If you haven´t invested every cent you own in Bitcoin yet, you are stupid as fuck

If you havenĀ“t invested every cent you own in Bitcoin yet, you are stupid as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/12/20/hackers-have-stolen-millions-of-dollars-in-bitcoin-using-only-phone-numbers/#47b6211138ba
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148716-payment-methods-for-us-customers
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>going all in on any one thing, ever
ayy lmao. You spin that wheel user.

self promotion thread closed

OmiseGo to the moon bud

I thought that bubble would have popped by now

Bitcoin is fucking retarded

Even if you got in early, it's still a retarded investment. Yes your BTC may be "worth" 2 grand or whatever, but good luck ever converting that into real cash.

it has, many, many times.

but people buy and sell bitcoins all the time

I know nothing about it, but my brother bought a few early on and recently sold them

they are just trying to get you hooked in. Research it and see the many times where it was basically impossible to cash out your bitcoins without taking a huge loss.

>2 grand or whatever
try 4.8k. Coinbase->paypal->bank account, it's not that hard

I mean, my brother cashed out easily recently.
I assume they're sold like any commodity, and a lack of buyers can mean inability to sell

again, I don't have any, but I know the man wasn't lying about cashing out

your bitcoins are only worth anything while they remain bitcoins. They don't want you to convert them to cash so they make it very difficult to do it.

If you accumulate enough bitcoins your wallet will "suddenly" be hacked and you will have no legal recourse whatsoever. If you invest any meaningful amount of money into this scam you are a fool and deserve it when you inevitably lose it all.

so the bitcoin exchange itself is a big racket that periodically wipes everyone's investment out?

that's a pretty serious claim

forbes.com/sites/laurashin/2016/12/20/hackers-have-stolen-millions-of-dollars-in-bitcoin-using-only-phone-numbers/#47b6211138ba

He's retarded and butthurt he missed every single dip, and now fuds it at any chance he can.

bitcoins are a retarded investment. Their daily value is as volatile as a real company is during an entire year. This is not something you want to be investing in.

>This is not something you want to be investing in.
Too late, already am. Got my bitcoins for free(faucets) a few years ago, already have cashed out 100k. Not my fault you're a dumbass that keeps fudding instead of making money.

why would you invest in something that can be stolen and you have absolutely no chance at ever getting it back? You people tell people to invest their lifes savings in it because it's "the future" but you pretend the risk doesn't exist.

My money is on people like you being the people constantly stealing the coins. Rope in rich retards and empty their wallets and ride off into the sunset.

prove it.

I never tell people to invest, I simply don't fud. The honesty is don't invest more than you can lose.

This.
Amen, user.

Going all jn on any investment is stupid. I put money into stocks for sugar processing and commodities when Cuban trade regulations were lifted. Made a pretty penny

This.

1E8q76cjtsH RvTqo8rJ NY8x6cJAKp8X2KV

I like material wealth, it doesn't make sense to me to buy something that I can't touch. I prefer silver.

that means nothing to me

show me your bank account with a 100k deposit

Calling it an investment as well is sort of misleading, an investment now infers some level of backing or a way of making something back even if next to nil. Bitcoin can turn into literally nothing and doesn't have any protection whatsoever. And good luck "cashing out"

I was stupid as fuck for not investing $100 back in 2010. If I had I would be worth $75 million today!

and you'd still be waiting to cash it all out until the day you die

I'm sorry your pump & dump isn't working so well. Hopefully some kind user will take the hot potato out of your hands.

Lol good luck with metals, though silver is one of the best. Silver, copper, and rare earth minerals are the best investment rather then gold, they're actually useful and will always have a use. Unless you have a lot of money though you aren't going to make anything on investing in them. Copper will almost always rise but silver is extremely volatile. And wait wait you actually buy your silver and possess it ? You're retarded if so. Good luck selling it as a physical asset in your hands. If it's stock held by a firm that's one thing, you're guaranteed the price when you want out. People aren't going to buy your physical silver at market value.

>implying I can go back to bank records from a bank that marged back in 2013

Fake news

You can.
I guess your mom still controls your banking then. If you would be able to be smart enough to cash out of that you would know the banking system better then you do.

What the fuck even are bitcoins? Where do they come from? What is their purpose? What determines what they are worth?

Who is stupid enough to want to buy these things?

No you can't you dumbass. When they merged they purged older records. If you want to be a faggot and say people can't get their money, go be a faggot somewhere else. support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148716-payment-methods-for-us-customers

Real banks dont do that

What the fuck retarded ass company purges records less than 5 years old?

The kind that gets bought up by wells fargo.

No they dont

Youre not fooling anyone

Ok bro, whatever you say. Enjoy staying butthurt about bitcoin.

Can't wait to see the BTC market crash when Google announces they have successfully broken public key cryptography with a quantum computer.

Can't wait to see all the shorters having to buy in higher.

They already broke SHA1, lol

Uhh yeah they can't purge records you dumbass, that's RICO level shjt