Am i gross

am i gross

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show some fresh cuts it reaaaally gets me off

What's your kik. Let's talk this out

Let us see your dick, then we can decide.

Lets see that pussy

If that is you, you have a fine body.
The cuts I dont understand but I am sure you could solve your problems with the right people next to you and ofc if you start talking about it.

Nah just stop and get a shrink

If I took your pants off and saw all this, it wouldn't be a deal breaker.

and im a guy, dont bother asking for tits or w/e
i tried. i thought it was nice to feel hope about something i wanted to be better. but she cant help me, my psychiatrist cant help me, so now theres nothing and no hope.

Time stamp my love

Still a cute guy though

Look around where your posting. I hardly think you qualify as gross. Not sure what drives you to such extremes, but I hope you find peace from it.

Yes, you are! :3

Need Kik for future fap material

All these pics were posted here less than two weeks ago.

its you, my teddy bear! Ive seen those cut legs multiple times by now, but I didnt know they belong to you.
They make you even more attractive from my point of view. Love you

yes you are. now cut yourself again and post pics

Hey dumbass
If I stopped, you can too
I know the feeling of hopelessness
It's a mirage
Do you want to talk it out dude?

Yes
Nothing attractive about being a edgy fuck with cuts all over your legs wtf

Do it faggot kys

shut your filthy mouthes you disgusting degenerates. SHE IS my teddy bear and SHE IS perfect. now kys

here is the secret to life. past and future are only illusions in our minds. they do not exist. dont worry about things we cannot control and the one thing we have control over is our attitudes right meow. be excited be happy be grateful.. you are alive!

Yes.

we choose how we feel

stop posting other people's pics and stop samefagging goddammit

Well buddy SHE is a HE so get your thumb out of your ass and kys for the gene pool

I stared at those cuts and for some odd reason that I'm hungry for some grilled chicken strips…

i didnt post anything you autist

SHE is a SHE. no boy, no trap, a SHE. now stop sucking your daddys tiny dick and an hero for my amusement

Yes you are

kids play nice this is not how you make friends

My gf have many of those. I really like to lick them.

nah
just quit the cutting stuff, it's bad.

try to focus on positive things in your life, and improve from there.

life is hard, but your family and friends love you.

Hey, user, please don't froget!

youtube.com/watch?v=x6LovY_DdEE

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
hope is more like a mirage, its always fake and strings me along long enough to just feel more sadness but i dont want to cry anymore
idk why youd assume there are people who love me or positive things about my life, lacking those things is what hurts the most

Yes faggot

gross because retard

thats fucking horrible, please user dont do this

when you love yourself you dont need anyone to love you.

This is EXTREMELY sexy. Please, make more!

Yes

Are you on any meds?
If not, I think they would help.

They don't fix the problems but they enable you to do it. There's no "passive" fix - you have to do the work.

Based on my personal experience.

Dick and boi pussy pics then faggot.

Yes, ur weak, truly degenerate. And unless anybody is into tony the tiger no ones gonna hit that

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_bag
Here you go

You know you are. You made yourself gross on purpose.
Men don't think that shit is glamorous or a show of passion or inner beauty or any of that shit. Guys see what you've done and they either go
"This ones crazy, I'm not touching it with a 10 foot pole" or "This ones damaged and I take advantage."
One of those guys is one you want, the other is a guy you don't want, but what those guys have in common is neither one finds that shit sexy. You're gross and mutilated. If you're lucky those might be gone completely in 10 to 15 years, or if you have less resilient skin, you'll have that shit forever and you'll never be able to take back what you did to yourself. You're gonna regret it when you stop being 14.

it doesnt even matter at this point, if it helps me feel better theres no problem
feeling love from someone would give me a reason to get up in the morning
ive tried 6 antidepressants, they dont do anything, last one i was on made me cry less but it didnt change any actual emotions, just felt like i was being numbed out. and my psych wouldnt prescribe anything for anxiety despite me being unable to leave the house alone and staying inside for weeks at a timw

It's down the street, not across the road

you're rather someone like me who attempts to turn psychical pain into physical pain.
actually you have a beautiful body, regardless of your gender. that you basically ask for confirmation and positive feedback is actually part of the borderline personality disorder which can not be removed as it is chronical but you can learn to live well with it, just as i did. greetings

Boys don't cut.

Yes

/thread

dont they
i dont think im borderline because at worst i have an unstable self image, not an unstable image of other people

You look like a girl.

Try the Electroconvulsive therapy.
Better than antidepressants.

I mean, you can always become a tiger.

No they don't, boys torture their dicks.

Jesus Christ, how long does it take to heal?

user you need to stop.

what your parents think about this?

Dead girls are so sexy. I especially love watching autopsies. Few things arouse me as much as seeing a woman carved up like an animal. My favorite parts are when they peel back the breasts, and when they remove the ribs. Dead girls are the best.

You're messed up for life. I don't think that therapy can even help you.

Here's a tip: if you're not using anything to embalm them, slice open the abdominal cavity and they won't bloat as much. Ooh, my heart is racing just thinking about it.

Nah, not gross. I hope you're still not cutting though, for your own sake. You should find something you love to do. Something therapeutic and not so self-destructive.

You are beautiful and unique in your own way, OP. Just don't be so rough with yourself.

"Why look George! It's our friend Zoe Zebra!!"

dude you are literally braindead, stop cutting yourself you stupid fuck.
How does it help you? feeling pain doesnt help you, twat.
Just stop and go work out, run to your grandmas house and tell her 'im a fagit do you still love me?' she will %88 say YES my little fagget, its time to stop, for real.

Stupid gay fag, you were b& last year because you were 16

kys

ill love you right now
where you at?
ill come give u all the love you could want user...

This is Sup Forums now. We are now a 7 years old TV show about friendship and love etc etc etc. All of you please start cutting even deeper

"lol I'm gonna cut myself and post pics on Sup Forums."

You must really hate yourself. Start improving your life by not visiting this website. You're probably not half as shit as any other person.

Find a guy. An ugly guy. He'll make all what he can for your sake. Don't be a bitch with him.

Hi Rolf Harris

First: Boys cut
Second: unstable self image is one symptom of borderline. A diagnosis is just a short way to explain a bunch of symptoms (excuse my English at this point). Why don't you go into a clinic? How long are you in therapy?
Antidepressants doesn't work like you think, there are no miracle wonder weapon, they just help you to stabilize yourself so you can go through therapy.
For my self I have a good one (for me) it gives me energy to go out the house and to my psy.

I know an ascetic poo in loo who does this, difference between poo in loo and you is that poo in loo cuts into the same scar over and over again pouring vinegar and shit into it while it heals, he has ONE scar, no one could even notice it.
You have HUNDREDS of scars meaning you want them and want to show them off
bottom line

Attention whore

why not kill ur self already?

They look like they'd be nice to eat.

I thought I was alone in this world.

I just want to fuck your brains out all night and whisper "Lets do it again" in your ear

You have nice feet I wanna fuck you! Show pussy & ass plz.

post boipucci

what are doing up this early my little self harm trap goddess?

user nu :c

show me your boipussy

you aren't

Well who would love such a self-harming, self-victimizing piece of shit kys

Goddamn right

It's fucking gross and you're fucked up for life. Kys, faggot.

There, you got your attention. Now kys.

Yeah pretty much I mean it's okay if you want to look like a zebra

>Tony the tiger
Little kek

Words of thruth

i can help you