The world needs another plague. Like the black death killing a third of europe once upon a time...

The world needs another plague. Like the black death killing a third of europe once upon a time, the world could really benefit from decreasing human population dramatically. Overpopulation is the source of many Problems all over the world, wether they are obvious (like in China and parts of Africa) or less obvious (Europe and America are currently in a state that with continuing growth will be unsustainable in the future).

Other urls found in this thread:

mapsofindia.com/my-india/india/overpopulation-in-india-causes-effects-and-how-to-control-it
overpopulation.org/Africa.html
prezi.com/bylrsssnupdn/overpopulation-in-china/
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/europe-africa-overpopulated-global-population
youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes brother.
the fire rises.

I don't mean it in an apocalyptical way. It is just the best way to decrease the human population to a more sustainable Level and - thanks to the fact that there will be more ressources per Person - that humanity can develop and improve at a better pace than it does now, pretty much like the baroque era where feudalism was critizised for the first time ever in europe.

well this wasn't apocalyptic either.
dunno about the movie, couldn't watch it til the end.

I'm not a huge fan of Dan Brown tbh...

the idea is great
his writing is cancer.

Overpopulation argument once again, no sources, no citations... Gtfoutta here with your lack of backup and credibility.

You're denying overpopulation? lol

Just wait for the welfare states to collapse. Everyone that cannot survive on their own will die as will those who try to help them.

>discussing overpopulation on a Tibetan throat singing board
>thinks his opinions are worth a shit
Too much autism

If you say so... Well... one way to derail a thread... I wanted to have a discussion about ethics and human civilisation, and now I'm discussing books... Well. Anything you can recommend, user? I liked books like Goethe's "Faust", "the Nibelungenlied", "Nothing new in the west" and "The Robbers" from Schiller. But also rather modern ones like the Tributes of panem.

I asked for data. Provide data.

>>thinks his opinions are worth a shit
I am Aware of the insignificance of my personal opinion. I just want to discuss for the mere Entertainment of it.

>You're denying overpopulation? lol
Not him, but yeah, I'll deny overpopulation.
Sure, we're almost always _about_ to run out of something, but we never quite do.
War and communism are responsible for almost all famines, not resource depletion.
And you don't need a plague, we're already past "peak child".
There are fewer infants today than there were 20 years ago.

Are you volunteering? How about you get a head start on population reduction?

where did you get the Nibelungenlied?

>tumblr
yeah you definitely should kys.

Are you retarded? Where do you think population growth is the biggest issue?

It's in the most destitute and poorly developed countries. Take away the benefit of medicine, a safe home, and a warm meal, and the population growth will skyrocket.

The Earth is more than large enough to sustain all of humanity for an indefinite amount of time, so long living standards are raised across the globe.

Go be a fucktard somewhere else.

as you wish, here are some:

Overpopulation in india:
mapsofindia.com/my-india/india/overpopulation-in-india-causes-effects-and-how-to-control-it

Overpopulation in Africa:
overpopulation.org/Africa.html

Overpopulation in China:
prezi.com/bylrsssnupdn/overpopulation-in-china/

In europe:
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2016/jan/11/europe-africa-overpopulated-global-population

Let's get the ball rolling buddy.
You start.

I live in Germany and it is the national Drama here. I was never too keen in reading it but when I once walked past a house where the owner died shortly before, I saw that his Family wanted to throw his book Collection away. most of which really was garbage. old science, economics and politics books that were looong outdated. but then I saw "the nibellungenlied", "nothing new in the west" and an old documentary book about the 1800s and its rise of the detectives thanks to the advancement of Technology. I asked the Family, got the books and went on with my day.

nice catch.
found an original Mein Kamp by any chance? :3

Ressources like oil and Wood, gasses and drinkable water are slowly depleting because humanity uses them faster than they can replenish. the "indefinite amount of time" may not be so indefinite as you think it is.

eeeeh no. probably one or two of the elders I know still have one in their attic but even if I would get a Hand on a copy, I don't plan on reading it if not for the sole purpose of educating myself on the history by analyzing some of the theses made by the man who caused one of the biggest human tragedies that ever happened.

>sole purpose of educating myself on the history by analyzing some of the theses

well that's the point of reading history & politics.

He never said anything about that,
>no u autism

>well that's the point of reading history & politics.
I just wanted to make clear that I have not a good opinion about the mistakes my Country made 70 years ago.

we need to kill all the niggers the chinks are self regulating at least now

whatever the problem overpopulation is gonna cause, it sure as hell wouldn't be because of the food supply
malthusianism's been dead ever since mankind figured out to quadruple crop yield and stabilize birth rates by raising standards of living

just don't be so apologetic faggot about it.
your grandfathers were serving their duty for the country, nothing to be ashamed of.
their sacrifices and lives are not worth less than that of the Allies.

what about indians m8?
shitters have no stop on baby dropping and are outbreeding the chinks now.

native american indians are practically extinct.
as for sand nigger indians... let's start with the plain niggers and see what we are left with before we move on to more advanced races... dumbest ones go first

I never really understood why People have such a low opinion of other races of People, when the only difference that does not have its roots in the cultural advancement is actually the Skin Color and in some tribes the shape of the head.

I mean, is a golden retriever better or more valuable than a Labrador or a st. bernards? and if not, why would it be different with humans?

Indians just need a repressive system of government like china has ... no need to kill them all. let them dwindle thru attrition. they aren't as smart as the chineese tho so it's going to take a real pro to get the job done right

Actually you are making my point for me. There are many types of canines some breeds are incredibly smarter than others

maybe, maybe not. but I doubt that the difference in mental or physical abilities is so big that it is significant, or even justifies racial Separation or genocide.

why struggle to deny the obvious?

If OP's plague has to happen we might as well kill the niggers first. How about this... We could start with the Africa niggers first then we could debate about taking out the house niggers in civilized countries... Would that make you feel better?

Quite a strawman you have there. But Keep in mind that most of the advancements of civilisation in europe and asia were products of the most primitive Thing ever: war. war over power, land, Money. These were the reasons we got better smithing Technologies, because People wanted to kill other People without getting killed themselves. this is why we got industry. because People wanted to kill with guns because more distance gives you less risk for your own. These tribes did do war as well, but not to a Point where they had to go through those efforts. also they live(d) in very small communities with different languages every few Kilometers. it is hard to advance under These circumstances.

i know all about that.
plus don't forget the long time they lived under the oppression and slavery of the white devils who also kept them like animals and hindered their cultural etc. development.
i'm aware of all this.
but it doesn't change the fact they are still the stone age savages that don't show any sign of improvement in their natural habitats of Africa.

>that don't show any sign of improvement in their natural habitats of Africa.
This could be a sympthom of poverty.

that, combined with the lack of desire to become more what they are.
there is a jap millionare who documents how he tries to start his new enterprises in Africa, employing negros.
they are absolutely fucking useless. their work morale is 0, just expect gibs from him.

>with continuing growth will be unsustainable in the future).
implying technological advances wont keep up with the growth
implying growth is even possible if the environment doesn't allow it
implying humans need to do anything about culling the herd when nature does it all on its own

Interesting. got a link to that document?
Also, I know quite some africans who came to Germany and they get along well, working hard, studying with more effort than most natives. some do it mainly to Support their families financially, some are just here for the better opportunity. and as Long as they put some effort into it like anyone else I don't mind them here.

*chinese, not jap sry.
tl;dr : youtube.com/watch?v=LqO7zlGHEJ4

long: youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Why does everyone always rely on their pessemism to deduce a solution to a potential population crisis?
"Lets kill billions of people."

As much as this thread is a joke, some people do take it seriously. Why not at least focus on more optimistic ways to put humanity one step closer to exploring the universe. Focusing our efforts on leaving Earth entirely. Advancing into the space age would allow humanity to not only forget about worrying about any population issue, ever, but would also purge us of all simple-mindedness. Once you see infinity, you get a sense of how small things really are and people will let their petty disputes resolve with petty climaxes.

Niggers didn't kill Detroit, China did.

You are evidently unaware of population trends if you think that there is an issue with the US population which has been on a minor decline for some time now.

the population will eventually decrease

and we've got "plenty" of chinese and some vietnamese, thailanders too.
they mostly migrated here 20-40 years ago.
they are a pretty decent folk, opened their restaurants, got jobs, integrated pretty well without forgetting their traditions.
they've bought chink maffia though, i personally know a guy who almost got killed by them but got away with losing his money.
most likely to save his qt daughter's life.
but they still mean a lot less trouble than our own born and fed gypsies.

talking about overpopulation

true true, but if your population is multiple Million People too high and it decreases for about 10,000 a year. that is going to take a while. but as Long as the Situation is getting better, that is a good Thing.

Spider-Man thread

How about you just kys. It's sad you have such genocidal thoughts. You are one of the things wrong with humanity. If that large of a percentage of people died you wouldn't have your precious Sup Forums to hang out on while you live in your mothers basement

>sage

There was this AIDS thing, but they began researching on it and bam! Not enough people are dying of it.

Then there was this anti vaccine movement, and bam! Scientific-fags began debunking the pseudoscience studies pro-antivaccines so people keep vaccinating their offspring and people keep not dying of measles and stuff alike.

Same has happened with homeopathy, too many scientific studies debunking pseudoscience so people stop believing in miracle cures and keep not dying.

The problem is not a lack of diseases similar to black death. The problem is science.

O shut up normie, "over" population is the life source of our current living standards, dum cumrag.

There are 7 billion people in the world. Even if you killed 6 billion right away you'd probably make that back in 2-3 generations and NO disease has ever been known to kill that many people that rapidly anyway, nor has any war, ever. You just can't kill that many people that quickly and even if you could the trauma to the race of killing that huge a number all at once, (just the bodies alone would be a major environmental problem for centuries) might destroy us as a species. Sorry, killing most of us just won't work. Go commit suicide yourself if you're so in love with death, stop trying to take the world with you, we're not going.

This, Ehrlich's discredited 'Population Bomb" went off 50 years ago, and we are still increasing our numbers overall. We need MORE people.

Let's kill humanity to save it, now there's an idea that makes sense.

Are you a Trump voter by any chance?

i hope OP is the first one dead

First off, the birth rate is decreasing, so growth will level off more.

Second, the population we have now isn't unsustainable, we have more than enough resources for everyone, the problem is distribution. We don't have the infrastructure to get, say, food, from places that have an excess to places that have a shortage. Also doesn't help that many undeveloped countries are ruled by greedy assholes who just keep everything for themselves.

Becauste that'd be boring and would earn you no edge points m8