What's up Sup Forums

What's up Sup Forums

I recently got back into Oldschool Runescape and I'm having a blast, kinda bored right now as no one is online, anyone up to chill?

Also general RS bread

How you 60 hp but 1 pray homie

>not having 99 cooking in 2017
fucking noob

>1 pray
Ugh, fucking normie

sup op. ive been majorly into osrs recently too. heres my skills

Everything sucks except that mining

thanks dickhead i dont really do much else in the game besides smith and mine

new mining place coming in game next week sposed to be afk and good xp

Don't do runecrafting
Ever

Is Oldschool free or do you gotta pay?

If you don't do RC your account is probably trash.

Why with those stats have you not done frem isles yet, that helmet is nuts

Add me
Godking pker
Godking zerl

Osrs is free, but osrs membership is not

me

More like if you don't do RC you probably don't want to kill yourself
RC takes so fucking long to level
I just hit 69 and I'm not going back

So how do people on this board primarily make money? I've started doing Barrows but even while prayer flicking I don't make back the money it costs for prayer pots, any suggestions besides get lucky?

Here's my stats. I quit after getting 99 mining a year or two ago.

Mining's the worst
There are only like 3 people with 200m mining

Recognize you don't need huge amounts of cash immediately. Grinding one or two methods until you're rich will just have you wanting to quit before you get there. Just play the game without the mindset of max efficiency and cash will come. I usually do whatever boss my buds are doin for an hour or two a day that gives me 1-2m split and then just do shit like slayer.

It got me rich af

I just camp out KBD with a friend and 50/50 the drops, make about 100k an invent with the odd chance of 8m/3m drops. On about 2,000 KC right now and have made a fairly decent 25m.

What would you guys recommend for a guy who has 43 prayer, 70 attack, 66 Strength, and 55 def and no range or mage? Cause i want to get fire cape so bad but i feel like its impossible without some stupid way of attacking from a distance.
>Wearing full obby
>Whip with dragon defender
>halp

My problem is opening 30 chests in a day with no drops bankrupted me
And yes, all with 100% killcount

Get range, duh

Money is easy as shit in osrs. Kill wyverns, gargoyles, nechryaels, green dragons, blue dragons, whatever. Fish anglerfish, cook sharks, smith cannonballs, string bows, make death runes, kill zulrah, kill gorillas, kill crazy archaeologist.

Here is my account, just used one of my 10 bonds.

So youre telling me that there is no other way than range? I cant tank the damn thing even with prayer?
>Protect from melee
>Protect from magic
>Protect from range
>But boss is level 700+

Get 28 Range and buy dorgeshuun cbow and a shitload of bone bolts. then just afk sand crabs for like 3 days and youll get 75 range

Yeah I'm training to do wyverns now because I'm getting fucked by Barrows RNG

currently going for western elite diary

F

A

G

G.

Suggestions?

O

Nigger

>people don't like the same things that I do are faggots and niggers
wow you must be fun at parties

get your farming up with running ranarr's. you make bank. That's how i pay for my membership with bonds. Keep Runecrafting Deaths.

wtf

666 get

Runecrafting deaths makes me actually want to kill myself
I'm grinding farming and didn't realize how good ranarrs could be, thanks!

Raids

well i usually run deaths all the time. i listen to music or watch movies. its not that bad i mean you are playing OSRS. Grinding the game.

this was my current farm run. i spent 190k on Ranarr seeds. So i made 120k-ish in 3 minutes.

Anyone turned to grinding real life? I'm close to getting a yacht.

It's possible to melee jad. You pray melee before every hit and then depending on attack style you switch (or don't) prayers... It's difficult, but doable.
The thing is, that style of prayer switching doesn't work on other monsters, such as the lvl 360s. You have to be protecting the style before they attack....

Maybe you could use a halberd.. but I'm pretty sure you'd run out of supplies.

Called him a nigger because he interrupted you're still faggots tho

why would you not want to get mage or range lol, the game doesn't start until you're max melee/range/mage anyway

nub

Used to play runescape for quite a while till it turned to shit. Wanted to go to the new old school, but couldnt transfer character data so I said fuck that. Started using private servers, using pk honor atm. They're nice because you can get a 99 in a few days with some grinding, not months.

b

Suggestions?

not being hardcore ironman pss

slayer you tard

why train the reddit skill past Gargoyles/BBD?

>not being 99 slayer in 2017

and?

>not being 99 slayer in 2017

How to make money ples? I'm a members noob and have shit stats

whenever they release new monsters its just free money to farm, that's why it's worth going higher than what's currently worth it.

kys

go kill green dragons using a burning amulet and duel ring to teleport there and bank fast

I like this reasoning, imma go slay

this, get a looting bag too

When I do this I always end up getting pk'd, any other methods?

I would suggest trying to anti-pk them but your stats are kinda shitty for that. If it were me i'd just buy the gp you need and train a little more then go back to greens when you can anti-pk easily.

I recently got 99 Slayer and quit, i'm trying to sell it if anyone is interested

green and blue dragons, flax if you pick and spin it yourself and good profit from nat running

So nobody uses EOC then?

too much pay to win garbage and paying 10$/month to play WoW Lite is unappealing

my main acc with 99 slayer

On my way to 99 woodcutting..

nice, I quit days after 99 Slayer

After getting 99 slayer I quit for 6 months. But now I'm back again from time to time. A bit on/off for me

I just got back into it last week OP.
noob af

Not for me. I wanted 99 Slayer to be like, my last achievement. I don't want to go back to Runescape

you have more in bonds than i do in gp.

Not 3 minutes moron. You still have to wait for them to grow.

too many of you niggas not usin konduit

What skills should I focus on to antipk? Also any gear that'd help me against pkers?

Yeah, I used to run nats. I've spun 1000 flax before and it absolutely melts my mind, I've wondered if black drags are good profit?

What's the difference between that and OSbuddy

ITT: 20 something year old man children who still live in mommies house and never leave their room

amirite? fuckin runescape virgins lol
also play a real mans game u fucking losers

Range and strength are the most important for getting kills but your magic level is also a huge part of your magic defence (it's why you probably get raped by barrages even when you're wearing hides)

All you need to anti-pk really is your standard drag killing gear with a range switch and a spec weapon. So hides neit helm and barrows/rune gloves then a spec weapon, claws are best obviously but if you aren't too sure what you're doing just bring a gmaul or something. (practice using it first so you know how to spec properly) most of the people that attack you will be either really shit or pures so just act like you're retarded and they're easy kills, you'll probably make more money off idiots than greens lol.

Don't anti-pk it's not worth the effort. PKers don't linger for long if theres nobody to kill. Just teleport out as soon as you see a threat. If you see a white dot on the minimap and you can't see if he can hit you or not, just drag your green dragon over while staying in combat, as long as someone doesn't get to Teleblock you while you are out of combat you should never die.

"majorly into"
>less than 1k total and/or no level 90 skills kek

It's just free that's all.

Osb pro> konduit> runeloader >osb free

It is worth the effort, you underestimate just how shit some people are at this game. Plus pvp is the only thing this game has going for it anyway/it breaks up the monotony of grinding for gp.

simply ebin my fellow redditor!

do you fuckin slayer to at least 72 so you can afk range to 99 at wyverns

not the guy youre talking to but if youre doing other things and in all you spend 3 minutes of work, then it only took 3 minutes faggot. not everybody is a bank standing faggot with a low iq that cant multi task like you

how much are you looking for?

My shit stats

What a dumbass assumption you faggot. You see my stats? Sure did get that from bankstanding you fucking dumbass. Still not 3 minutes. How do you not get this you cuck?