a counter and fuck me repeatedly
id be down for this

Thanks I'd love for you to cone spank me, I'd love to eat that ass x

Sup Forums knows your secret and approves

pfft :P you silly boy I'm just a slutty sissy The only thing i'll say is I kinda like my bum (but it has a very noticable lack of cock and repeated cum loads *sigh*

Fuckin shave