Almost there faggots

almost there faggots
lets put him in jail

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law

Other urls found in this thread:

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/
rt.com/news/401680-soros-terrorist-petition/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nerd

Who tf is he

idiot thread for idiot sheep

he funds leftist political campaigns to destabilize and profit

humanevents.com/2011/04/02/top-10-reasons-george-soros-is-dangerous/

whos the girll?

>believing that site is a real organization
>believing a few thousand or even a few millions can at least make him notices you
>Implying he's not colluded with the government
I will defeat powerful millionaires with my petitions.!!!
So sad.

I don't know

defeatist mindset

number 1 rule of posting on Sup Forums
NEVER make your picture more interesting that your post, now gib source.

>being realistic is bad
Have fun in the real world, faggot.

yeah trips or not dude is completely right, you might as well start a petition "to take down the illuminati"
the jews have already won. i hate G soros as much as the next guy but this petition won't do shit.

cont

btw i did sign that petition to recognize antifa as a terrorist organization, but I bet it won't do shit. If you really believe in this 'we the people' petition system OP, then please educate me on when it actually worked for important matters.

Soros makes the world better. Lets do this for the Koch brothers instead.

Who is this titty monster?

Thanks for the link! I've been saying, things wouldn't be as bad if Soros money was frozen. Let's get this one done!!

Explain how they are anywhere near as bad. They at least pay taxes and dont fund riots.

He is untouchable you will fail, sorry. l have actually tried to keep surveillance on him and even that was impossible

Half of those aren't even bad things, unless you're a conservacuck

you're welcome! Spread the word

we should try even if it was just for lulz

rt.com/news/401680-soros-terrorist-petition/

Only as long as Robert Mercer is added to the list.

Link is 6 1/2 years old. Glad you've got such updated evidence for your argument.

Petioning to declare him criminal is a non starter. It is an invalid petition.

Petition to change the law so that he's declared illegal - maybe.

But this is just fucking retarded.

>fund riots

I'm an unemployed person
I have free time.

Where do I sign up to become a "paid protestor" , and how can I compete with all of the people that are rovisinf the device for free?

Tl dr; you're a fucking retard

Chloe Vevrier you useless fucks, jesus christ image search is even an embedded feature on cuckchan these days.

Craigslist. No wonder you're unemployed, you helpless NEET.

>unemployed
>communist

They always go hand-in-hand

l spent 2 weeks trying to track his movements and was confronted by men in black who told me to stop if l wanted to live. l was followed for about a month when l returned to my homeland. Completely fucked myself

i didnt know about this feature. how do i?

Wow. You're sure butthurt. Unfortunately for you he hasn't broken any laws. So good luck with that.

> l

Russia today is Russian state propaganda.

Putin and Soros had a falling out, elite falling out

Little blue arrow next to the post number

Soros isn't a fan of human rights violations

I agree with you but why did he give up jews to the Nazis?

thx m8. good shit

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/declare-george-soros-terrorist-and-seize-all-his-related-organizations-assets-under-rico-and-ndaa-law
He funds BLM, those are some real humanitartian.

Not illegal. Also not antifa.

Because he was a kid and didn't have a choice. Now he's trying to make up for it in crazy ways. Still not illegal. You can't just declare your political enemies to be terrorist

Actually that first image doesn't show up in the search.

Tell that to the numerous economies and currencies he has devastated for personal gain.

"But he funded some political thing I believe in and that is totally not a controlled venture!!"

For political gain as well. Plus if that was your big worry you wouldn't be a huge fan of this administration.