Is Sup Forums pro choice or pro life?

is Sup Forums pro choice or pro life?

rare

Pro life

pro choice is just a feminist invention to get sexed without repercussions

Imagine if Jason Genova had been aborted.

Pro life. Contraception should be taxed. End welfare for single mothers.

Pro lapse

Pro life

Pro-life for full white babies, pro-choice for everyone else

I am pro-not paying for other people's "choices"

Pro life, but onoy when it comes to our own races. if dindus want to mass abort, they should be welcome to hinder their future population.

>Sup Forums
>one person
>Canadian flag

I want bots, shill and shillbots to leave. anyone remember when Sup Forums was in it's infancy, or better yet old /new/?

it's asking people their opinion retard

I'm pro-life, used to be pro-choice. And I do believe in abortions in cases where the mother's life is at stake, or very early termination in cases of rape or abuse.

A very simple line of questioning led me to change my beliefs.

It went something like this.

>Do you believe mothers should have the RIGHT to smoke during pregnancy?
No, it hurts the baby.
>Do you believe mothers should have the RIGHT to drink excess amounts of alcohol during pregnancy?
No, it hurts the baby.
>Do you believe mothers should have the RIGHT to terminate their pregnancy at any time for any reason?
Of course not, this kills the baby.

And that's more or less how I became pro-life.

Pro less niggers

Well shit. There is definitely a lot wrong with that logic but it is seemingly convincing. Women don't have the right to ruin there child that they do want to have. Abortion is about not actually wanting the baby.

Pro castration of minorities.

Well answer the first two questions then for a woman who doesn't want the baby.

Should a woman have the right to smoke during pregnancy if she doesn't really want the baby?

Should a woman have the right to drink in excess during pregnancy is she doesn't really want the baby?

Hell, with that logic should a woman be required to have an abortion if she "doesn't really want the baby?"

Pro choice
Since its womens body/their choice men should not have to pay child support of the kid unless they agree to do so or are married.

If any thing we should allow the parent/s a choice to terminate a baby if its deformed or retarded. I have a relative whos mentally handicapped to a degree of a 4 year old and every one would be better off if she was never born or given up for adoption. It is obviously to late for that as she is self aware and such.

I'm pro forced sterilization of all blacks.

Pro choice since I don't want children yet myself. Potential life can never be more important than already living humans.

I eat meat but dislike animal abuse. If you get what i mean here.

And I guess it also has to do with whether you consider the baby property of the mother, or an individual living being with rights.

In that case, when does the baby stop being property and start being an individual?

Pro-choice people will argue this happens after the baby leaves the womb, the argument supposedly being that the baby is not sentient or because it is completely reliant on the mother for support.

Well, take mentally retarded people for example. Some of them are more or less brain dead. They also rely entirely on the support of other individuals. This doesn't mean we have the right to euthanize them whenever we want. They have rights. And their well-being matters to most of us with a certain amount of empathy.

I feel the same way about unborn babies.

Choice because a majority of abortions are by niggers

Well said. Thank you.

None of my business

>dislike animal abuse but eats meat

So, a hypocrite then?

Pro-death.

It's amazing to have been a witness since 2012 and now Genova is on Sup Forums

Choice, I'm not having retarded and or mutated kids.

It depends, I don't have an opinion because I don't know what justifies life

Abuse for no reason is bad
Abuse for delicious greater good is good.

neither.
abortion controls nigger populations.
it should, however, be banned in the upper strata of society as it stops people from being retarded whores.

Assuming you're a man, being "pro-choice" doesn't give you shit. The father has absolutely no say in an abortion.

Imagine if you got a woman knocked up, and didn't want to abort the child. It wouldn't matter because that woman has the exclusive right, or "choice," to murder your son/daughter.

Are you fucking retarded?

wasn't this the literal retard that got slapped out?

How do you know this but not the glory that is Genova?

>teenage deep thoughts

t. I care more about my new truck and whether the cowboys won than about the important philosophical questions of our time.

It's pissening.

But imagine how many niggers and other worthless people are killed that way.

Without abortions they'd just pump out even more kids.

>Pro-choice
Literally you all hate welfare, myself included, and we all know single motherhood is incredibly damaging
Guess who's most likely to be on welfare raised, and maybe neglected by a single mom?
>children that the mother and father wanted to abort

If you hate welfare so much And like contributing members of society, why are you against abortion?

Pro-choice for blacks, pro-life everyone else

Definitely pro choice

I am pro choice for niggers and pro life for the rest

Which is why it is abortions should be limited to niggers.

I hate women but I hate babies even more. Statistically, most abortions are by minorities, the poor, and so forth, so I don't even agree with the need for cultured whites to proliferate in order to keep up - eugenics is sufficient.

Also, dat Genova face. Fucking autistic piece of shit.

pro the choice to have sex and risk getting pregnant or to not have sex

I have a feeling that Sup Forums is anti-choice, anti-life.

Pro Life for Whites
Pro Choice for Asians/Slavs
Pro Extermination for kebabs and shitskins

we pro piss it revolting it insulting it piss former colman niger banrdoorback baby

But that's racist.

people with sickle cell would cover most of it.

Nah, they just got extra privileges!

pro-eugenics for niggers and retards

I'm in it if it allows superior genes to thrive. I don't want the human race to be handicapped just because inherently diseased people want to conceive.

I'm PRO

Well said.

Im generally pro life but think that in cases of rape, incest, or other crimes abortion should be allowed if thr mother wants it. Make a police report and get approval. Birth defects are a slippery slope, using it as birth control is stupid and wrong.

choice