STOP BEING A WHITE KNIGHT

STOP BEING A WHITE KNIGHT

Stop thinking everyone who beats the fuck out of you for calling their bitch a whore, actually gives a flying fuck about the whore. Knocking the teeth out of some faggot who likes to run his mouth is just fucking cathartic, fag.

The more accurate term is "Captain Saveaho".

Bump

They try to fight you in groups even when it's not their girl. And as for cathartic, I'd shove a tree branch down your throat, cocksucker.

i know that guy

It's more accurate but "white knight" is more understood among people.

That name sounds familiar. Did he fight during the Spanish reconquista?

White knights are the most annoying

Ok.

Ok if you say so

Get the fuck out of this thread, fuckface.

Call me a white knight, I don't give a fuck bro, I'm the one banging the girl you attempted to fuck over, bwahahaha, white knights for the win!

Not the same guy but, move aside kid

>1/10
because I replied.

Go fuck your mother's throat, and shove the word "kid" up your ass.

No trolling dude, I totally white knighted this girl on Sup Forums last Dec, her ex posted her deets. 8 weeks later we meet in Berlin & she's sucking my dick in a hotel room. Massive tits too.
You call me a White Knight
When really it's jus a matter of fucking intelligence.
Someone sets up a perfect opportunity for me to start a conversation with a hot girl, a dudes gonna pounce. Ain't no amount of name calling gonna make me regret that fucking weekend

No

nop... not the same... white knighting and just being nice is not the same

Explain... I told her that her deets were online, that if help remove them... That's nice AND being a white knight... Right? What's the fucking difference yeh big shite

'Do not mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone I meet. If you are unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.' - - Al Capone

Al Capone was a fat fuck

Yeah... It's a nice quote. But has fuck all to do with explaining the difference between being a White Knight & being nice
The act of being a White Knight is nice
If said knight decides to be a cunt later, it was still at least nice of them to help a damsel in distress, even if they were jus doing it for selfish reasons.
Nice act by an asshole
Nice act by a nice guy
Both are still nice acts

Nice. Nice. Nice.

Nice. Nice.

Nice.

Most people, myself included, think of a "white knight" as the one rescuing or thinking he's rescuing the damsel.

Oh yeah

Is that a representation of a white knight?

why? someone needs to stop the relentless propaganda being shilled here by faggots.
everyone used to post a few images to BTFO them before, but the masses became complacent with being cucks, so now only a few people have the entire burden pushed upon them.

if everyone just become a little better this place, and the world itself wouldn't be so fewkin bad m8

When you speak of "cucks" aren't you referring to yourself. Do you really need me to explain why being a white knight is lame?

Yes... your point user?

White Knights wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for desperate beta cucks posting deets in 'revenge'
You only have yourselves to blame
Long live the White Knight! :D

Weren't you the one that was saying being nice to women was the same as being a white knight?Either one is lame IMO, anyways.

You white knights turn everything around on males?

Other way round dumbass
White Knight is same as being nice
Being nice is not the same as being a White Knight
Jeezus

B-but I never was one..

Rest in shit GG. I hope your degenerate followers follow suit and die of the most foul disease due to personal sense of hygiene .

spamming shitty threads that push decent threads to the backburner isn't really white knighting
and not giving a fuck about your community or the gentrification of entire nations is seriously fucked up.

maybe you should be more detailed on what you mean by "white knight"

Well, who gives a fuck? What's your point exactly?

>and not giving a fuck about your community or the gentrification of entire nations
Sounds like white knights, to me.
Sounds like the attitude of a white knight, to me.

Point is, y'all using the term White Knight as some derogatory insult...
Yet it is us White Knights who are balls deep in the ladies
Being a White Knight is a damn good thing for both the knight & woman involved

White Knight & proud

Also, we all love the tag White Knight, especially those who are actually white like myself

It's gotta be the coolest, least offensive sounding insult I ever heard

So yeah bro, there's ma point

KYS & goodnight faglords!

>it is us White Knights who are balls deep in the ladies
Assuming this to be true, which it's not, it's still not worth giving up your status and becoming a rug for women to step on anytime they so please.

Not sure how I've suddenly become a rug for women to step on.
I told the girl bout her deets, she thanked me, we talked, met, fucked, went our separate ways...
You know... It sounds an awful like all you haters are... dare I say...

JEALOUS AS FUCK! HAHAHA

If you're one of those guys that posted a girls deets, then like I say, you ain't got no one to blame but yourself
I couldn't be a white knight if you people didn't keep setting them up for me

Serial you guys, you should give it a try

You're all missing out on easy pussy

It's not reality. And having sex with women, which most white knights don't succeed at, doesn't compensate for the financial and mental burden they become.

Well at least we're white.

and not a nigger.

same fagging this much

I'm for black knights. White knights and captainsaveahoes need beaten to a pulp on sight.

You ain't got a clue man
How the fuck is me doing what I described earlier a burden on anyone?

White Knight here. I can only tell you from experience that it leads to awesome casual sex & probably a relationship if that's what you're after. I ain't burdened nobody, ain't hurt nobody, I work a 50+ hour job, pay my taxes, don't go straight to a&e when I get a cold, take part in the election process... All me being a White Knight changes is the amount of girls o sleep with.

Ain't gotta believe me guys but it's not like it's hard to fucking do, no reason why you guys can't do the same & actually get laid for once

Imagine a Sup Forums where everybody was getting laid... /thread/

>I ain't burdened nobody, ain't hurt nobody
You hurt and burden men by being a white knight. The truth is you don't give a shit if other guys get laid. And not everybody is obsessed with sex as you are; does that come as a surprise to you?

no.

So... why should I care if other guys are getting laid?
I can offer my advice, which I did, but beyond that it ain't ma problem man
I mean I care about people, don't get me wrong, but a guys sex life is a personal conquest that each man has to maintain & perfect himself
I'd never steal a bros girl, nothing like that, cus fact is, being a White Knight isn't hurting nobody
It just gets you laid
Them's the facts son
But you tell yourself whatever helps you sleep at night

>STOP BEING A WHITE KNIGHT

OP's statement is in itself moral faggotry

Oh & I'll add that I don't actually do it for the sex, the sex is a bonus & only takes place if the girl turns out to be hot. No, i do it cus putting a girls deets on the web cus they done you wrong is a cowardly, dick move. There's a far superior way of taking revenge, but it requires hard work