Would you?

Would you?

Don't forget to sage/hide thread

Dose it come with chilli frys?

fuck you faggot

jesus fucking christ you have too much time on your hands

So this virgin is still posting this untill this day?
Damn boy, i honestly wish to see how that guy looks irl.

Hell no I stay away from the mentally ill.

>((((you))))

Ok,10/10 reply

Make it 2.

Btw Logs for both u pissfags

l

o

g

b

y

remember to sage

Kek. Hasn't school started yet?

Samefaggin in a logthread. No life dood?

Bump for logs

Get ur self a log.

My cousin met him at a party in Burbank last year. They ended up fucking. He said it was totally sub-par. He got shit all over his dick, and violently queefed at the end.

Grow up

Does anyone have the story where some dude hid in a port a John at a warped tour to steal one of andys logs?

Grow up

Well?

Logging in from work

Well what?

Kekd

Andy won hunger games last night

Too bad none of you lazy faggots were there to cheer him on, I had to do all the dirty work.

Antifa are logless

Who the fuck is this fag?

Grow up

It's time to log off scamp

>...says the 12 year old.

Quick rundown?

Seriously, who the fuck is this nigger? Some famous trap or something?

Nah, don't give a shit about scene boi pansies.

Have you been living under a rock or something?

It is Kendrick Lamar, how don't you know that?

One of the mods is a log poster

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

Varg before prison.

Truth

KEK get rekt, logless shills

fuck you

What does that have to do with anything? This is log country and it's log season right now, so sit down, take a number, log in, and grow the fuck up.