Evalion channel closed by youtube :O

youtube.com/channel/UCj-Mm7pvi_q_XTCqxpJZKeQ
Evalion has gotten closer because of ''serious repeatedly violations towards youtube's guidelines''
How can they do that? Just because she's right wing?
Do any of you know what happened
Pic related former queen of Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dumptext.com/cDYTdVsk.
youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion
youtube.com/watch?v=5IpZoMEMxUs
youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE
youtube.com/watch?v=MHqZSa2dQ0Y
1forall.us/teach-the-first-amendment/the-first-amendment/#a4
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm2SqDwes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NOBODY CARES
BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH WHORE

Clearly you do care.

Info dump from last thread, mods keep deleting them:

The shills have been trying to derail Evalion threads from the get-go. No doubt you will see more of their pathetic attempts in this thread. All objections to Evalion are dealt with here; dumptext.com/cDYTdVsk.
Use this as copy and paste material against the shills and trolls. Also mods, please read this as it will give you a good idea of the baselessness of their accusations and as long as you stop deleting the threads, we'll stop making them.
If you don't know who she is, an archive of all her videos can be found here;
youtube.teknikata.com/?dir=evalion
Evalion origins and background;
youtube.com/watch?v=5IpZoMEMxUs
As well as the leafy video;
youtube.com/watch?v=D-x6PAopTjE

Please reuse links in all future Evalion thread. :)

She's an attention whore and an obvious shill that make virgins like horny, legit nobody cares about your fetish.

Jews hate Evalion.

No goy!

hahaha good

If you don't care, why are you posting here. Go find another thread to shit up with your uninformed normie opinons.

thanks very informal.
Does any of you guys know why her channel got closed? I mean did she do anything wrong?

Welcome to freedom of speech on the internet, expect it to get a lot worse.

I want to impregnate this.

Nothing really. She was mostly respectful and didn't disceminate hate. She was sometimes loose with her words, but no more so than what you might find on your average youtube comments page. In the end, she managed to criticise the liberal media, the gay agenda, transexual paedophiles, Islam, the feminists and the Jews. As expected she got shut down because her channel was growing exponentially and getting a lot of publicity from channels like leafy and onison (or whatever his name is).

Freedom of speech doesn't apply when it's on a private service, but censorship is still fucking retarded

This offends me as I'm a vegan transgender atheist who vapes and crossfits 4 times a week and I'm also a male feminist as I identify myself as a pastafarian apache helicopter dog, mega multi combo god of hyper death and if you don't agree with me you're an ignorant arrogant globaphobic sexist lesbian.

>Anglo/American
>white

She was way to fucking cringe.

Basically just a cringe channel. Pretty obvious those weren't HER organic thoughts.

Why is Youtube not interested in right wing stuff like Evalion on Youtube? I have seen more ''offensive'' stuff like Gadzi Komozo or what he's called. Black hitler.

She looked unflattering in that livestream desu I don't care that she's reading this thread.

Her channel isn't being closed because she is right wing, it is being closed because she's crazy. There's plenty of pro-Hitler goons on youtube being ignored, this bitch is acting like she's the next Charles Manson though.

When you have a personality with a huge and growing amount of support, those supporters will start to take you a little too seriously and with her barking lazy niggers, evil jews, rapefugees etc. It's kind of hard to not see this as promoting hatred.

She doesn't seem entirely stupid so I'm guessing she did this knowing that she would be shut down, don't be surprised if she moves to vimeo for her patreons you dummies or not at all

I always enjoy seeing just how open and tolerant kikes really are.

you don't care that someone redpilling millions of teenagers got shut down before the holohoax video she promised was released?

>the Constitution doesn't apply to corporations

nice meme m8

I absolutely don't give a shit. Never heard of her until beta fucks were complaining I wasn't watching the equivalent of a Sup Forums "gamer girl." I've been down that road and it fucked vidya up. Stop being thirsty fucks that a chick is regurgitating everything we say.

Are you retarded? A private company can allow whatever it wants on its property. Go back to 8th grade civics class, moron.

Can someone please tell what's wrong about Jews? There's no Jews where i live almost and only arabs hate them. I don't understand why Sup Forums dislikes jews? I thought it's just a meme

The point is she gets shut down while the harping nigger demanding reparations and calling all white people subhumans and alluding to violent attacks against white people gets to keep his channel. It's not about the person but why she got shut down while other people doing the same thing on the other side of the coin get to keep doing what they are doing.

this is obviously a sexist move by youtube

Good riddance, she's fucking repulsive.

I think this was the first time a female youtuber had gone to the effort to produce actually well-produced and entertaining material that had the potential to become really big. All you need to do to change the status quo is to get control of the female opinion. Evalion is not the first dominoe to fall in that respect, but she is the largest. The consequences will never be the same.

tl:dr: they're scared shilless of loosing their control over the masses

report and sage

no arguing with loons, they lack the self-awareness to stop posting on their own

>laws are for scary powerful governments goy. Our little megacorp that controls what the majority of people see doesn't need oversight because of pre internet laws.

You're an adult man on a Mongolian anime web address asking why some white girl on a southern California video hosting web address is no longer allowed to post her video's.

Re-evaluate your life you smelly autist

You're really this retarded, huh?

>she looked unflattering

What are you talking about dude, she looked delicious.

That bitch has absolutely no ass.

Anyway... Good i was tired of all the threads about her, it was getting obnoxious.

Evalion doxxed herself.

She films her rambling videos close to Dunmoore Tennis Club located in Pickering, Ontario, CA.

She probably lives there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=MHqZSa2dQ0Y

> fetal alcohol syndrome

Not a big surprise really

Sup Forums, like the rest of Sup Forums, hates anything that's popular. Even if it's popular on Sup Forums

STOP WITH THESE THREADS YOU FUCKING SHILLS NOBODY CARES ABOUT LITTLE MISS ATTENTION WHORE.

So lets count niggas - they took down Shiksa Goddess and now Evalion yt channels. Some noses must have been triggered. Anything else?

Report all Evalion shills as rule violation. Lets get these cucks b& for stopping the discussion of an actually relevant topic to Sup Forums's interests.

Really make you think

Orwellian shit happening right here

>Sup Forums doesn't care about Sup Forums being suppressed.

Explain why you are not an anti-Sup Forums shill.

What I find odd is that YOUTUBE REJECTED THE FIRST WAVE OF REPORTS. Viewing the comments on Onision's video, a lot of his fans claimed that Youtube didn't pass their reports because Evalion wasn't breaking any rule. So it is clear that in the end, Youtube got subjective and removed her, which is a total abuse. They just did it to shut down any potential damage to their image.

What video/livestream is pic related from? Need fap material.

it's not relevant - you're an obsessed, delusional kekold

you and the rest of eceleb worshipping nu-pol

>the Constitution doesn't apply to corporations

The US is a corporation.
Google it.

Where are your Constitutional rights now?
Oh, yeah... They're disappearing.
I wonder why.

OK potatonigger.

I want to get her on all fours and just milk her like a cow into a metal pail.

That face shape is horrendous

I'm not talking about her because she's ''a celebrity'' i'm just really curios why Youtube shut down her channel. Just because of her views? I'm just chocked that Youtube does that

not an argument.

Her videos are Sup Forums incarnate
she is being suppressed

why would you be mad that we're talking about this if you're not a anti-Sup Forums shill?

Do you really think repeating something that's wrong over and over again will make it right?

1forall.us/teach-the-first-amendment/the-first-amendment/#a4

Evalion got rekt by jewtube and faggots with larger followings. Its over. Feel free to stop shilling

YouTube takes down your videos even if it only has "Jew" on it's title. This shill had Nazi swastikas and Hitler on each of her videos.

Holy shit you're mad!

>>the Constitution doesn't apply to corporations

Your CONstitution has been rendered null and void by incorporation law.

med student here, no signs of fetal alcohol syndrome

>Whole thing fucking explained
>"Not an argument lel"

Your cover has been blown, Shill.

> t. virgin

>unemployed loser still living with his single mom here
Fixed that for you.

Cutting through all of the noise on Sup Forums is the hardest part. People blame women, gays, black people, Islam and all the rest. But at the core of the whole deal lies the Juden and the project for a greater Israel. Here's some videos to get you started.

Barbara Lerner Spectre calls for destruction of Christian European ethnic societies
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
(That dislike ratio)

This documentary details the history of Jewish blood drinking rituals of Christian children in Europe. While much of this is denied on the grounds of anti-semitism, I can tell you that it is all true.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
Unlike...
The holocaust
Look up a documentary on this subject by Errol Morris.

It is basically a program to destroy Christianity and white people in general. A real genocide, in effect.

why is she dressed like a camwhore

top kek

this is jsut wrong

>as I drift into the abyss

>t. thirsty fag sperging over a 4/10

i don't think she is anything but a great troll, but why are you faggots getting so sensitive about this?
feels like Sup Forums is getting raided by sjw's

Come on Eva, Ad Hominem is not allowed on Sup Forums

> 4/10

You're to kind

lel, you have no idea how far you are from the truth.
Also, i'm not a nazi racist like most of you losers who actually are NEET, and dont try to deny it, you know its true.

She's going to make a comeback I guarantee you. Just wait for things to cool down

Her voice was annoying and she was an attention whore.

>edgy nazi

as much as I hate her I really hate how youtube closes down channels like hers but keeps ones up of black people saying they want to kill white people

I didn't really care about her but she was spreading some decent ideas

i see pics like OP and it's disgusting

she is just a fucking stupid roastie doing shit likely for a bf or just male attention this is disgusting

she clearly doesn't respect herself so no one here should respect her

Most attention whores atleast maintain integrity enough to maintain a reasonable level of clothing but she lacks even that.

can you post more redpilled twitter accounts?

doesn't she have nudes or something

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Probably because nobody watches that shit.

But she's spreading Sup Forums views and she might still affect people.
Maybe you dont like her but what she was doing is important

> t. virgins

>It's over.
It hasn't even begun.

huh? what am I mad about?

why are you in favour of Sup Forums suppression? Why are you so mad at her if you're not a shill? Why would someone go trough the trouble of making a big image like that just to try stop a meme girl spreading her Sup Forums message? What triggers you about her so much?

ok so everybody is mad at here because this board is basicly /r9k/ with some edgy racist complement.
good to know

where is the audio

The real queen won

youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm2SqDwes

Thank Christ she's gone.

Followed link from but there's nothing there.

I'm pretty sure some of these people are paid Jew shills. There is no reason to be this upset at someone spreading Sup Forums memes.

what is this image supposed to mean?

Op post the vid link you cunt

>tfw though estoniabro was back

rip in peace based shorty

I don't know. I found this on ate chan.

>goys
ITS GOYIM YOU FUCKINV GOY

>this girl gets shutdown
>but leafy still gets to cyber bully ppl

Is there a mirror to her videos?

new channel is already gone