Cuckening of biblical proportions if Scottish Government get their way

As a Scot I am terrified of what the future may hold.

The ignorance of my countrymen is real.

I foresee the following:
>UK votes to leave the EU
>Scottish turnout for this vote is relatively poor
>SNP blames English vote for carrying Scotland out of the EU against it's will
>SNP push for second independence vote
>this time the vote YES to leave the UK wins
>Scotland leaves UK
>Scotland joins EU
>Rest of the UK bring annual immigration figures back to a reasonable level of 30,000 (using a points based system ie austrailia
>Scotland gets hugely cucked by the EU and migrants of europe use Scotland as a doorway to their families living in London, Birmingham and the like
>tensions rise between scotland and the rest of the UK
>all the while our Scottish landscapes are destroyed with new housing demands and our qt3.14s are pumped full of subhuman seed

When you consider the fact that on average 300,000 immigrants have came to the UK for the last 5-10 years, a figure of this size coming to Scotland alone, a population of 7 million. It's fucking terrifying.

Scotfags have to understand that an independent Scotland will only result in one thing; being a slave to the EU. There are too many pro-EU sycophants leading this country. The only way forward is to keep Britain together and keep Britain strong.

I want off this wild ride.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-scotland-32635871
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rare flag

Tha ride nivvar ends, laddie.

I don't know anyone who wants to stay in the EU desu. I live in a big fishing town tho

>SNP
Scottish National Party, for any uninformedfags, who were responsible for the vote for Scottish Independence in 2014.

55% wished to remain in the UK while 45% voted to leave. It's believed that this vote would be much closer this time around, as the SNP has won many more seats in the recent local elections.

The SNP want Scotland to be free from the UK, but would quickly apply to become a member of the EU. Its fucking pointless.

>1000 syrian refugees shipped to a small isle of 7000 people
>local man is outraged and posts pic related
>is arrested for hate speech

They have less seats after the last election you doofus

Not the point, they started winning seats all over the place after the independence vote.

Why are the Scots such cucks? If the SNP is the "pro-Scotland" party, then why do they hate their own country so much? Like goddamn, you guys are trying to go full fucking Sweden.

This is an honest question.

The SNP are nationalist in name-only.

In actuality they are liberal faggots who shill for diversity.

>yfw Trump gets elected
>comes to the UK to do business
>but instead of building a golf course in Scotland, he builds Hadrians Wall 2.0 to keep the jocks and pakis out

They have not. There getting less seats after independence.

I hope this happens. Scotland can sacrifice its self for the sake of England.

we are still around 95% white. Only once it becomes too late and we are then Sweden-tier, then will the people wake up to what is happening.

Not sure if you're aware of Nigel Farage, but the man is seen as a monstrous bigot in Scotland. Its madness.

How did Scotland become so Cucked? Especially when you had the reputation of being such hard men who took no shit.

Lad, I'm referring to.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-scotland-32635871

The country is still cucked, just because they lost a few seats since then doesn't mean shit.

Send the muds from London to Scotland

I see no reason why you have to adopt ones from across the world, I'm sure Prime Minister Nigel would gladly oblige

What's wrong with proud British Scots? Don't tar everyone with the same brush m8. Prejudice is degenerate.

Fair enough. At least Labours dead and Conservatives are second I guess.

SJWism is a white people disease caused by white people coming up with yet another reason to hate their fellow white people.

Classism, religion, culture, Brits have used these as a stick to hit each other since forever.

Since Scottish Nationalism is literally white people hating white people: the ideology, it's only natural they use the SJW #RefugeesWelcome stick to further their cause.

When the fuck did this happen?

Scotland would rather vote snp than tory , cucked scotsman is a memee

Then we rebuild Hadrian's Wall

Yeah, very happy with how that turned out.

The Scots people have become fat and dumb. They just don't seem to care about anything unless it's muh evil torries or an increase in handouts.

Source: I live among these people and used to be proud of them.

hang about and I'll dig up a link

What about the redpilled Scots?

Unionist Scots are like the Britain of Britain.

Even worse weather, even more punching above their weight in philosophy, science, and military.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland

We literally sent all of our refugees to a single island.

We will rebuild the wall.

I'm from Edinburgh. Can confirm that most teens and young adults fervently support the SNP, although support is dropping slowly. OP is right, if the SNP have their way in leaving the UK and rejoining the EU then it is game-over for Scotland. There will be no more qt 3.14 ginger waifus :'(

But the wall is entirely in England, do not give those Scots any precious English clay.

>1000 syrian refugees
It was 12 families. Scotlands pledged to take in a total of 400 Syrian refugees.

We will have to build a wall...or rather we will make you build it and pay for it.
In all seriousness I agree and warned of this during the Scottish regerendum too. Leaving the UK to become another bankrupted country cucked by Merkel and co makes no sense.
Problem is the Scots never got over Braveheart and hate us for nothing seeing as we get less per head than Scots.

That is one thing to look forward to. The SNP have definitly peaked in their popularity and the conservitives may fill the void they leave behind.

the youth who were born after braveheart was even fucking released still grow up to have the 'fuck england' mentality. makes no sense to be lad.

Does that thing pass as female in Scotland?

If they leave the kingdom you should tell them that you're going to build a wall and they have to pay for it

If the SNP miraculously die it ll be another party with Scotland in its name to take their place.

We are not a good looking bunch of people m8

>and our qt3.14s are pumped full of subhuman seed

Have you even looked outside m8? Don't know about the Lowlands but up here they're all fucking munters.

we have the best facebook slags though

That's clearly Richard Hammond in drag

>>Scotland joins EU

You don't meet the entrance criteria for the EU or the convergence criteria for the eurozone.

You can't form your own central bank.
You can't use the back of England.

You'll be like Argentinans using the dollar after their economy went into complete sovereign default.

Irn-bru tastes like piss and there were over 1500 Scottish redcoats at cullloden.
Spelling phonetically isn't a new language.

Fuck you

I'm between Oban and Fort William and it's fairly decent, m8.

Not being able to join the EU is a good thing though. Means we don't need to participate in Merkel's games.

They hate the English, that's all.
It's nothing to do with independence.

I don't get this meme.

Why are you the saltiest man?

Must be an Inverness thing then.

Can't argue with that. Even I managed to lose my virginity to one and im a giant autitst.

If Scots aren't man enough to vote for leaving the EU then they deserve all they get.

English White settler detected

The leaders of their three main political parties are all women, of which one is bisexual and dating a woman and another is a bull dyke (but at least she's a tory).
Oh, 4/6 of these are also gay/bi as the green guy and the UKIP troll (on the right) are gay too.

SCOTLAND
AYE

Id let Ruth plow my arse desu

This is a member of your nationalist party.

Scotland needs to leave the UK. Then your politics will rebalance itself.

As an SNP voter have to lol are the Unionists going on about lefty SNP when the tories are LGBT cucks themselves

It is fucking unnatural to have women running every party - it'll no end weel

No way

And a Muslim is mayor of London

Wait why cant you guys become independent from the EU and the uk both?

I dont get it.

She's actually resurrecting the tories in Scotland, which is an achievement given how much MUH THATCHER is real up there.

SNP are far more leftist than the tories on everything but a few social issues m8, they wanted to import a million immigrants to a country of 7 million people in a decade after independence
>unironically voting SNP

But is a member of the 'If you want a Paki for a neighbour, vote Labour' party.

>there are no muslims in the tory party

top kek

Because the same shitmonkeys who want to separate from the UK are massive pro-EU cucks. That's the scots for ya

desu Ive thought about this before. if we leave and everything goes tits up, we'll have to better ourselves. sometimes you need to get punched in the face before you have the courage to fight back.

He's a member of the SNP

>Scots vote to leave
>Sweaty Socks join the EU

We can rebuild the wall, bigger, better, stronger.

>decade after independence

Assuming the SNP would be in power with that proposal after indy

Their "nationalists" are green tier leftist cucks

mate we know that the majority of us are like this please i can't handle it well when you put it so bluntly ;_;

>Assuming the SNP would be in power with that proposal after indy
Clearly they would, given literally 50% of Scotland wants to vote for them with that policy now.

No muslim or non white tory MPs?

>Sweaty Socks
Made me giggle ngl

Will you be accepting Scottish UKIP supporting refugees?

I'm UKIP m8

bring a few bottles of whisky and you have a deal

We actually had a pretty that wanted this called the Jacobite Party.

They weren't very popular though and they died.

Ever occurred to you that people vote SNP for an independent Scotland?

The lefty wanks have tacked on their anti white agenda that is true but they have infiltrated every UK party

You know that meme about Scots hating other Scots? It's so true

I hate my fellow Scots more fiercely than I could ever hate any foreigner

"We're going to rebuild Hadrian's Wall, and we're going to make the Scots pay for it!"

Do you really think your average SNP voters (most of whom used to vote for fucking Labour) are going to suddenly vote right wing if independence happened?

I guess the attractive ones went to North America. Don't you worry though because I'm carrying some pretty great Scottish genes.

This desu, sometimes I wish I was a bluepilled lefty SNP cuckold so that I could still feel an once of pride in this country

OR

We leave as a union, seperate, DON'T join back into the EU (it'd take like 10 fucking years anyway) and form a neat new union with TrU(SA)mp, UK and Australia.

>post yfw nigel builds a wall on the Scottish border

I know my own people and the lefty pro nigger attitude evaporated once they actually have to deal with numbers of apes and muslims

Remember what happened to the paki who murdered Kris Donald, in the jail

We need two walls, to isolate the central belt on it's own.

The Highlands and Borders are alright.

>the lefty pro nigger attitude evaporated once they actually have to deal with numbers of apes and muslims
Just wait, the SNP is already arresting people for racist facebook posts, so everyone will be socially pressured into being pro-nigger

>Just wait, the SNP is already arresting people for racist facebook posts

And this never happens in Englanshire?

The fact is we do need a civil war to wipe out the cancer of lefties once and for all

Sorry user, but you scotfags are the biggest degenerates of the human race, your race loves niggers and shitskins and they get a hard on when they see their wife and daughters raped.

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland

So Cameron decides to let in refugees but dumps them all on a tiny island in Scotland?

Somebody nuke him already.

Ayy thats not true senpai

Watch your mouth that's fucking Shreks sister you're talking about.

>chav

And as usual a thread about Scotland turns into shitposting and hyperbole.

>strap on massively popular in scotland

should have known
you are all weak fem cucks

This is why Nessie is staying underwater these days