twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's your favorite album right now?
the sound of my balls slapping your mom's pussy and you deleting this thread

>trump hat
>Pink Floyd shirt

What did he mean by this

A History of Flesh

Hes a confused brainlet

Does anyone else think he looks like Aaron?

Build the wall. Duh

is he a blood or something?

The satisfaction of Pink Floyd's The Wall shirts that have been EVERYWHERE among Trumpanzees and knowing it helps fund Roger Waters tours is the best.

flower boy

Tie between ITAOTS and Kid A

Not my favourite but a great album as well

this but unironically

sung tongs imo

these lately
good album
>Trumpanzees
embarrassing desu

youtu.be/Ulqgk06saXY been on this for a bit now, pretty underrated as far as bowie albums go

diary desu

This or the new Manchester Orchestra album. Can't believe it took me this long to get into Hum.

so this is a champion of the white race, yes?

> The Wall
> an album partially about the evils of fascism
> MAGA hat
> the closest analogy to fascism in the modern era
Nigga, you're full on retarded

cry more you brown fuck

I was originally scared away from this because of that Coldsteel the Hedgeheg thing. I was afraid that it would be too overly edgy and angsty, but I ended up absolutely loving it.

unironically the wall

>the closest analogy to fascism in the modern era

lol

this recently clicked for me and I've been listening to it a lot, great album

S H I T T A S TE

north korea is the closest thing to nazi fascism

Jesus Roger, this is a bit much

what happened to artistic subtlety

are trump supporters the new atheists of the internet?

Going to be hard stopping inevitable extinction looking like that, honkey.

is this actually what's happening at recent Waters' concerts? Because my dad and I bought tickets a while ago to see him in September and I'm not really keen on going if this is what's being shown.

maybe you should grow a pair and just enjoy the music without having your precious little feelings hurt because someone dares to disagree with your oh so special opinions

i was getting more that they doesn't want to go to a really poltical anti-trump show with their probably pro trump dad, rather than getting all butthurt about trump themselves.

maybe you shouldn't get your precious feelings hurt over assuming I support Trump.

I only asked because I want to go precisely because I want to enjoy the music, not so I can witness a 2 hour anti-trump circlejerk.

I've looked up details and apparently these visuals are only shown during the performance of "Pigs (Three Different Ones)" so I'll still be going.

Wouldn't you be mad if you went to an event you paid for only to see expression about things you hate rather than an exhibition of the music and the experience you've come to love through being a fan of Floyd?

I certainly would.

your dad shouldnt be a pink floyd fan then, considering what they stand for.

Dad isn't pro-Trump, if anything he's anti-Trump.

It's just the fact that he wants to go to a Pink Floyd show, not a political rally.

see