Predict how the Trump presidency ends and when

Predict how the Trump presidency ends and when.

Mine: after the Mueller report comes out, Trump is tried for treason by Ruth Bader Ginsburg. He is found guilty and sentenced to hang by the neck until dead. May God have mercy on his soul, proceed. Barack Obama is installed as President to fill out the rest of the term since he has the most recent experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41118992
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He has a heart attack, followed by a stroke.

could be a good call. he does eat a lot of steak. with ketchup. and would tell the doctors he doesn't need any fucking blood pressure medicine, he's Donald J Trump.

It ends in 8 years after his successful reelection.

All the "drama" in Washington is just theater. The real power players treat politics like horse racing by betting a little something on everyone.
There isn't going to be any impeachment, indictments or resignations because it would be bad for business.

Odds for this are 1 in a 1000 with British bookies.

I know you think that is true. You probably think Trump wanted to win the election too.

Not when the power players are getting afraid of losing control.

honestly there is a good chance that trump will be executed for crimes against humanity

>probably think Trump wanted to win the election too.

kek

he did not. it's well documented he wanted to get a "respectable 2nd" in the Republican primary.

and that's from Fox. The real split is probably 78% / 12%

when you defend nazis that tends to happen

Exactly. Calling Hillary a cheater after, his breitbart goons publishing that 3 trillion illegal voters voted for him( or whatever unresourced number they wanted to push). And just ranting everytime She wouldve done anything, like he did with Obama ( he spent way too much time golfing etc)

impeachment .

President Trump will end his reign as our leader after his 8 year term. Then some democrat faggot will take over because libtards haven't been able to stop bitching. So they'll elect some libtard moron.

I hope it's Oprah to double down on pissing off rednecks.

Air Force One crash. he insists on flying thru storm. dies. weak.

Putin will order to make him die of "natural cause" because he did not keep to the agreements they made before Russia helped him winning.

He has a heart attack, followed by a stroke, caused by trying to pretend-help the victims of hurricane Harvey on live television.

Drones capture him floating ass-up in the water next to his USA cap.

As a gator with aids begins to consume

after his 4 years are over the dems will come in with round two and Bernie will be our Pres

People are going to jail. Several of them. He may be able to insulate himself with enough Republicans in the Senate after the 2018 election - impeachment has a very high bar. The most probable outcome is that he gets voted out in 2020. However, Mueller might nail him to the wall or make him otherwise impotent so he resigns and blames THE FAKE MEDIA and DEEP STATE.

exactly this

sounds about right

an heroes on twitter

You're dumb. Nobody is bringing back B-rock. We'll just have to ride out Pence for a minute while all the militias go insane. It'll be extra crazy because most law-enforcement is super racist and right-wing.

On a misty morning 8 years from now he officially passes the presidency to the next president of the united states. The country has never seen prosperity like it had in years before, and we can only hope that the next president is a fraction as good as the one that came before

In 2024 after he's completed his 2nd successful term and remembered as the president who actually cares about America as a whole

You are brilliant! You should work as a comedian

Finally, we got some real anons here and not more bots

>not more bots

Trumpfagspambots stopped literally the day his Minister of Propaganda resigned from the White House.

Coincidence? I think not.

People still defending Trump is my favorite thing about Sup Forums. There's no reason, no arguments put forward in his favor, just blind and slavish devotion. It's like they all congregate here to congratulate themselves on inheriting a flawed Constitution.

"Yes yes, the founders were quite stupid and racist. Isn't it great that we won?"

it ended a couple of weeks back. He is now just a figurehead lining hs pockets and enjoying feeling important.

shame really. I was hoping he'd fuck the consitution harder than he did. Maybe even get a civil war going. Still, his successor will pick up the torch where the orange dumbfuck left it.

>the day his Minister of Propaganda resigned from the White House.

yep, true story

>blind and slavish devotion. I

but Trump respects his base. pic related

What were the odds that he won?

>it ended a couple of weeks back.

this is objectively correct. lame duck.

1 in 3

He will serve for 7 and a half more years providing a steady supply of liberals tears to retire and live the rest of his days as a happy man knowing he was the true savior of the human race

i do miss the sure kid kid. always a fountain of sagelike wisdom and witty little quips. A true tour de force of insighful rhetoric and thought provoking arguments.

here's to you

>sure kid

>Sup Forums
>just blind and slavish devotion
>congregate here to congratulate themselves
You must be new here.

2024 with tears and thunderous applause. Check em

the "pure sid" replying user is still here

>pure sid

This is exactly what will happen

That's what obama got, it'd be racist not to do anthing less for a white guy.

>He will serve for 7 and a half more years

let me correct that for you

He will serve for 7 and a half m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶ years

Always remember: NO TOUCHING!!!

>what obama got

i hear that he is treating the wall building thing as a reality show which is quite nice

>who will win the exciting border wall contract?
>4 finalists have been selected
>only one will win
>a massive amount of tax payer money
>the wall
>coming this fall on FOX
>(news)

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41118992

In 8 years after he has served his full time in office.

>He will serve for 7 and a half m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶ years

let ME correct that for YOU

He will serve f̶o̶r̶ 7 and a half m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶ years

>he's doing time

>the wall building

too bad he can't get a penny to build the wall from Congress.

weak sad

Sorry but making liberals butthurt isn't illegal.
If we lived in your shame of a "dystopian liberal future" then it might be.
But we don't.
Trump is your president.
deal with it

All this reddit spacing!

nice dubs *upvotes*

So thats why they want to tear it down. Makes sense now.

year 32,001. All enemies are vanquished. The universe is great again. We all live in
anarchistic wonderland, where you can fish and build a house without permission.

Trump, seeing that his work is complete, ascends into a higher plane of existence.

The only people who think a wall will do a damned thing are people who have no understanding of immigration or how it works. It's a showpiece, an imaginary monument to your ignorance and fear.

Love all the talk about "legal immigration" too, like that's a thing that's possible for anyone in the world with a realistic personal wealth. This is just something you say to camouflage the fact that we stole all this from brown people and we don't want them coming to take it back.

>Barack Obama is installed as President
He's maxed out so Hillary Clinton will be installed and the default winner when Mueller proves that the Russians changed the actual votes with Trump's blessing. This is very likely what actually has and will happen.

sob..sob. i am op and i hab butthurt sob sob....

Shills aren't even trying to hide it anymore

I support Trump and that sounds like a fucking nightmare.
If I own land somebody better not come up on my fucking land and start building their own house or start fishing on my land.
They can fuck off.

Beyond stupid bait

Soros shekels for you

>butthurt

we liberals, and I speak for all of us, are laughing at Trump for not being able to govern. He can't get his agenda through congress. weak sad

Rump will leave his first term
More wealthy then even he could have imagined. "Best four years of my life. Believe me." At least tripled his net worth, a fraction of that was from his base voters who bought millions of dollars worth of Trump merchandise like the MAGA hats. Ivsnkas net worth will go through the roof with Rump supporters only buying her merch and no other brand.

Trump will never have moved his manufacturing out of China.

>All this reddit spacing!

fuck you. it's called writing like an adult who is using a computer and not a faggot 12 year old using a phone.

White space is a Good Thing.

They would get BTFO at Sup Forums, that's why they spam Sup Forums all day.

Granted, a wall won't do much. You also need .50 cals posted every 40ft and cis white men ready to pull the trigger and trump is the man to sign that off. MAGA

>Soros

>b-but muh faux bogeyman. he rules the world from his evil lair.

>paragraphs are longer than a scentence.

Are you saying that you are mad because Trump hasn't been able to pass a couple things?
I thought you liberals would be happy about that..
You don't like a system of checks and balances?
How do you feel about Mr. goursch being recommened and passed into the supreme court by Trump to serve out the rest of his days passing conservative legislature?
Thats a win that will span longer then your existence here on earth Goursch's legislature will set the precendent for centuries of law. All thanks to Trump.
Do you wanna cry yet?

>pretending soros isn't curroupt because he supports the left instead of the right

>writing.
>what is a full stop.

These people thinking Soros rules the whole world, just show how effective Propaganda through the Internet is. Especially targeted at low-IQ groups.
This showing how easy they can be manipulated will be a problem for Humanity potentially for the next century.

I'm genuinely curious, I'm not trying to be a dick: What is "adult" about that odd spacing? What does it have to do with being on a desktop? I'm on a desktop now and my posts don't look like I am writing a poem. I see it fairly often on Sup Forums and I've always wondered.

fag one and fag two

Never used to see it at all before reddit. Sup Forumstards knew how to write back then

I did that shit before reddit was even a meme.

Fucking faggot.

Stay mad my friend. You are gonna be pretty used to that feeling for 7 and a half years

>well documented
Like the Russia thing?
>he gets his news from Facebook

fag two

good meme

perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension skills. yes, we liberals are VERY happy that Trump can't get his agenda through Congress. I thought that was rather obvious by me saying that we were laughing at his inablity to govern.

Go back, you're lying.

Been gay that long? Damn.

That's a long time to be a faggot.

White space, frequent line breaks, etc., make a post more readable.
It's a formatting style geared to help the reader.

Long run-on lines, walls of text, etc. make a post hard to process and most will skip them.
It's a selfish formatting style geared to put words out as fast as possible without considering the reader.

White space is "adult" because it's concerned with helping others and the meta idea of getting your point across.

Doing otherwise is juvenile because it's the self-centered approach used by people who
are still having their beds and meals made by other people.

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE § 2709.

probable cause is yugely documented already. Trump has lied so many times about Russia. "no one on my team has ever had anything to do with Russia" when in reality nearly everyone on his team had a LOT to do with Russia. etc etc etc

the details, the crimes will come out of the Mueller report and indictments. sit back and wait.

>posts completely fake list which was debunked

>trying this fucking hard

I don't recall seeing it as much until the last year or so. I just don't understand the purpose. I don't spend any time on Reddit though, the layout does my head in.

You arguing with people who get their facts from facebook is kind of funny. Reading Breitbart/Fox is just as much retarded.
But dont worry the "russia thing" is handled by professionals

>stroke
isnt that his daily routine whenever he has to speak?

Thanks for answering my question. It doesn't help me as a reader though, it just looks ridiculous.