Any historical movies about blacks and their culture? Looking for authentic documentary type stuff, no whitewashing

Any historical movies about blacks and their culture? Looking for authentic documentary type stuff, no whitewashing.

rubble kings

Actually I think that would be interesting if blacks were knights in feudal europe

Django Unchained

kill yourself

>They didn't care who they were until they put on the mask

Empire of Dust

Actually I think that would be interesting if I killed myself

ACTUALLY, THERE WERE "BLACK" KNIGHTS IN MEDIEVAL EUROPA.

maybe one or two at most, probably in spain before the reconquista

YOU ARE "STUPID".

what's holding you back?

why do you have stupid in quotes? do you not know how they are used?

Zawisza The Black, you nonslav faggot

don't have anything with enough edge to it, maybe I could borrow something from the hot topic you work at

eastern Europe doesn't count

I'm glad we can act normal on the internet now I was getting tired of all the outrageous comments.

The phoneticians did not live in remotely the same millennium as the moors.

THE PHOENICIANS WERE THE SAME AS THE VENETIANS.

>we wuz bane

NOOOOOOPPPPPEEEEEEEE

Phoenicians were non-Jewish Semitic people descended from the survivors of the Hittites and colonized pre-arab expansion North Africa and Spain and the general Mediterranean.

Moors would not exists for over 2000 years later.

Right here nigga

WE

THE PHOENICIANS, AND THE VENETIANS FROM THE MEDIEVAL, AND RENAISSANCE, ERAS, WERE MUTUALLY EQUIVALENT; ERRORS, AND FALSIFICATIONS, IN HISTORICAL CHRONOLOGY ARTIFICIALLY CREATED TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLES WITH DIFFERENT NAMES.

I was there. Don't question me. Don't you know living 5000 years is part of White Privilege?

I didn't take you for a Michael Tsarion fan, Koz.

>Zawissius Niger de Garbow et Rożnów
>black
You are right.

I DO NOT COMPREHEND YOUR REPLY.

Name a better movie

WE
WUZ
KNIGHTS