Ellen hosts two unlikely prom dates

So the story goes like this.. A high schooler with high functioning autism (probably aspergers) musters up all the courage he has and asks a 9/10 cutie to go to prom with him. The girl then blatantly rejects him in a nice way, so he proceeds to ask more girls and gets rejected by all them. The first girl he asked (pic related) named Sarah already had a boyfriend she was going with and it didn't seem likely a fat fucking autist would get her.

But then miraculously.... [jewishgrin.jpg]

She changes her mind, asks the Jets sports team to help her ask the the guy Michael to prom and he agrees and its a love story afterwards.. She seems intensely in love with him on the ellen show and they are showered with gifts...

This seems impossible.. So Sup Forums were Jewish Zionists/SJWs involved in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo58B6rYVQU

Fuck off kike.

Probably learned his family is rich or something.

Lol i'm not a kike.. I'm making fun of them and literally blaming them for this impossible feat of love

Go fuck yourself

9/10?
What preferences do you have on women?
She is like a 5, 6 maximum after some beers.

or you are a kike shill cuz are jewish women look like butter faces.

Shes more of a 8-9 out of 10 bud.

I'm not a kike and I don't get why you even think that. I'm just laughing at this video

Women are fucking attention seeking whores

She got blacked/browned by all the guys in the video AND managed to get a good publicity stunt that will surely net her income and fame.

You faggots are always claiming white women are stupid, I don't see hoe that is possible considering her actions. The aspie dude is getting DENNIS'd hard.

shes not fate ok, but below an 8 for sure, depends on your preferences I guess.
Honestly she is a 6,5, thats the furthest I can stretch it.

t. Mantis tobaggin, m.d.

I feel bad for the aspie dude. Lol in the future he might realize how he got used and seek revenge

Its the Ellen Degenerate show after all OP

>9/10
Canadians, lmao

Americans are the most disgustingly narcissistic and self absorbed people I have ever had to witness.

Anything, literally anything they do they feel the need to share it with as many people as they can. Especially if it is something charitable or "good" which takes away the whole point if you're just doing it to make yourself look good.

Facebook
Instagram
Youtube

all these are the products of american narcissism and self love

>we are the penis
>we are the penis

Agreeing with Sweden. 8-9? What planet. I can see 6 but that's only if you really pay attention to the whole "5 is most people"

i love listening to guys pick apart the appearance of a girl who is far more attractive than any girl who has ever looked their way

i honestly fucking love it

could read that shit all day

Roastie detected

She clearly does it to "be nice" and has no interest in him. She is in love with the attention she gets from being mother theresa. The poor guy. False hope is hell.

It looks like you're butthurt that a "fat fucking autist" has a bigger pair of balls. Leaf, how about asking your prime minister on how to grow a bigger pair? Oh, I forgot, he has none.

The whole story is bullshit and that
ellen whore should be hanged from a tree

How do non-Americans follow these shows? I don't even know where to watch this shit.
>inb4 YT, Hulu...etc
Nah, I'll pass.

>white people getting cucked
Nothing new here.

>I could totally get on tv if I take that retard to the dance, Becky will be so jelly xDDD

damn dude you got terrible standards in the west

>Checked trips followed by dubs.

It doesn't seem like she did it for attention. The
>he's such a nice kid
>kid
part is kinda heartbreaking though. I wouldn't tolerate a woman calling me cute, let alone a "nice kid".

>hey reddit here
The virgin myth is a fallacy real chads hate women

> 9/10

>Parading around your autistic show-pony for pc points, attention, and free shit

wew

>projecting this hard

Why the fuck can't you just be happy for that dude that he found a beautiful girl who loves him?

>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10
>9/10
9/10

yeah no

That guy looks like Cruz

>Want to go to prom?
>Fuck off loser
>Asks all the other girls
>Rejected
>Comes up with autist plot
>"If you go to prom we could get internet famous and people would give you free shit"
>"I like free shit and attention! okay"

That's okay, white boy. I'll be glad to gift her the BBC and later gift your country with 6 more little nigglets.

>t. Tyrone.

>Brita are the most disgustingly narcissistic and self absorbed people I have ever had to witness
FTFY

That sounds like the gayest fucking thing I've ever heard

yeah? is that gonna be before or after trump builds the wall shitskin?

are you enjoying the corruption and poverty in brazil?

good times

t. virgin