Ducks,such magnificent creatures

Ducks,such magnificent creatures,
every week you see them swim and you cry,
for only ducks can truly perceive reality,
Glorious Ducks..

I fucking love ducks. Cute AF on the outside and little psychopaths on the inside

Whats the sickest/most devious thing you've ever done?
Here's mine:
One evening when it was really late I was walking around in the near by park. Barely anyone came to this park even during the day.
I saw this swan sleeping on the grassy area, no where near the lake. If you have ever seen a swan or a goose their bodies are very attractive (but swans faces are kind of ugly). I was looking at it's neck and wondering about the swans esophagus.
To make a long story short, I cut it's neck, almost cut it's head completely off but not quite. It died as I fucked it's esophagus. It's wings were flapping a lot which really turned me on because a swan has beautiful wings. I would squeeze on it's wings as they flapped, those wings were truly the best part. As it tried to breath the esophagus would tighten against my dick all while the blood was pumping out all over my dick and balls. The red blood was so good looking against the white feathers so I'm glad I decided to do it with a swan and not a goose (even though geese are more attractive in the face). I was completely naked for this and afterwards I washed off in the lake.
It's pretty much the most violently sexual thing I've ever done. I've NEVER been attracted to any other animal besides birds and that's only because of the shape of their wings. I find wings to be irresistibly arousing. It was so violent and exciting. Afterwards I felt so relived, like I had spent the day at a spa. All my muscles were relaxed and I was very chill.

I took this a while ago at the park

I really like ducks.

that is a mallard

And?

You can see the babies underneath

do you piss the bed?

did it died

one of these fucks attacked my pinky toe , i have a burning hatred of them since , i want to make duck concentration camps where i gas them by the milions

Looks uncomfortable

i came

thats some pussy ass shit OP , i tripped my lil cousin while he was running , hes actually here rn
xd

Bumping for more ducks

superior bird here

True fact: ducks are horrifying rape monsters, sculpted by nature to perform the most violent sex imaginable. Look up how ducks fuck and try to tell me you don't fear for your life.

Hey there!