Why are you guys so fucking misogynic? I can have a hundred of decent threads and conversations on here...

Why are you guys so fucking misogynic? I can have a hundred of decent threads and conversations on here, but God forbid somebody ever finds out I'm actually a girl - then it's all about showing my tits or getting the fuck out and being worth less than trash.

How was your day?
Lol.....

Tits or gtfo

TITS

>you know the rules OP

Tits or gtfo

>misogynic

>i can have a hundred of decent conversations

It's anonymous, why drop your gender

Sup Forums has been filled with underage retard newfags who don't understand the meaning behind the tits or gtfo rule over the last few years .
It was made to prevent female attentionwhores from attentionwhoring (e.g. "FEMANON HERE LOOK AT ME XDXD").
Now watch as they call me a white knight because they're all fucking retarded. I hate nu Sup Forums.

I'm not misogynistic.
I just think that your Tits enhance our conversation.
Like having gravy on mashed potatoes.
Speaking of which, make me a sandwich and tell me about your day.

Agree. Newfags ruined Sup Forums. Can't go through a single thread without seeing "tits or gtfo".

show bob

Glad there are some guys that feel this way too.

we love equal treatment, everyone gets shit.
NORMIES, GET OUT.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tits or GTFO.

kek

I would say that stupid people in general ruined Sup Forums

Anyone who points out that they are female on the internet is doing it for attention/support for virgin anons like you.

I naturally assume that all of us are dudes, and don't assign gender.
So, I don't ever even think a girl would come in this hellhole. (Mind you, I love it here).
I miss old Sup Forums too.

Sometimes it's just necessary for context.

Also nice projecting.

>Saying you're a girl means you're attention seeking.
You're a fucking idiot. Just saying your gender isn't attention seeking.

Because fuck you, that's why.
There was no need to mention what gender you are (or are pretending to be)
It has no relevance to the topic.
But since you decided to announce "Hey guise, I'm a girl and this bothers me because I'm a girl!", you make no argument to support your position, you just ask for special treatment based on what you claim to be.
It's bullshit, your thread fucking sucks,and you're an asshole, regardless of gender, for making it.
Your only value, as you stated by your post, is your gender.
Therefore, tits or gtfo.

So don't tell people you're female?
Problem solved.

Its because girls are used to being social treatment and attention because they're girl. Here you don't Havre that bonus and unless is absolutely necessary for what you want to talk about.

Now if you're a complete attention whore and you can't live without that special treatment you can go ahead and show us your tits and we'll be glad to treat you differently. The whole point is, if you want that attention, you need to degrade yourself by showing your tits to the entire thread.

TLDR: Tits or GTFO.

Diamonds

This, but slightly less retarded

But it actually is. There's no reason to let us know you're a girl on an ANONYMOUS Image board. The only possible reason is that your attention whoring. So, Tits or gtfo.

This guy has a point. Sup Forums is anonymous, if you feel bad because you cant say your gender here its your fault. The whole concept of saying your gender in Sup Forums is a call for attention bc you can still be posting the same shit without actually revealing

I get what you're saying, in this instance I'd agree. I'm not talking about this thread in particular. It just pisses me off when newfags use it for no reason.

Sorry, really tired and a little out of it. I took a few tramadol for my back pain and didn't really proofread the post.

I'd say there are some instances of needing to tell people you're a girl. But those instances are few and far between.

Answer me this question, why the fuck are woman so fucking boring. Everyone I have talked to seems to have no hobbies whatsoever.
They all like to meet friends and travel only to post then their shit on social media.

Read this dumb cunt

This should be stickied

>doesnt want people to know theyre a girl
>tells them theyre a girl

oh come on

I'm going to go out in a limb here and yes you have at least two colors in your hair and at least four different piercings.

Except in some specific cases it is required to mention you are a girl. I have pretended I am a guy very often to avoid derailing the conversation, but I wish that wasn't necessary.

Black hair, no piercings. I'm just saying I think gender is sometimes necessary for context. But in most situations tits or gtfo applies.

Dammit!

How exactly do you pretend to be a guy? Flood the thread with logic and sense?

Should I dye my hair and go full sjw for you? Kek.

If you dont know

Tits or gtfo

I let people assume what they want about me without correcting them, for example that I'm a gay dude.

Its because most people on this site are male and dont have a fucking life so if u r a girl show tits or gtfo

But not THIS specific case.
You could have easily made this thread without saying "muh pussy" and gotten less shitty responses.
But you did it.
So tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Kek

Like this one?
Yes. Like this one.

I was gonna ask if you were high
Still made some good points though

Shits or gtfo

M'Lady

So should I have pretended to be a guy worried about the way we treat women on this board? Fuck off and grow up. I was literally talking from first hand experience and didn't feel like pretending otherwise. And the retarded responses on this thread are just further proof for my point.

every society has rules. Without rules we would just be animals. So tits or gtfo.

Women are all attention whores trying to amass orbiters

No, dipshit, you could've made any point you like about sexism you like without revealing your gender.
It's a real bitch when no you don't get the answers you want isn't it, you fucking moron.

(((Misogynistic)))

>literally

Please go back.

is that a gorilla ?

The millennial calling card
L
I
T
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y

You spelt literally wrong. Still keked tho.

Problem is that even when people aren't anonymous they can't behave online. There's no respect towards anything anymore, just bad fucking attitude.

I guess most are underage virgins that can't even get a girl to look at them, hence they feel they gain some control when they behave that way. Hopefully some of them will grow up not being misogynistic assholes.. but seeing the state of Sup Forums today i'm quite sceptical.

Fuck off nigger

Yeah I don't have it all together yet today

>finds out I'm actually a girl
show bobs and vagene bitch

What answers did I want? This thread is exactly as I imagined it was gonna be, sweetheart. 98% retarded answers, but also a few guys in between showing that there's still hope for Sup Forums. Please stop acting like you know everything when you're clearly either a literal child or have the mindset of one.

I don't think anyone on Sup Forums has it all together anyways.

Woman don't exist on the internet

Go back to rebit you stupid fuck

Day something interesting or worthwhile,and I'll be glad to have a conversation about it.
I'm assuming you're making a point, but I'm a bit
>skeptical

Sup Forums has always been like this?

You seem to disagree with most of the people here. Why do you even bother? Have you tried finding a forum that better suits your beliefs?

Great answer. You almost convinced me.

You wanted people to agree with you. Call me whatever you like, but you claimed your gender here for no good reason, hence tits or gtfo.
Also, this

If I wanted people to agree with me, I wouldn't have made this thread here on Sup Forums, but I suppose that never passed your mind.

You should really learn how to use literal/literally if you ever want someone to take you seriously.

l love you so much don't let them treat you poorly l respect how strong willed you are to present yourself as a woman to all of these savage neckbeards.

post tits WITH TIMESTAMP or gtfo

Kek

If you wanted people to take you seriously, you never would have posted your gender, but I suppose that never crossed your mind.

I love you too sweetheart. Please upvote my post.

Only if you deepthroat me tits or gtfo

Whiter than you (scandinavian), not that it matters though..

Virgin trigger alert

This site is a safe space for the dudes you see and think to yourself "ew"
>that should be enough of an explanation

>not that it matters, though

We are not sexist we are racist you fucking monkey.

kek

post white wiener with timestamp or gtfo

Sorry, not in to bestiality

(giganticfaggot)
Literally this.
Do it.
Literally.

I just realized, threads like this are why Sup Forums gets gayer and gayer.
I don't know OP, and I'd already consider fucking another guy before her.

Hey commies,
Interested in a helicopter ride?
It's free

But we dance and sing for you!