Who would win in a fight to the death?

Who would win in a fight to the death?

Is this even a debate? Dominique would easily kick Greta's ass until the cops came and kill Dominique

Does Dominique have her bag? I bet there's a gun in there.

Greta should just run around Dominique untill the nigger gets tired...

Greta

Dominique

>Who would win in a fight to the death?

a 100lb yogi vs a 300lb gorrilla? serously OP?

we all agree that the white bitch would get her shit pushed in

whoever's dick is bigger

Would depend on who is luckier and has better stamina

This. Niggers are useless unless stationary, in a pack or dead.

Dominique looks like she'd chimp out and die of a heart attack while greta just runs away.

Dominique would beat her up and then maybe keep her as an ass-licking sex slave.

Dominque would smother that white bitch to death.

Esy: Greta wins

She is peaceful and respectful BUT with a big anxiety to..
soooo she would be well defended with at least a pepper spray in her Girlie bag, most likely a handgun too and she is skilled in shooting that thing in vital organs!

Any ass I want to masturbate to her making the white slut her ass slave

Oh easy one Greta hands down! How you ask? because she would start yappin on about how women are not treated fairly in society "especially" black women, how they get mistreated by police and all that "progressive" nonsense, ultimately convincing the gorilla to "fuck da police" forcing a misplaced sense on confidence, in which gorilla goes and punches a cop which gets her shot multiple times leading to her death.

Greta wins without landing a single blow

When Dominique is done beating her maybe she'll fuck that tight white ass with a big black strapon.

Love the asses on yoga chicks

Yeah. Dominique will definitely strapon rape that white ass. Keep her in chains in her basement and use her tounge as her personal ass cleaner.

I dunno, it's hard to imagine unless they in an arcade screen.

>kek

Easy Greta she has better stamina and can tire out the thicc nigger. Then kick her right in the face.