>nobody loves him

He really dropped the ball on that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBfVCMgQOMM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mORivjGVhYs
youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_fuck_with_the_formula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mike love is a pleb filter. Go suck off pet sounds you teenage patrician you.

Hand over the songwriting credits, Brian. Hey now, don't make me get tough with you.

>THE REVENUE BRIAN!
>GIVE ME THE REVENUE!!!!
>I BASICALLY WROTE "PET SOUNDS" AND "SMiLE"
>GIVE ME THE REVENUE!!!!!

THE CREDITS BELONG TO ME, COUSIN BRIAN

jesus christ that photo

Someone explain him to me. Why is he hated?

>"GOODNIGHT MY BABY/SLEEP TIGHT MY BABY"
>I WROTE THAT, BRIAN!!!!
>THAT'S ALL ME!
>HAND OVER THE SONGWRITING CREDITS, BRIAN!!!!

For those who don't know how much of an asshole Mike Love is, here's a quick rundown:

>During the recording of the now stone-cold classic Pet Sounds, Mike Love responded to one of the glorious, spellbinding harmonies with “Who is gonna hear this shit? The ears of a dog?” Brian Wilson would later use this as inspiration for the album title.
>Love later claimed he was the one that came up with the album title.
>Mike Love sued Brian Wilson for songwriting credits on a ton of Beach Boys songs even though his actual contributions were laughably minimal. Like, his contribution to “Wouldn’t It Be Nice” was “Goodnight, my baby/ Sleep tight, my baby.”
>Mike sued Brian Wilson again because of a free promotional CD that was given out for Brian Wilson’s 2004 release of SMiLE, claiming that it misappropriated the Beach Boys' likeness and that it “damaged” the band’s reputation. The case was thrown out and Mike Love was revealed to be the Grinch.
>Decades after single-handedly ruining the SMiLE project, Love claimed he wrote all the SMiLE songs once the album actually came out.
>Also, Love had the gall to talk about how great SMiLE is in the promotional commercial for last year’s The SMiLE Sessions.
>Love somehow controls The Beach Boys’ name and has only used that power for evil throughout his entire life.
>His solo record sucks even more than you’d expect.
>He didn’t even write the songs on his solo record.
>Love sued longtime Beach Boy Al Jardine for touring under the name “Al Jardine of the Beach Boys.”
>He wrote “Kokomo”
>He tried to rewrite “Kokomo” on 2012’s “Daybreak Over the Ocean.”
> He thinks he’s the most important person in the universe.

Part 2:

>He donated a bunch of money to Tipper Gore to help censor pop music.
>Love launched the “Brian’s Back!” campaign, which pressured a still very mentally unstable Brian Wilson back into performing, which quickly resulted in him sinking back into addiction.
>He was a giant drunken idiot at The Beach Boys’ Rock ‘n Roll Hall of Fame induction.
>He thinks “Surf’s Up” sucks.
>Apparently, Love thinks he can write better lyrics than Van Dyke Parks.
>John Lennon once called him a jerk.
>And lastly, Mike Love is responsible for this quote from Brian Wilson that actually made me a little misty eyed: "I'm disappointed and can’t understand why he doesn't want to tour with Al, David, and me. We are out there having so much fun. After all, we are the real Beach Boys."

He's just a gigantic douchebag with absolutely 0 taste. He didn't have as much an effect on Brian as everyone likes to think, but he is unbelievably cringey on stage. And he somehow got the rights to "The Beach Boys" and doesn't let any other beach boys use it.

Brian... I want the credits Brian

Someone post his Christmas song video

>mfw Brian fucks with the formula

>>He thinks “Surf’s Up” sucks.
That's literally the best Beach Boys song.

>Decades after single-handedly ruining the SMiLE project, Love claimed he wrote all the SMiLE songs once the album actually came out.

Don't lie user.

The worse thing isn't even him, it's that everybody still fucking books him. Daytime TV, Festivals, interviews, you see 'The Beach Boys' everywhere even now and it's all just one fucking guy who was barely in the original band.

Don't forget everybody's favorite washed-up popstar: Mark McGrath!

And who can forget America's lovable goofball: Jesse from Full House!

mfw Brian thinks he wrote the words to I Get Around

Is Dennis flipping him the bird?

anybody unironically like this?

fuck forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=mORivjGVhYs

Comments Section:
>Nice cover! Keep practicing! :)

my sides

HE DID IT AGAIN

It's okay, kind of sounds like a second rate Hall & Oates.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_I4wtNPv5w

>Frank Beard has no beard

kek

>Freddy Mercure didn't have the AIDS cure

the fucking auto tune jesus christ

TIL there's an actual wiki article called "Fuck the formula" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_fuck_with_the_formula

>Love called it the "most famous thing I've ever said, even though I never said it".
REAL SHIT?

that was the most depressing thing ive ever seen

>no workshop effects at the end

SHITE tbqh

Mike, please don't take my royalties for the songs I wrote.