Dear fellow white people, let's talk

Dear fellow white people, let's talk.

We're not discriminated against. What you MAY feel, however, is some erosion of your #WhitePrivilege

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoUnT2l4p7w
youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw
gfintegrity.org/press-release/new-report-on-unrecorded-capital-flight-finds-developing-countries-are-net-creditors-to-the-rest-of-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"white"
black people always make a difference between black and white, and then they say white people are racists.

We don't need to talk dude no one gives a fuck

White privilege is a myth it's just white people treating other white people well. Black and every other skin color do the same exact thing to others with their same color.

>#WhitePrivilege
They claim it doesn't exist, yet somehow anytime a white person(Roof, Christianson, Fields) does what would be a terrorist act, they claim they had mental issues.

If we're talking racial privilege, let me tell you about some crime statistics my (((friend.)))

fuck niggers

I don't think you've read the news recently have you?

Charlottesville for instance? Not only was that attack by Nazis, everyone right of Marx is a Nazi, and Antifa are allowed to be terrorists.

Any attack by Islamic people with Islamic ideology behind it has to have a major terrorist group claim responsibility before it gets called terrorism.

Fuck you, you filthy nigger.

Are you shitting me? Yesterday had some faggot argue that every single one was all self defense.

easy there scheckleburg, don't want your rabbi thinking you are somekind of goy. everyone knows jews arent white

No they don't. Black people treat each other like shit.

Deliberate effort to better balance ethnic breakdown at colleges, aka. affirmative action? Erosion of white privilege, not discrimination.

Yay, op is going to make this thread every hour on the hour, and you idiots will reply to his bait.

>Blaks wuz the first Chinese people
Top Kek

>niggers are too stupid to make it into college on their own merit
You leftists are the most racist of all.

Having to deal with retarded monkeys is terrible, just terrible.

They have to overcome the oppression of the white man. Whites wouldn't be able to overcome that either, but they don't have to.

dear black people, let's talk about how you are 53% of murderers in america, even though you are less than 15% of the population. youre also 6 times more likely to be incarcerated. we aren't calling you evil, just filthy worthless animals :)

whites have overcome slavery. the word slave comes from the Slavic people etc etc, this is not new.

White women become teachers so they can sabotage young black boys. They make sure they don't learn

the fact that you implied MAY already states that you believe white people are incapable to feel human emotions. op just end it the worlds not getting better and you clearly cant cope whit it.
from the fagget from 4chin kys

weird considering whites evolved from blacks and rose to power above them.... and also weird how 0 black run countries are doing any good at all... unlike 90% of white countries. but ya.... blacks are so good at running away, murdering, stealing, and beating their wives #whiteprivilege is real, but out privilege is intelligence, cooperation, and rational thoughts/actions

Once black people get their shit together they can oppress white people. White privilege is common decency. When's the last time you saw a white guy instigating on a WSHH video?

i didn't read any of the posts in this thread, only the first sentence of OP's statement. how hard is the bait being taken?

So bad

Nice Bait

>Blacks treat everyone like shit

It's going to be funny to read BBC in pidgin, it sounds just like this

FUK YO WHITEY WE WUZ KANGZ

Terrorism is defined by the motive of those actions not the action itself.

A mass murderer psycho kills for his own pleasure, in Christiansen's case to have sex with the still warm dead bodies.

Terrorists motive is to inspire fear.

So this is actual racism from someone who thinks he's not a racist. If anyone's confused as to what's what.

So if Egyptians were black, should black pay compensations for the slaves that served on Egypt for ages?

thanks, ill leave the thread now

So when my family arrived in Australia from Ireland with a few suitcases and directions to the migrant center, no home or job or other support services and no one would give my dad a job because lolirish immigrant, it was white privilege that came to the rescue and threw money, power, prestige and success our way? Coz it didn't feel like that growing up in relative poverty. Or was my white privilege the fact that I went to school and university and then got a job without settling for gimmiedats ?

Well they're right about the bible fiction

if you wanted to have something on par with what you call white privelege, try doing what the asians did. they beat whites at their own game. There is no excuse to tear someone down because you aren't on their level at that time. Take some goddamn self responsibility and climb your way up.

Ancient Egyptians were not black.

Turkish people are white skin you're wrong

OP is a jew.

fpbp, niggers forever btfo

beneficence is a white trait. as whites become minorities in their own countries they will not be treated kindly. doubly so once those societies begin to deteriorate.
that's what we are feeling. speaking the truth has become reason for social ostracism. political correctness, radical egalitarianism and other marxist themes being forced at all levels of education, in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence to the contrary, is the death of the west.

next you're going to tell me the irish are white.

White people also do that

>Most whites try to treat others well, while treating other whites slightly better
>Most blacks treat others bad, while treating other skin colours slightly worse
>Whites get treated like shit by blacks
>Whites treat blacks like shit because of it
>Blacks start BLM

race exists but you don't have to factor it into how you treat people
good == good
bad == bad

yeah white ginger

Is this pic supposed to be old? Because that wood looks brand new no way it could've been before 2010.

Ever see a crack house? of course you have. junkie mom's with crying babies crawling around an infested house with no doors or windows.

white people are constantly under attack. if you cant see that, you're blind or a liar. i have no empathy for people that hurt themselves to hurt others. so virtue signal while you cut your wrists you brainwashed piece of shit.

this is true. Egyptologist even say the nubians moved in and took over much like today in modern america. "wez want free stuff!"

I like Dem boots.

What are you opinions on this idiot? Dude dumped a fuck ton of fuel on that anti cop shit. The blacks are chimping out over it

That white privilege looks so- oh wait, they're dead.

Was this legit the photo you meant to post?

He's probably trolling the BLM movement.

Of course you've seen a crack house; they're those places with no windows or doors.

>butthurt, the post

youtube.com/watch?v=LoUnT2l4p7w

Black M8 R8s B8

>The blacks are chimping out over it
when did they stop chimping?

let's blame that on the white man.

Really? Because I'm finding that I am discriminated against by pretty much all races at this point for being born white.

I'm progressive and completely stand behind democratic values, but I can't help I was born in a white family, yet I am constantly shamed by every fucking person for begin white.

What part of that isn't discrimination?

I'm liberal, but the fucking PC libtards have literally been alienating and driving away white people for being white.

You know what doesn't help prevent racism or move our society forward? Fostering a seething resentment among white people. Instead, normal people are tired of hearing about these issues because even though they support programs to prevent racism support disadvantaged minorities, we get shamed at every turn because we aren't on an apology tour for being white.

This is exact kind of shit that got our idiot president elected, but no one seems to fucking understand it.

This. He made a dark joke to try to calm a nervous white female driver. He didn't expect he would be betrayed by his own race.

every place that black people have settled has gone to shit because theyre incapable of behaving like human beings. lets make sure we import them 15000 at a time because their region is unstable because they are worthless stupid animals. what could possibly go wrong?

Truth isn't racist tho

Technically, every place white people(or any people) have settled have gone to shit as well. What's your point?

They're taking a nap, user.
>If I had a kid I'd drug myself to death, too.

Don't fall for the bait and switch
Racism is real, but not it
They fuck whoever can't fight back
But now we gotta change all that
The people have had enough
Right now, it's them against us
This shit is ugly to the core
When it comes to the poor
No lives matter
youtube.com/watch?v=hlk7o5T56iw

Slavery has been around since the beginning of time. Even some animal species enslave others for food or work. Blacks enslaved each other, and were the ones who profited from selling other blacks to slave traders. It was white society that finally put an end to slavery as an acceptable practice.

Look how sad they look :(
Didn't notice this last time I saw sarcophagi .

The tone of his voice sounded like "hehehe, let's all calm down, everything is going to be fine"

>nig working unnecessarily hard
The merit of education, everyone.

That's a good nigger right there.
Story of this nice picture?

Yes, but you have running water, a place to flush your shit, food, clothing, and internet on which to complain about how terrible your life is. Black controlled countries always descend into squalor, and spend all of their money on gimmedats.

diverting from unity to play their divide and conquer

idpol, everyone

lel cucks

racism is very real, weather you're white or not.

gfintegrity.org/press-release/new-report-on-unrecorded-capital-flight-finds-developing-countries-are-net-creditors-to-the-rest-of-the-world/

Black people get to go to school for free because they are black.
Black people can say whatever they want aboit white people.
Black privilege is real and you nig nogs still fuck it up