Ask a substitute teacher anything

Ask a substitute teacher anything

why aren't you a real teacher?

What grade level do you sub for?

>Ask a substitute teacher anything

How do you handle the noise and chaos? I'd develop PTSD if I had to return to school.

Im still in college majoring in information systems this is just what I do in the meantime since I choose my own hours and I don't do SHIT, I literally am on my phone all day

I can sub for any grade but I prefer high school becuase the kids just zone out on their phones and don't pester me

wow you're a faggot

Not much noise tbh theyre just on their phones all day.. maybe if it were middle and elementary school I'd get more annoyed but that's why I stick to high school

I worked as a sub between college and my current job. I'd do the same except with a Kindle. Elementary school sucked since the students actually expected you to interact but HS was always simple as fuck.

"Here's the rules. I'm gonna hand you your work, and you're going to do it. Once you finish, you can do whatever you want. I don't care. Try not to make too much noise and nobody punch each other. We good?"

Do girls spread their legs for you to see while they're sitting at their desk?

Exactly haha I'm subbing for an AP Chem class right now and these kids are awesome I could hear a pin drop

Why no collection of creep shots? You get a different classroom and 6 batches of qt3.14s every time. Pls, it's dream scenario. I'd invest in a spypen.

Ever fucked a student?

Do you hate yourself for having such a shitty dead-end job?

Not to brag or anything but I am better looking than most guys 6'4 210 lbs in good shape and honestly girls don't give a fuck and have zero shame they tease me and act extra slutty around me one girl kicked my elbow when I was helping her with some trigonometry, I've had girls rub each other in front of me while giggling and laughing at me knowing they were teasing me. I catch alot of girls taking pictures of me even the teachers know that the girls hit on me and tell me to be careful, normally Id love some tight 18/17 year old but this job is way too chill and pays too nicely for me to risk it over some pussy

Do girls ever write "love you" on their eye lids so when they blind you can see it?

I have a science background and all of the teachers knew it, so unfortunately I had to teach whenever I took a science posting. Besides the questions they had and the bit of teaching I had to do I'd agree; they were mostly silent.

blink I meant.

The job is so good while in college I'm not gonna risk it, I love that I don't have anyone over my shoulder and I can pick my own hours

Craziest thing a student ever did?

Ever teach the kids wrong just to fuck with them?

Lmao no

Sorry meant to say 'LICKED' not kicked

Hmmm probably when I was subbing a midle school some girl was piercing students ears with a safety pin. Other than that nothing

No but I do encourage political INCORRECTNESS becuase the kids these days are such pussys,

Did she sterilize the safety pin?

Did Jewish cowboys really spend money freely?

I don't even know but whether she did or didn't Im not trying to be liable for some dumb middle schoolers ear infection so I told them to knock it off

Uhh idk

Ever spank them?

Did you like that show Boy Meets World? FE FE FE FEEEEENAY!!!

Haha I wish, just this morning I saw some cheerleader with the nicest ass, but na man

What is your go to movie for the kids and why is it Breakfast Club?

As if being a teacher wasn't already shitty job, a substitute teacher is a far worse job. How did your life come to this OP?

Yeah right, whenever the students watch movies it's always related to the subject and if it's not it's a Disney movie, alladin and holes are probably the most popular though

Lol I'm in college right now majoring in Information Systems, this is just what I do in the meantime since it's flexible and pays well for someone in college

Can we have class outside?

Do you sometimes mark down blacks and other minorities just for shits and gigs?

I don't grade shit bro, I literally come to class take attendence, give the kids some bullshit worksheet their teacher left then for that day and am on my phone ALL DAY literally that's exactly how my day goes