Are there any Dad's here on Sup Forums?

Are there any Dad's here on Sup Forums?

I'm a new dad, daughter is 2 months old.

Question is this, as a 28 year old guy, when does the love/fun come in?

As it is everyone around me thinks she is the world and so precious and amazing, and for me I'm just bored and annoyed with her.

I feel bad because I just don't even want to be near her half the time.

I think the constant neediness and noise is draining what little nerve I have.

I also feel guilty about it at the same time.

Weird. I felt very protective of my daughter from before she was born. Babies are loud and needy, it's just how things are.

Around 5, 6 yrs old. Really fun around 10. I have a 10 yr old and a 12 yr old my self. Love my kids but couldn't imagine doing the whole baby thing all over again.

How were the 2 first months user? And how is your wife or gf after she had your daughter? I'm asking because I'm having a son and he's due next month. I'm nervous.

lol sounds like your a bit mentally challenged dude

maybe suffer from autism

at least you aren't saying you want to stuff her bagina with your benis (like some sick bastards on here)

Everybody blanks out the first year of parenthood after the fact. They do get to be really fun in a year or two, hang in there and take your time to enjoy watching this little part of you grow up.

The birthing process is amazing and fun when you go into a post partum room they give you, which is like a nice little hotel room for two days for you and Mommy to heal up and get to know your new baby.

Then you bring them home and it nice for awhile.

Then around one month you and you lady will start getting frustrated with each other because one person is always getting more sleep than the other and some jealousy ensues.

Then baby gets to where it's " awake " where as it used to just sleep all the time and be cute.

Still time to abort

I have an almost 6 month old daughter. I don't know how to call it. "Dad switch"? Maybe yours haven't turned on. Maybe it's just a matter of time for you, to grasp this new life scenario.

Wow this is weird, I'm also 28 and had a baby girl 2 weeks ago.

I love her to death but she can get nervewracking at times with crying and stuff.

I have 1 yr old and a 2 yr old. The first year, I'll admit, I was on autopilot. Didn't enjoy it that much. But after a year they start developing a personality, and its fucking amazing to watch. Hang in there, when your daughter starts developing her own personality you'll be smitten.

1/mil chance...but Derek?

Kill the baby and eat it. Post vid here

Nah

just think yourself lucky
some of us can't, or won't ever have kids
you've cracked it son, be proud of what you've achieved

remember the woman you knocked up and had the little one with will need you to step up and be a man, help her out, stop playin vidya, change some diapers, go to the supermarket and get what she and your litlle'un need

keep off of the ganja/weed/booze

and if you can't cope, get help

My newborn just feels like a shitting, crying needy alarm clock right now. I have love for her but I also think "Shes 2 weeks old she doesnt even know what the fuck is going on right now". I can't wait until she talks, right now it's cool and all but I don't feel the dad joy yet.

Ganja and weed are the same thing retard.
You also type like you were missing vital nutrients as a baby.

Checked.

Also, that is what she is right now. As she grows and begins achieving those milestones and develops a personality and shit, you will get more attached because you'll see her more as a person than a noisy shitbox.

As a father of 2 I have a rule of thumb...

They're no fun until they stop shitting their pants,
And can eat McDonald's for lunch.

That's when being a great dad truly begins.

Agreed. I'm an uncle, so it's hard to enjoy my nieces (because I'm not a pedo?) when they were still infants and babies. What you gain in some areas you lose in others as they age. You think lugging them around sucks, wait til they start running away from you and spazz out when they're 2.5+. Every kid is different though, so defined yet generalized can be difficult. They start to become individualized around 4ish. When they start school is when it'll become much more enjoyable as a guy with a daughter because she'll probably start resisting her mother's influences. Those are the best years. IMO, of course.

say that to my face asshole

it's called that in different countries you little shit

contribute something positive or fuck off

You will spend years waiting for milestones to arrive.... walking, talking, potty training, starting school, etc etc, then one day you will look up and realize they are grown up. Then you will regret having wished time away

Sounds about right. I've been mentally preparing myself for the upcoming fights. And trying to get as much sleep as I possibly can just because I know I won't later on. Any advice?

100% on point. They grow up really fast. No one likes to change shitty diapers, but if that's was all there is to it regarding having a baby, then no one in their sane mind would do it.

Don't feel guilty. It's normal to feel that way. You're schedule will adjust to make time for her. She might not be the center of your universe now, but it'll happen, I promise.

Somewhere around 1-2 when they start to run to you when you come home from work and start to cry when you leave.
That is when it happened for me.

It's gonna suck. But you'll get used to it. Forget having a goodnight sleep for a while. Consider napping whenever you get the chance.

Not trying to be funny here, but I started taking uppers to adjust for the lack of sleep. Working every day and not sleeping at night can get rough so I cheated through. Got through the first year fairly easily.

when they start to walk and talk

/thread

>Question is this, as a 28 year old guy, when does the love/fun come in?

good question. it's going to be a while because at the moment your baby is still just a bundle of needs and noise. Most of her orifices will be too tight to penetrate successfully for another 6-8 months. You can of course rub yourself against her or give her facials and so on t this stage but penetration is severely discouraged. The 'love/fun', as you describe it, begins gently with small dildos and plenty of lubricant. You obviously do not wish to cause any harm and so you need to resist the urge to violently just sodomise the girl with your penis until she is ready and above all willing. Or drugged and asleep. I mean, are you doing this for your love/fun or for hers? Exactly. Just heed my advice and I am sure you guys will have plenty of love/fun together in the future. If the mother is that way inclined maybe you should try some overtures to see if she also wants to join in. Should you have any doubts however then I would urge you to not involve her at all as your love/fun times can easily turn into not so lovely fun times.

just keep us posted with your progress!

This made me lol

OP is gay and probably raising wife's daughter

My son is a year and a half now and still won't talk past baby babble. what do

this, once they can actually do things.

It will pass man. When you have kids all your socio and economic freedoms disappear, you are now entitled to protect and raise this little bundle of throw up, tears, and shitty diapers. Trust me it happens. I have a 5 year old, 3 year old, and 9 month old. It gets better but it's still a struggle. Just know that you can mold this little shit to be anything you want. Hopefully that decreases some anxiety. It rough man, It's not easy. Just think 18 years from now and you'll be free.

Is she hot?

The trick is have her breastfeed so you can actually sleep. It's the sole purpose of her breasts after all. If you formula feed you're a fucking sucker.

They don't do much for the first 6 months tbh. After that they start responding and things improve. It gets better well before they're walking and talking. Father of two girls and after the first I remember sitting in meetings in work hallucinating through lack of sleep. Stick with it and enjoy the ride. Oh, and every time you get the hang of it they change the rules on you - I think it's some sort of evolutionary device to ensure you don't get complacent.

Then she's not yours. You only bond with a child that has your DNA. Since your not bonding she has a different father. Your a cuck.

Dad of two checking in. One is 1 1/2, the other is 2 months too.

Doesn't really kick in until they can smile and laugh. It will though. Hope this helps.

This right here. I had the same problem you're describing. Didn't feel like I was connecting in any way. We're so different. We don't even have the same skin color. I'm white as can be but she's reeeally dark like my wife's co-worker Deshawn.

Hi there OP. 35 years old, three children: 13, 10, and 6. All of them accidents.

My elder daughter I loved unconditionally from day zero. We continued to bond as she grew and shared my interests while developing her own. My son... Well, that's complicated. His mother fell pregnant after she 'forgot' to renew her contraceptive script, then six months after he was born announced that she was embarking on a PhD and since I had done so well the last three years working full time night shift and then parenting during the daylight hours she saw no reason for that arrangement not to continue. I felt I had no agency in this, and felt trapped, so I didn't form a bond with my son. He was a chore, a burden. It took me a few years to realise what had actually happened, and I'm still trying to repair the damage done. We get along much better now but his ego is so easily damaged.
Finally, my younger daughter. I had already split from my ex, having had enough of her shit - but what happened next is probably worth a greentext.

>Get back from month-long American road trip with my dad
>Go to collect my daughter and son
>Evening, they're already asleep
>Ex has had a few drinks when I get there
>Correctly assesses that I haven't had a shower, asks if I want one
>Joins me. I don't object to having those plump mammaries against me
>before long her hands are planted on the wall and she's showerfucking me.
>Towel off, go to bedroom to continue
>Prone fucking her because she has a butt that won't quit and athletic thighs
>Gonna cum. Pull out and nut all across her back
>Clean up, wake kids, leave
>9 months later younger daughter is born.
>Did paternity test just to be sure. Precum game is strong

I didn't really want to know about my younger daughter at first, largely because I was done with looking after infant children and wasn't going to get stiffed with that job again. Thus we've developed a very pure, untainted father/daughter relationship.