Who you gonna call?

THE NEW MANBUSTERS TRAILER IS OUT!

youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

If you are good Goyim you will go and see this movie to support strong and independent womyn! Also what did you think of the preview?

>giving them clicks

Nope

maybe i don't get the jokes. "thats the most beautiful thing i've ever seen" wut?

DOWNVOTE THEM TO HELL!!!!!

This looks like it will be the biggest bomb ever....maybe the studio heads are trying to make a movie fail as an elaborate plot to write it off as a tad loss or end elaborate fuck you to bill Murray some how.....I just feel confused and uncomfortable when I watch them

Notice they changed the name of the film?

It's now "Ghostbusters: Answer the call"

AWWW
HELL
NAW

>"Is this a race thing or a lady thing?"

They didn't catch you because you're a fat bitch

>YO HOL UP
>*SUCKS TEETH*
>YO HOL UP
>U SAYIN
>*LICKS LIPS*
>U SAYIN
>*PULSES VAGINA*
>U SAYIN DIS BE A GIRL THANG
>*STOMPS FOOT*
>U SAYIN DIS BE A GIRL THANG
>URR A BLACK THANG?
>*SHIT SELF*
>CAUSE U DON FUCKED UP NIGGA EITHER WAY
>I DONT GIVE A FUCK WUTS ON MY SHOLDAH WE WUZ KAANG BUSTAS

apology for poor english

when were you when gost butter dies?

i was sat at home eating doghboy pissa when ramis ring

‘gost butter is kill’

‘no’

>i don't know if it's a race thing or a woman thing but i'm mad as hell

Classic.

They're too feminine.

A bunch of female ghostbusters, who weren't lesbians, would be tomboys.

Noooo! Goyim NOOOO!

Damn almost 18k down votes, at least it's not 800k like the first one.

>we are gonna need a bigger boat

Am I the only person in the world who hates the Ghostbusters franchise in general? Minus the fact, that it's Ghostbusters, and it's already a shitty movie. But why would they remake it with all women? Just to fuck up a shitty franchise even more?

>feminist movie
>jam packed with stereotypes
wew

>Ghostbusters: Answer the call
Maybe it's a hint they will make sequels!

Ghostbusters: The Slimer strikes back
Ghostbusters: I missed your call, so I had to text you
Ghostbusters: fat chicks, bad comedy, ?????, Profit?

It's pronounced "goat butters"

ALRIGHT Sup Forums LET'S SEE WHO CAN GET THE FUNNIEST REPLY

Sassy, street-smart black woman: "I ain't 'fraid 'a no ____________"

DEAR feminists/feminazis of pol
i know this might be a bit hard to understand but
the majority of people who hate this movie.
DO not hate it because of women we hate it because it a reboot . I know that must be hard to understand. but not everything is about women.
not everyone who disagrees with u are racist or "raping u". its called a opinion u have it I have it EVERYONE has it.
NOTHING is above criticism NOTHING
if u think ANYTHING is. ur just a obeast tumbler retard landwhale

>DEAR feminists/feminazis of pol

muh strong womyn. they could have just played it off as the original crew's daughters or something and it would have been fine, but nobody in entertainment has half a brain anymore.

Isn't the ghosts possessing the human form kind of a shit idea? I mean, they're just riding the zombie wave for all intents and purposes with that one, right?

That was worse than the first trailer. Holy shit.

>first trailer has a bunch of jokes

>second trailer has all the rest of the jokes

>they're all low-effort "put in any movie" easy jokes

And even better:

>"it's race or gender" joke when clearly it's because she's fat

They are making this horrible on purpose, there is no other explanation.

Gee, this sure is a quality post befitting the average writing patterns of a regular user of this website. There's no way that this could be some retarded idealist underageB&, an FBI agent or shill or plant put here to piss us off or convince either of the above two that this is usually a tolerant shithole rather than a bastion of free speech.

As an early 80s baby I find this absolutely haram.

That was the joke.

>feminazis of Sup Forums

I do not understand anything about this post.

I heard they only used an all female cast so they could pay them less

>"it's race or gender" joke when clearly it's because she's fat
OMG fatshaming is even worse you healthist cis shitlord.
#told

>THE NEW MANBUSTERS TRAILER IS OUT!

>Who you gonna call?
>WEIGHT WATCHERS!

Not even interested in watching the trailer for it. Girls are uninteresting characters.

How much would Leslie Jones cost if it were 1829?

She has the strength of 5 mandingos but also has a pussy and could birth more silverbacks for your farm

this

Don't worry when it fails they'll just blame some unseen overarching conspiracy.

Jews?

the new ghostbusters is based af. fat niggers BTFO

WE

I'S DUNNO IF IT A RACE THANG OR LADY THANG
BUT I BE MAD AS HAILLL
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

This, also dubs

Since the film is over, they try to attract haters to youtube to have back what they lost doing this crap.

damn dude 2000 down votes in the last hour.

The ghost just puts their proton packs onto a high shelf, or maybe a big jar, and this shit is over.

This seriously looks like the kind of movie that doesn't even end up in theaters. Here it might not.

WUZ

>with every new trailer it gets worse
Im actually amazed at how low this shit is going

>we are gonna need a bigger boat

Who you gonna call?

Seems like a worthwhile investment...

Also can it do as bad as this "remake"?

KEK
E
K

I'd love to see the collective ass shattering and shits and giggles that would happen if a theater release was nixed for a straight to download then bluray release

You absolute fucking retards, them not catching the black thang has nothing to do with her weight. They moved the other hamplanet through just fine.

The issue is, and this happens in real life, assoles like to jump into the crowd expecting to be caught. The first girl eased into the crowed, the other one was being a complete bitch and diving in. No one gonna pick up a person falling on them unless they are practicly worshiped musicians like The Prince.

Have to agree, it was never that good, average at best. And it has nothing to do with it being old specifically, plenty of similar movies from that era and before are absolute classics that will never go out of fashion. It was never overly funny, it has no real target audience, piss poor acting...

It's the first day it's been up. 20 000 down votes is pretty much for a couple of hours. I think this is gonna break the old trailers record on most down votes.

It's an interesting strategy. On its merits it looks like a terrible movie, but having it flop would kill not just this movie but put the franchise on ice for at least 10 years (you could release 4 new movies or more in that time...)

Apparently this trailer was released to take advantage of the twitter outrage yesterday of Cinemassacre's video saying he would refuse to review this on principle.

From that I would guess that the studio & investors are attempting to turn this less into a movie than a "cause."

> why aren't you going to see ghostbusters user?
> oh you're a misogynist?
> thousands of instagrams of men taking selfies in the theater to signal their feminism
> #sheroes

Sony comes back with a longer trailer, showing many more "jokes". Still horrible, not a single laugh. Sheboon complains about "a black thing or a female thing"... like really? People are sick of the SJW shit. If they werent, Trump wouldn't even be a thing.

Already 4k likes, 22k dislikes.

That cringey race/sexist joke
If Bill Murray was dead he'd be rolling in his grave.

Am I the only one who cringes everytime the gorilla talks?

I can't believe how horrific that looks.

>Awful, random jokes
>Unattractive leads
>Race-baiting jokes that no one likes or finds funny
>One of the least attractive people in the known universe is given a lead role.

It's not about strong woman. It's about pushing identical politics in entertainment. Gets even worse when the black cow is a stereotype. The have fart jokes on the level with southpark. It's bad writing and nothing new ideas. The feminist outcry has made it even worse when they try to guilt trip people to see it.

>4k likes
>20k dislikes

>Hips
>Tits
>Lips
>Powah!

This one truly deserves to be on every Britishitlist!

Answer the call is the tagline, not the subtitle

Serious question:
Why is the new Ghostbusters hated even by the mainstream? Where did they step over the line of stupidity?
To me the trailer looks like crap, but so did the trailers for almost every new mainstream movie like StarWars, Hobbit, Jurassic Park and series like Flash, Supergirl or whatever.
Where's the difference?

Pretty much Sony gave no fucks about the GB franchise for the longest time.
>a GB anniversary rolls around back in like 09 or 10
>a GB vidya game that was almost cancelled multiple times is coming out with input by Ramis and the other main actors
>Sony cranked out bluray releases of the 2 movies along with a tiny amount of merchandise
>Game does well with good reviews along with the blurays and everything else
>people calling the game the 3rd GB movie
>Sony cranks out more stuff, Comics, releases of the cartoons, etc. with all proving popular
>Ramis and Aykroyd doe a script for a 3rd movie where the old team follow from the idea of the end of the game and pass on the title of GBs by making it into a franchise with one in every city
>Sony wouldn't greenlite unless everyone was on board, and Bill Murray wouldn't budge so neither would Sony
>Ramis dies and Sony decides to test the waters and see just exactly how much shit the fans will eat in the name of GBs by rebooting with a "diversity and feminst" shitfest because thats what hip now

I think it's the idea/reason for making it in the first place. "Remember ghostbusters? See it now, with an all-female cast!" kinda like what they did with Star Wars, they retold the first Star wars but cast a nigger and a woman instead, but basically the same story.

The tall one should've been in the flash so they wouldn't have had to use any CGI for Grodd

So they get a chance to redo that god awful trailer, and they STILL fuck it up???

Fucking libs when will they learn

LET ME SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU

WOMEN ARE NOT FUNNY

YOU CANNOT REPLACE MEN WITH WOMEN AND HAVE IT BE FUNNY

END

Ghostbusters is honestly one of the best movies ever made. Everything in its production, music, backstory, attention to detail, level of wit, pacing, casting, writing, effects, perfect capture of the sense of eighties New York, everything, is perfect.
This is what they are comparing themselves to.

People are absolutely sick of having politically correct progressive memes shoved down their throats. Americans rejecting this movie I evidence that we are not yet fully cucked.

Thus is exactly the same reason why Trump is so popular. We've 20+ years of progressive bullshit, propaganda, and guilt-trips laid on us and we're fucking sick of it.

BALDURS MOTHERFUCKING GATE

it's not very funny for a comedy

I gave the first trailer the benefit of the doubt. Maybe it was cut poorly etc etc.

Because the progressive Jewry is so obvious that even normies are starting to notice now. The mainstream "hates" this new reboot because the big Jews are trying to cover their tracks. It's one thing to cast a black dude in a Star Wars lead role and entirely different thing to replace the entire main cast with women/blacks/trannies/etc.

>didnt call it "Ballbusters"

Because literally no one wanted this remake

WE WUZ RED WIZARDS 'N' SHEEIT

you must remember the incompetence at Sony Pictures is legendary in Hollywood and the ones running the shitshow have pretty much bet the horse and the farm on this movie.

This, ghostbusters is shit, this is worse than shit

normie here

actually looks pretty good, the missus and i will probably go see it

Where the fuck do you even think you are?

>Patton Oswald being upset that a guy on the Internet, calmly stated why he is not going to see a movie
It seems everyone I like 10 years ago has become a douche. Except for James.

WA
DAT
A RACE
THANG
OR
A
SHBOON
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

How the fuck is Chris Hemsworth even in this?
Not that I think he's an amazing actor, but he sure as fuck got the name to not be bothered with this shit. Is his agent clinically retarded?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the blow back with the deadwife jokes were a nice sight to see

Dont give them any ideas, altho im screencapping this for when the sheroes thing happens, which is actually a good idea

Interesting. I hope it's like you say, but I'm worried that this dislike of the trailers is merely a meme and the next movie like that will be celebrated by the mainstream again...

I'm sure the black chick will be nominated for an academy award because of the diversity outrage from earlier this year at the awards.

I bet you in 5 years that will stop separating the actor/actress and combine into a single award.

The director, Paul Feig, is a homosexual Jew. What a shocker

He doesn't have to do a mediocre attempt at a big screen movie, he's got the Marvel shit going on + that Moby Dick one he just did.
It just seems like he got hustled into it.

And of course the only male is shown as dumb and eventually evil.

Any caps I can pretend to shake my head to?

Your post means nothing you filthy Australasian

We're already well on our way to that. The word 'actress' is actually politically incorrect now, they're all actors apparently.

I know we joke about it a lot, but that black bitch literally looks like a gorilla