Ibm

Is silicon valley and the hi-tech industry/culture some sort of modern utopia or is it just degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/ayahuasca-shaman-dreading-another-week-guiding-tec-52941
usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/06/26/silicon-valley-tech-diversity-white-asian-black-hispanic-google-facebook-yahoo/11372421/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

R
A
R
E

it's already too far gone

an israel type state among the mexican hordes of the shithole collectively known as Commiefornia

These fucks are literally useless. I bet they can't even change spark plugs by themselves. What are they going to do when out their dumb jobs, die?

>autistic boys dropping acid and stims and playing corporation while coding js and ruby on rails

Just degenerate

My brief experiences with cartel tech companies has convinced me that I don't want to be anywhere near them.

Why are you calling 'Merica rare ?

More betas calling themselves engineers.

degenerate.

all that Demolition Man future sci fi architecture is soulless as fuck. i worked at google and after 40 hours in that complex you want to kill yourself or neck a six pack and some whiskey to erase the memory.

Silicon valley is the globalist oligarchy

Started degenerate via hedgefunds, monopolies and oligopolies.

Will end degenerate via cultural implosion resulting in China-like ghost town.

The only reason that place stays a utopian shithole is because all that sustains it comes outsourcing. They force cheap labor out of the city to keep high-demand labor in.

Reminder no technical innovation comes from silicon valley. It comes from S.Korea, Japan, and Israel.

oh yeah and that aesthetic is spreading to major cities.

>fresh painted green bike lanes everywhere
>rainbow template
>diagonal shaped buildings

every downtown is being covered in this shit it's a fucking nightmare.

I expressly avoided applying to Jewgle, Jewbook or other related companies. Jewgle especially has the feeling of a sinister "happy happy fun camp" where they just try to make you happy so you work for extra hours.

I took a job at a military contractor. Still degenerate given that the US serves ZOG with it, but at least the people who work there aren't huge fags

I have to admit that taking a self-guided tour of Google's buildings was pretty horrific. I wasn't even trying to break their security and I still regret it.

What is with this obsession with calling things degenerate. You guys are turning into a bunch of old church ladies. Who cares.

theonion.com/article/ayahuasca-shaman-dreading-another-week-guiding-tec-52941

usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/06/26/silicon-valley-tech-diversity-white-asian-black-hispanic-google-facebook-yahoo/11372421/

good choice. i only worked there for a year and a half. the upside is if you can rise in the company you can get paid decent but i think the glory days are past.

It's pretty much degenerate senpai. Liberalism and insane cost of living. Literally nothing good about it

>Says the guy shitposting on a device made by those exact type of people

No, the real people made it. "Those" people just fagged it up to where neither real people nor average people want to have to deal with it anymore.