I can't believe it. He actually did it. He turned himself into a pickle. The absolute madman!

I can't believe it. He actually did it. He turned himself into a pickle. The absolute madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F9NLGdTYUzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...And 9/11 was an inside job...

rick and morty is for 9-15 year old children if you are older than that consider your existence because you are fat, ugly, immature and poor.

Simon?

Absolutely cancer!

youtu.be/F9NLGdTYUzw

Hahaah :D

I'd say it's for edgy 14-17 year olds. You can tell because the "genius" is nihilistic.

WEW LAD!

>nihilism is for edgy teens

Why do you take such pride in your indoctrination?

why did he do it?

To challenge himself

>implying people aren't indoctrinated into nihilism
Keep thinking nothing matters like a good worker ant, attempts to change the status-quo are futile so just accept the politicians dick on your ass. Right?

Nihilism has very little to do with fatalism. If anything, it'll set you free to do whatever you feel like

>set you free
It locks you down, when nothing matters then all you can do is give into hedonism.

to get out of going to family therapy

Not true

>and I don't give into that cause I have a very strong belief system imposed on me

Who is indoctrinated?

You guys are just wannabe edgy hipsters.
R&M is awesome. Deal with it, not everything in mainstream is bad.
No i never visited reddit, im over 30 and im here since forever.

Fake news.
nice assertion, are you going to back it up with anything? The only belief system anyone ever tried to impose on me was nihilism, and the people doing it were fags like you.

This guy gets it. I don't even use social media whatsoever and I love rick and morty. Best adult animation program out there.

I feel seriously sorry for you. Rick and Morty is an awesome show. If you don't laugh at that dog robot episode in the first season then you're dead inside.

Where are my testicles Summer?

>>projecting this hard.
I bet you like cool stuff like MLP.

That's honestly one of my least favourite episodes. Still funny, just lacking the good stuff.

Actually, I started watching that show because of Pickle Rick episode. And I love it.

Ye. It's cuz its cool to hate anything with a fandom cuz fandoms of anything show off that awkward vocal minority.

Awww bitch :(

i like how pretentious loudmouth children trying to be edgy on Sup Forums acting "adult" talk shit about a show they don't even grasp. if you really think the message is the first glance nihilism of rick you are a fucking child or retarded.
not to say that it's anything more than a decent to good series for occasional enjoyment.
children on Sup Forums and reddit shitting and hyping it are the only real downside of it. fucking internet tryhards.

So true. It's a good fucking show. It's not edgy, it's hilariously witty.

also this

Dude that episode killed it. All the awsome gore and fight scene. Jesus it was a nice one

this show made me laugh

its funnier then south park and shit

now thats shit for teens

Dude, have you ever seen it? No way I'd let my 9 year old watch that. Def 18+ you boring old shit

This episode was last straw for a lot of old fans. The show was always kind of low brow dark humor with some a little bit of science thrown in but this shows they have already run out of ideas. It literally separated the adults from the retards.

That's actually my name.

It not nihlistic its absurdist anyone over 17 could have told you that.

> no way I'd let my 9 year old watch that.
You realize that your kids will just sneak watch the shows they want to see like you probably did. The only thing your are teaching them is how to be sneaky because dad can't be trusted.

Not letting a 9 year old watch 18 rated material makes them sneaky... The fuck sorta logic is this? Hahaha
If true I'm the sneakiest mother fucker you'll ever meet
I get what your saying, but that's where discipline comes in
Something the 21st century sorely lacks

WUBALUBADUBDUB LOL XD HEY IM PICKLE RICK LOL OMG XDDDD BUUURRRRRPP XDDD

no just playing. I'm sure it's a fine show though I do not watch.

you summed the episode up perfectly

all that is missing is the fans going "fuuuoooaaaaah!" at the action scenes

Woah there kiddo. I am a hedonist. I don't think you know what that word actually means. It's the same as a voluptuary.

So you will deny them something that causes them no harm then hit them if you catch them doing it? Congrats on being a shitty parent. I hope the irony of arguing about this on Sup Forums is not lost on you.

When the season started I though "if they actually advance their story and focus on the interpersonal shit with all their characters they developed and find a new angle for them this might be pretty damn good".

And then it was all "Pickle Rick!!1!" and "Rick and Jerry episode!!!1!" and "we have to learn to love and trust each other like a family should".

This is looking sadder now than The Simpsons did after season 8 or Family Guy after Season 2...

Have you ever seen R&M? You think the violence & sexual innuendo has no effect on the developing mind of a 9 year old?
Don't have kids
You'll be that parent that buys GTA5 for their 6 year old cus "all the other parents let them play it"
You know you're a cancer. You know it. So do the right thing man & kys

found the redditor

I'm 37, an oldfag on here, and I love Rick and Morty!

The new season absolutely played on the idea that kids are watching now

The pickle rick idea was absolute shite and just lazy
They finally started coming back to their own right after the vindicators episode
Fuck logic. Fucking kill yourself and stop cashing in on depressed suicidal people who see right through your facade

>You think the violence & sexual innuendo has no effect on the developing mind of a 9 year old?

not the user you were responding to, but your view of the influence of media on a "developing mind" is a bit linear. context is (almost) everything. that's why it's important to consume media with your children when they are young and talk with them about it.

IM PICKLE SIXX!!!

No it has no effect. Despite the doom and gloom on the news the crime rate in the country has been steadily going down over ther years even as this type of content is accessible to younger children. What does have a negative effect is hitting your kids because you are such a shitty parent that you have to power trip on a 9 year old. Just kill yourself now and do them a favor.

>The new season absolutely played on the idea that kids are watching now

That would explain a lot and it might be the death of the show. Rick and Morty was a hit because it was pretty much it's own thing, very authentic. Trying to please an audience is gonna kill everything in regards to creativity.

legit little faggots like u are running the world. stop being such a lttle fucking bitch. you prolly need a safe place any time any one disagrees with you

Everyone says this. Abused muslim women who aren't allowed to go into sunlight without a blanket over their bodies say this. Keep telling yourself whatever you want though, so you can impress faceless strangers in passing on a chinese dick comparison webring.

Great logic. I'll sit them down with a copy of Salò, so long as I explain what's happening, it won't have any negative effects on their minds at all right!

>so long as I explain what's happening

if you're gonna argue a straw man rather than my argument you can fuck right off

> u a lttle fucking bitch

Lol sounded like Rick

I'm a little confused why somebody with such a prudish and archaic sense of parenting would be on Sup Forums. Seems like church is more your speed.

Faggots like you are the reason our kids are all growing up to be degenerate, kike serving retards
Why do we bother with a rating system when people jus fucking ignore it anyway cus "hur dur, I no betta, my mom let me watch 18 stuff when I woz 5 hurr hurrrrrr"

Defeated by your own English, I don't thinking you can make pot shots about middle school when your about on that reading level

Nope. Not allowing a child under 10 to watch 18 rated material is considered 'prudish' now?

Our species is doomed

Geez take it easy grandpa. Why don't you have some werther's original and tell us about the good ol' days.

Fail

Yup. The days of saying "you can watch it when you're older" are clearly over. Now our kids watch the same filth we do.
Hooray for us.

Our species is living longer and better than at any other point in history. I guess hearing a few naughty words won't kill us after all. It is comforting knowing that prudish relics like you are dying out but I still feel sorry for your kids.

>voluptuary.
>a person whose life is devoted to the pursuit and enjoyment of luxury and sensual pleasure.
That is very much what i meant. Thanks for the synonym, i guess.

Yeah, because hitting small children is clearly the much better option. Remember kids, if you have a problem just hit it until it goes away.

>Our species is doomed

All but the last two to three generations have been growing up amongst regular war, rampant crime, house slaughtering, public executions, little to no persecution of rape and church sermons summoning the images of eternal torture in hell and the devil tempting everyone 24/7. Having our kids watch someone in a cartoon saying "dick" is not gonna tank the species.

Rick is nihilistic, the show is absurdist.
The existencial humor is nice tho.

MORTYYYY TURNED MY SELF INTO A PICKLE, I'M PICKLE RIIIIIICK WUBLABADUBDUB!

>violence & sexual innuendo
Even Spongebob has those, m8.

>this entire thread

Nihilism does NOT lead to hedonism, they're opposites. It's a belief that life is meaningless and that nothing is technically "existing." Hedonists just spend their lives fucking and drinking till we die. One is about pleasure, the other is about nothingness. They are very far apart

Believe or not retard, when I refer to 18 rated material, I'm not referring to 'A few naughty words'
Now I understand a child such as yourself may not have ever watched an 18 rated movie like Salò before. But within a depictions of torture, nudity, rape & even skat.
If you genuinely believe it's fine for someone aged 10 to watch that, so long as you watch it with them, then kys

Who said anything about hitting kids you fucking moron. You hear the word discipline & instantly associate it with violence against kids?
Someone had a rough childhood

idk why you all are arguing, I like rick and morty for the adventure

They gave into the tumblr humor. Pure hype about stupidity.
>HE'S A PICKLE LOL.

What is discipline then? You going to yell at them? Ground them real hard? You aren't fooling anyone faggot. With the backwards ass attitude you have I know you spank your kids.

Autists who don't know shit about raising a human being. Delusional idiots to think a 10 year old wouldn't at the very least be influenced in his vocabulary. I'm sorry, you all know how to raise a kid to be a normal functional member of society instead of some shit stain. If you retards can't see how kids can be influenced by media you probably don't know a lot of kids, I'd already place my bet on the fact that none of you mated and had any of your own.

None of you knows shit about how kids work. Believe it or not they're even easier to mould than shit stains like you.

Nihilism proposes there can be no good because there is evil, that the existance of pain makes any idea of a greater good pure fantasy and therefore nothing matters. What's left but to give into hedonism and ignore the very real need for feeling pain and all the unpleasant things in the world?

Life is pain because from pain we learn and improve ourselves, if you give into hedonism you become stagnant.

>Hedonists just spend their lives fucking and drinking till we die.
Exactly. Nothing matters so just have fun, right? that's litteraly nihilism -> hedonism.

Don't get me wrong, there is a place for leisure, fun and pleasure. But how would you dedicate your life to it you isolate yourself from reality.

And i'm not saying hedonism is ONLY a response to nihilism either. I am saying that if you fall for the nihilism trap you'll either become a hedonist, kill yourself or snap out of it because you know it to be false.

Stop projecting like some sort of faggot

yep totally agree with you boyo

So your argument is that all 18+ rated material is comparable to this one extreme example? That is not only shitty logic but intellectually dishonest. First of all most adults wouldn't want to watch that much less children so the point is a pretty bad one.
I know you feel like you are doing the right thing because some retards (probably your parents) told you it was the right thing. Well if you want your kids to resent you then I guess it is the right thing.

But you never said that. Nothing matters so just have fun may not be the farthest stretch, but when it comes to those words it's a stretch. All so you can save face with the other user and show you indeed know your big boy words inside and out. A normal person would've just conceded and adimitted they had a small mutilation incident with the English language.

I kek every time

10 year olds don't get sexual innuendos and know the difference between real violence and cartoon violence.

We all grew up watching shit like spongebob where they hurt themselves constantly. We laughed about it but we didn't go around hitting people.

The sex jokes are there for the parents btw. The kids don't get them until they're much older.

That being said, you do you with your kids. Hit them if you think they deserve them, all the guys i know that weren't hit when they missbehaved as kids are spoiled brats or absolute beta faggots.

>jump straight into ad-homs without giving any explanation
Ok, you won.

>a small mutilation incident with the English language.
I speak Spanish, Italian, French and English, how many languages do you speak? Are you perfectly fluent on all of them? Didn't think so.

Full on damage control engaged. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you are the one who doesn't know how to raise a kid. Go back to church and let them tell you what a good job you are doing.

Shit nigga, I grew up watching Tom & Jerry murder the shit out of each other. 80's fag here.

Me too, i only hit my brother once and that was all i needed to know the difference between cartoons and reality when it comes to violence.

I'm going to pay you the compliment of knowing that I am not projecting. Stop trying to deflect the criticism and turn it around on me. I'm not the one talking about how kids need discipline and the species is doomed. It has been brought up several times that humanity is actually in the best place it has ever been yet you never seem to have an answer for that. I guess raising children isn't the only thing you suck at.

Spongebob isn't rated R though. The innuendos are there but they're implicit, like you said they're for the parents to get. When the movie or show is explicit it's not exactly asking the kid to decipher what they're saying. They do just hear words, but it sticks. Me saying that they'll pick up a shit vocabulary sounds soft I know but that would just be the most common examples. Closer to extremes you have sexual scenes which a kid may not understand but may very well attempt to recreate. As if there wasn't a good amount of Sup Forums yards which have shared fucked up sexual shit they did as a kid.

Not a parent just see a lot of shit kids. If I had a daughter even if I raised her right I'd be skeptical to have her alone on play dates with other kids, I don't know what weird shit they might do.

No, small religious minds cant grasp the concept of not needing someone to feed you ideals, morals, and concepts of right and wrong. Nihilism has the power to set one free and allow more open thought not restricted by some imaginary being in the sky constantly threatening to fuck you if you disobey. But they sure can grasp a book that was written by a bunch of cock sucking drunks high on psychedelics. The dead sea scrolls talk about the drug usage.

Two, on the process of choosing a third to learn just because. Perfectly fluent in English, fluent in Spanish. But I don't pretend to be more fluent than I am in Spanish. I also don't keep insisting I used the right word and were given a synonym. English is a bastard of a language I'm not belittling you for not having its full grasp, you speak it better than 8/10 native speakers, but I am belittling you for insisting you're right after being corrected, learn from your mistakes. Don't be like my president.

What a sad life you must lead. being pumped so full of fear that you wouldn't let kids play alone together is kind of psychotic. It's like a new age of McCarthyism "rapists and pedos under every bed"

Kek. Different user to begin with I'm not who you think I am.

Again, I bet all my pennies on the fact you've never even mated. What the fuck would you know about raising a kid? The fact that you think you didn't grow up to be a piece of shit? Think again kiddo

>small religious minds
Don't forget to tip.

>cant grasp the concept of not needing someone to feed you ideals, morals, and concepts of right and wrong.
Right, and all your atheist beliefs come from your own reflections and not what some faggy old dude said, right?

>Nihilism has the power to set one free and allow more open thought not restricted by some imaginary being in the sky
Nihilism isn't atheism, retard. It is one of the atheist excuses.

Congrats on not understanding the argument that you had an hour to contemplate.

Or maybe I've heard enough second hand experiences and seen it happen first hand enough times to know it's not that uncommon.

Nice selective reading retard, I literally said that would be one of the extremes.

Most people I know who watch it are either fat neckbeards or lazy stoners