I plan on purchasing Xanax tomorrow. First time doing the drug. How many bars should I get Sup Forums?

I plan on purchasing Xanax tomorrow. First time doing the drug. How many bars should I get Sup Forums?
Also general drug thread

drugs destroy life.

Get 1 bar and nibble a qtr of it. Anymore is a waste for the day and you'll just fall asleep/not remember shit. It's more fun to feel it working and enjoy the day. Smoke some weed 2.

why are you buying them and what do you plan on doing

dRuGs DeStRoY lIvEs

Normal experimentation

Thanks user

For a first timer. Try 3 bars and drink as much alcohol as possible.

Not an hero thread thanks user

experiment what? its not a party drug

It's a teenage "why not" idk nigga

I hate xanx. Please just do anything else, you'll just do dumb shit and not remember it.. my cousin has become addicted and it's killing me because he is a completely different fucking person now.

pop 4 xans and you'll feel like a hero

my cat is on xanax, he seems pretty happy off 1 pill a day.

>anything else
Heroin?

Esketit

my cat is on heroin, he seems pretty happy off 1 heroin a day.

I'm on one cat a day. I seem pretty happy off one cat a day

my heroine is on cat, pill seems pretty happy off 1 he a day.

Don't take this shit.
I took 200mg of it in one week last month. Everything was ok, but when the box was empty.
I stoped to take it, i stole to my mum and doctor couldn't give me more xanax.
So i lived the wean off, and omfg it's fucking terrible.
I didn't sleep for 7 days, my sensations were modified, i could'nt know if I was hungry or if i had eat too much, i had nausea, paranoia, more than 3 voices in my head talking together no stop.
More than 4 panic attack /day, couldn't know if my heart were going to stop.
Unintentional suicide thoughts.
My conscience were fucking fucked up too, even know im feeling still strange...
I will never take one more pill of this shit, i never lived something bad like this.
It's more fucked up than lsd cocaine heroin and orther shit, when you try to stop it.

So don't take it, or have fun.

Sorry for the hieroglyph english, i'm french.

Don't do the whole bar unless you want to sleep all day. Try 25 mg or maybe 50 if you are a fatass like me.

Note taken user. Thanks for the insight Sup Forumsro

I understood it user. Thanks again

doesnt matter, i dont understand baguette

You win the thread

My best friend died the first time he took xanax, he had a heart condition they didn't know about, depressed his breathing in his sleep and he never woke up. Was only 18, all star athlete and great guy. Only took 4 bars, stay away from it Sup Forumsor, you'll wish you never touched them and they make you a thief and a junkie

>only took 4 bars
thats a retarded amount. op is stupid as fuck but atleast smart enough to ask

Chew a whole bar faggot

start off small take a quater of a bar see how you feel and whatever you do dont develop a dependency its the worst withdraw there is and your anxiety will be so bad you will want to kys

Thanks user? Kek

>Only took 4 bars
That could probably kill a horse

Eat a little piece at a time, stay away from alcohol/beer cuz it will multiply the effects. You can pass out. Its happened to me.

jus tbuy one and eat the whole thing. dont eat a piece at a time, you'll keep telling yourself in your head youre not fucked up and eat the whole thing anyways

Don't do xanax. Literally the worst recreational drug. You always feel like shit the next morning after the coma that it puts you into, and it tastes fucking horrible if it touches your tongue for over half a second. Nasal drip is 10x worse so don't even think about snorting it either. All it does is make you feel like a zombie. I'd recommend lortab for a recreational pill.

What's wrong with just smokin some weed

To add on, if you have a job xanax is a terrible choice. If you take too much you'll sleep through your alarm, and if you don't sleep through it you're in for a terrible day at work because you'll be extremely irritable and tired.

>lortab

this. Norco is the best shit out there but its stupid addictive.

I did drug once and now both sisters ate pregnant with retard babies and now I know why my allstate agent keeps calling and its not about insurance 8===D

Just say no!

200mg in one week
Thats 28.5mg a day
Or 14 bars a day
Bullshit

i dont know how high xanax tolerance can get but yeah if i take more than 4 i legit cant stay awake

100 bars in one week is damned impossible and I used to eat those and oxys like candy.
Most I could ever take was 4 bars at once, and that was for sleep.

This is retarded, you'll just black out and do really risky stupid shit. Waste of xanax imo. I would try half a bar and some alcohol but not the amount you would normally drink to get trashed. Drunk like a 40 or 6 beers, somewhere in there should enough. Also buy pot, extra cigs, and shit too munch on, xanax gives me terrible munchies, worse than weed. Also turn your phone off, I have sent more embarrassing texts/calls on xanax than at any other time in my life. My advice is you have no business talking to sober people on that shit.

Depending on if you're paying a food price pick up a lot if you think you'll want them in the future. Xanax is super easy to resell due to price/popularity. Just limit yourself to one bar, you won't need more but xanax has this weird effect where some people don't think they're fucked up on it when they actually wasted. Bear that in mknd because it is super easy to take a shit ton when in reality you are far more wasted than you originally thought.

>xanax

> xanax

Take half of a bar

It was not xanax but lexomil 6mg less strong but still benzodiazepine

Snorting it us retarded, the bioavailibily is stupid high for oral. You actually get less of the drug this way due to it only being 2 mg, whereas the pills ~300 mgs. If you divide the pill into roughly 300 small piles then only 2 piles has the active ingredient. Therefore it is very easy to lose some, if not all, of the pill on the table, card, straw or nose. If you're that worried about getting more put one pill, which is stupid they cost like $4-$5 then man up take it sublingually. Stick to snorting oxy or coke

It took me many painful months to give up chemical drugs.
My advice, not starting user.

> just take 1-2 bars
> chill out and smoke a blunt or some bowls
> dont take more cause you might blackout
> i dont take that much xanax but i used to do a shit ton of valium and bromazepam

A bar is 2mg, assuming you mean a quarter or half bar, which would be .5 or 1mg. 25-50mg would be enough to put down Charlie Sheen, even back when he had tiger blood flowing through his veins.

Yeah no one i know snorts it. A lot of people parachute it but i cant stand the taste so i stick to regular oral

Don't do it op. I'm currently in treatment for benzo addiction. It's a dark road

People are convinced it is a better way to take the drug, all placebo effect. It is really a shit tier way, but no one seems to wanna believe that it is less effective when I explain it

Prepare to be disappointed if you're just taking the xanax alone. It doesn't get you high unless you take a lot, and even then it's not as euphoric as people make it out to be.

Dont do benzos
High risk low reward

Just go buy some LSD if you're bored of weed. It's 20x better

/thread

its good for getting a good nights sleep

snorting xanax does not make it less effective, your body just processes it different.
no its not better to snort it and you wont get higher. they were designed to be taken orally and are not water soluble

I'm saying there is a good chance the product is lost during the transition for pill, to powder, to nose. The solubility is also important consideration for anyone trying to inject or snort it, and is a big hurdle

I tried it once, got kinda suicidal and had muredering tendencies(or i think some feelings were slightly blocked) but other than that it was a pleaseant experience.
Now that I think about it it might have been something about me and not entirely the drug.