/bandcamp/

Keep it cozy, be nice, and friendly. Talk make new friends.

>Remember to give feedback to others

>Question of the day: Where do you see yourself going both sonically and professionally with your music?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawberrys.bandcamp.com/
laura.bandcamp.com/releases
personalarchives.bandcamp.com/album/local-culture
pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep
burdenmia.bandcamp.com/track/lord-knows
laplaceband.bandcamp.com/releases
flaminghome.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-me
erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/winter-beats
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/
soundcloud.com/aerepiglottis/enter-the-mind-of-a-man-who-lost-it-all
thecartridgefamily1.bandcamp.com/album/here-comes-everybody
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
captbeardd.bandcamp.com/album/avant-stupid
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream
svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing
tarune.bandcamp.com/
connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music
speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com
0hyoupoorthing.bandcamp.com/releases
08thelifeofaannddyy06.bandcamp.com/album/future-islands-we-dream-up
bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/everyday
alpacafurrug.bandcamp.com/
sin7ven.bandcamp.com/album/cool-oil-painting-exhibit
thenewcolorblu.bandcamp.com/album/soul-amazing-part-seven
shnandband.bandcamp.com/album/truth-unconditional-love
pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/versace-rigamortis
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-3
youtube.com/watch?v=o6_vT4S5vTg
dogwater.bandcamp.com/album/boo-forever/
evenoxen.bandcamp.com/
dearlaika.bandcamp.com/album/vision-of-st-cross
looperman.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Old Project
strawberrys.bandcamp.com/

>New Project
laura.bandcamp.com/releases

>IF YOU LIKE IT DOWNLOAD IT AND SCROBBLE IT ON LAST.FM AND RATE IT ON RYM

>FFO: LIL PEEP, GBC, WICCAPHASE
>GENRES: EMO, HIP HOP

In regards to the question, I always tell myself I'm gonna sing and work more strings into my work like the mellotron etc but I never do. I already sell beats and do DJ sets so I guess more of that??

personalarchives.bandcamp.com/album/local-culture
>shoegaze
>vaporwave
>post-rock

In regards to the question, I don't really think about where I'm going musically, I just kinda do what I do. Professionally, I think I'll be known as a part of the midwest experimental scene. I'm pretty sure I'm opening for Dalek and Street Sects later this year (I've already opened for Dalek before) and I'm working on setting up a tour with my buddies free jazz band.

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

burdenmia.bandcamp.com/track/lord-knows

>Slowcore, post-punk, alt rock

New project I'm debuting with a track on bandcamp today. FFO: Nick Cave, Leonard Cohen, Swans

>Question

Ideally: Fusing intense walls of sound with sparse, somber music. Probably doing a lot of gigs locally. Putting out some EPs on tape through local labels.

Realistically: No where. I'll be dead.

laplaceband.bandcamp.com/releases

>punk
>recorded in my basement

It is my band's first demo release, and we'll be working on getting an entire demo album together.

leftinthesun.bandcamp.com

>kinda shoegaze
>kinda post rock
>sort of post punk(?)
>we dont really know what genre this is so feel free to label us

my bands first ever recorded or even written music, hope anyone enjoys

recs:

This is very nice. I'm deadass broke rn but when I get paid, I'll be buying a copy of this.

This has a lot of great ideas and I think it's all incorporated very well.

I like the roughness of this. It's eclectic but still accessible. looking forward to more stuff from you.

My stuff:
flaminghome.bandcamp.com/album/haunt-me

>bedroom indie
>lofi
>all recorded analog
>fuzz folk

Sorry for my behavior a couple threads ago, done being an edgy leftist. Eric the friendly ancom is back.

NEW ALBUM: erictaxxon.bandcamp.com/album/winter-beats

>Minimal Techno
>Optimist House
>FM8core

Are you feeling down?

rec

ALSO! to answer the QOTD, I really wanna move more towards a genre combination of shoegaze and fuzz-folk. I just need to get the proper pedals and get better at layering and production

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/seasongs
>Loop-based ambient music
>Lots of pianos and reverb
>Background Muzak

Don't forget to review this thing on RYM
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/seasongs/

Also; new single:
soundcloud.com/aerepiglottis/enter-the-mind-of-a-man-who-lost-it-all

>Question of the day
Probably nowhere still fooling myself I can achieve something and be somebody in this realm of art (or any art for that matter).

Love:
Feedback soon, don't worry folks!

Sounds exciting enough, will check

>Post Rock, Techno, Ambient, Trip Hop, Electronic, Shoegaze

Inspired by Aphex, OPN, Tim Hecker, King Crimson, Talk Talk, Miles Davis, and others - based on Joyce's Finnegans Wake. A bunch of electronic vignettes. Would love love love feedback, cheers x

Always rec

Forgot pic

Okay, I'm back with some "first impressions".

I do have hard time to really get what are you trying to provide with this sound. It's not that it's bad but I feel it's rather directionless if you catch my drift. Songs shift focus way too much (track two is a good example of that) and you can't really get use to it's structure therefore it lacks the catchiness and the hook to it all. I think there are some ideas inside but not yet executed/delivered properly. Also that eye-sore BC page, ugh.

This has some nice vibes, especially when it comes to the drums. Not so much a fan of the guitar though. They need a bit more punch and they need to be more spacious. Also, the lack of some middle ground between drums and the guitar makes this a bit of a mess. But, for a first effort, nicely put! I'm sure this works better live though.

A bit of an ear-sore don't you think? It's way too clean to be completely "raw". Then again the tracks I've heard are quite catchy and leave a satisfying taste in your mouth which is always nice. But this begs for some dirtiness, more rawness, less space, more crunch. The recording makes it feel much more watered down than it suppose to.

>Question of the day: Where do you see yourself going both sonically and professionally with your music?
new stuff is a lot more dynamic, has more folk and doom influence to it, more noisy sections in general. more about dreams and shit. for the "professional" part, I'm definitely going to put out the next release physically since I've had some interest (a couple people even messaged about doing a short tape run of feel good forever for me but I'm not feeling that just yet). want to play some shows but since it's a solo project I"m just going to have to coerce some friends I suppose

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with 90s emo and post rock elements
>ffo: have a nice life, swirlies, alex g, pinback
>take my music, thanks

I'll be back to listen and give/return feedback in a bit. Lots of new faces in here

Back with more feedback

Big fan of this, and have been for a while. Just great cozy music. I don't have anything bad to say about this at all.

Another really great work, although it kinda loses me after a while. I don't think this is a real problem with the music, and the production is top notch

The post-rock elements seem kind of tacked on, but the other aspects of the album are well integrated and make for an interesting listen.

I love this. I gave this a 5 star rating on rym recently and if that doesn't tell you how much I adore it, I don't know what will.

Ohh, nice! Glad you liked it and thank you for your time and rating!

QOTD: sonically, i see myself releasing a dreamy pop record with legit jazz harmonies and indie rock sensibilities. short, catchy, yet weird songs. lots of synths, but more guitar and real drums. reverby vocals. yeah, that'd be fun! i just want to play some live shows and make more money off my personal music rather than having to compose for TV/video games. but for now...

captbeardd.bandcamp.com/album/avant-stupid

>jazz fusion >electronic >dance >chill >bouncy >brazilian >emo >brian wilson

this is actually really good, nice sound design and mood

QOTD: I see myself collaborating a lot more in the future, vocalists and session musicians etc. Will probably do more work with Walker Hope (winter beats vocalist) as well.

Strong aesthetics, delivers on those outlandish genre tags very well.

New Album Hidden Horizons with instrumental solo made by me. All the material are original nothing are sampled.

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/hidden-horizon

Other album

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/virtual-dream

svccy.bandcamp.com/album/summer-websurfing

>Vaporinet
>Dream
>Vaportrap
>Chillwave

>All the material are original nothing are sampled.
boo hoo, that's such a new concept you must be a true retard if that's the best pitch you can come up with for your vaporshit

Laplace replying back

Oh boy, I hear you. when we do want this recording well, I'm planning on recording it all in one take, live. Hopefully that'll help give a more raw feeling.

tarune.bandcamp.com/

Some spacey trance/ambient stuff

Better than I expected from a bandcamp page with two songs on it. Sounds a lot like a sci-fi film score.

same faggot that flame in the other thread
realy intersting I like it keep going
Rec as always listen to this people!!!!!
not bad
I really like the use of the clarinet, your sound is very good dude

I'm this guy

connorleary.bandcamp.com/album/this-is-living-in-the-new-human-experiment
> synthpop
> baroque pop
> vocal harmonies/orchestral arrangements
> sounds like beach boys, eiichi ohtaki, abba(?)

my main goal here was to take 70s and 80s soft rock and then inject my own eccentricities into it. I try to keep it fun and very much on the poppy side. Hope you enjoy! It's nice seeing everybody here interacting too

wow this is cool. This sounds a bit like sonic music, but in the best way. Your production is fantastic and I'd love to hear this music in a game. You've got a definitive style going on, which is really solidified and that's cool. I think the quality suffers maybe once you get into your more atmospheric and emotional second half. I think track 10 and 11 really hit the mark, but I'm not sure about 8 or 9. Compositionally it's all very solid. I think you could probably dress up the basslines to add some additional colour. I think you and me share the same musical goal! Unfortunately for me, you're the smarter composer :(

I really enjoy the atmosphere you create. It's all very spacious, but also has a good warmth and fullness to it. Your samples are all really unique and neat. I would say maybe you could improve it by adding some development in terms of what's being sampled. Right now you've got one thing looped as a base track and then you build synths, pads, drum machines, and guitars overtop. At the end of the day, however, it still starts to get a bit repetitious. I think it'd be real neat and really pay off if you played around with the sampling more.

the vibes here are really nice. The groove you create is really solid, and everything seems to be working toward a cohesive feel, which is really great. The sax solo on the last track is really sweet, and I think that's probably a high point of the whole album. I think it'd be a cool direction to go in, really embrace the jazzier elements that you've already got going on.

Sounding chill, gonna save this to listen to when I wake up

I'm a guy that listen :)

oh wow this is pretty cool haha! def one of my favorite findings on these threads. i'm impressed you pulled off these legit arrangements... definitely has some cheese to it though, i'd like to hear these arrangements with less cheese. but woah All That Love Could Be is literally from brian wilson 1988 hahah... yeah if these tracks had a bit more personality and edge to them, they'd be great, but as it stands it's a bit obviously dated. i really like Blue Sky Romance a lot though

~

on your feedback for me, i'm glad you dig my music. funnily, 8 is my favorite track and i'm not too proud of 11, haha... i've done a few game soundtracks and am still working on a few rn, so i'm def a game composer guy in some form...! i want to be a big brain composer and get even smarter than now, and i hope you do the same. let's both be hella smart

my basslines suck tho and i need to work on that yeah

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

NEW MATERIAL AUGUST 20TH

Buds

>>Question of the day: Where do you see yourself going both sonically and professionally with your music?

Currently working on music with blends of primitivism, freak folk, chamber folk, chamber pop.

Professionally, I'm not sure.

>Where do you see yourself going both sonically and professionally with your music?

Sonically i know what paths i would like to take. So now it's just working towards that. I already have about 4 albums planned out in my head. Professionally i can't tell.
coredelay.bandcamp.com/album/sleeping-chamber-music

>prog folk, freak folk, early music, acoustic, bedroom folk, analog synthesizer, baroque-folk, experimental, vocal, classical

Download for free and enjoy it in the sun!

If you decide to support this you get a download code for an EP containing 6 tracks which didn't fit this album!

I'd also like to thank the person who created a RYM page for me, it truly means a lot. Thank you

this is cool. very corny, in a good way

cant remember how i got round to downloading this but definitely had dream where i listened to it and in the dream this was best folk album i ever heard

irl it's pretty nice too

If it ever get's a physical release i'll put your review somewhere on the sleeve notes .

speakewithpeacemthr1.bandcamp.com

I hate to say it but I'm not really a social person, as much as I try to be. When I speak I swear I develop literal down syndrome and become a mess. I'm sure most of it is due to anxiety but still it's not fun.

I doubt I could ever become profensial unless I get a full band or just get noticed by a open minded producer.

But I do this for fun and self healing so it's not a big deal if I go big.
It would be nice to do music for a living instead of making coffee for the rest of my life tho

hey thanks! I actually did music for a few games too, but like, never any real commercial ones. Still something I wanna do one day. Honestly, I credit any skill I have with arranging to that. I was replaying Final Fantasy 9 recently, and I was shocked to notice a lot of little tricks in the music's arrangements that I must have unconsciously picked up as a kid. I guess they've just stuck with me all this time

bomp

0hyoupoorthing.bandcamp.com/releases
>oceangrunge
>hardvapor/vaporwave
>side of ambient drone

bah

rec

>vaporwave >chillwave >chillhop >ambient

08thelifeofaannddyy06.bandcamp.com/album/future-islands-we-dream-up

This is solid

novisibilities.bandcamp.com/album/end-of-men

>Transsexual castrati vox
> Art music
> Noise folk

bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/everyday

>lofi
>rap
>singing

Listen to your stuff in the soundcloud thread. Love how the first track transitions perfectly into the second.

>bigrare.bandcamp.com/track/everyday
Thanks. Without You is dope.

thank you. Glad you liked it.

bimp

ER-1 + Guitar + Wah + Reverb + Autotune = alpacafurrug.bandcamp.com/

thicken up your low end, cut some high mids and then you'll be cooking up some spicy chill-tastic shit

remeber, life is nothing more than illusion, when you find yourself in an uncomfortable social situation, follow these two steps: 1. fuck it. 2. everyone around me is an idiot. 2a. fuck it.. if you ever wanna make some tunes, hit me up on soundcloud.

Thanks man. Tried to make it intentionaly over-saturated, low in bass, high in treble.

Bump

sin7ven.bandcamp.com/album/cool-oil-painting-exhibit

>Hip Hop
>Visual art
>Different cover art for each track
>Conceptual

Super pleasant, makes me wanna zone out and watch clouds.

Groovy, recommend.

Cute dream like sound, I like it.

Your beats are addictive, love the samples. Rap producers disregard theory too much, glad to see chord structures and shit in your instrumentals.

I would love to collaborate! What's your SoundCloud?

thenewcolorblu.bandcamp.com/album/soul-amazing-part-seven

Shnand Band SYD

>rap
>Experimental Pop

shnandband.bandcamp.com/album/truth-unconditional-love

pillow187.bandcamp.com/album/versace-rigamortis

>experimental pop
>indie grunge
>trip hop
>samples
>industrial

In regards to the question, I'm sonically placing more hooks in my music, but I've been too busy atm to do much promotion.

I like the vocals, but the instrumentation reminds me of Y. Bhekhirst
It's way too sloppy for me, and it sounds bad too. Lo-fi =/= shit sound

FÁRADT A HEGY
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/f-radt-a-hegy
>drone metal
>psychedelic noise
>stoner rock
>harsh noise

FFO: Merzbow, Ramleh, Lou Reed's MMM, Boris, The Goslings

I've got CDs and shit

you have some shit on your BC, you're right about that

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-3

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings

classic rec

bump

I have two dollars left on my card. Name one album to buy.

my albums are free

Fuck off shill. At least have some dignity and give me something actually worth putting my money into.

boo fucking hoo. most ppls stuff here is free to dl. this doesn't make you special retard

Main Road was very pleasant. That flute sounding thing was awesome. I heard no flaws in the mixing. There wasn't much I can critique, and being a noob I probably shouldn't give advice.

Listened to >Every Day is Always Tomorrow...

LOL, from the intro, I expected some relaxing electronic music like from the Drive soundtrack. Ended up being rap, but that's fine. I like rap too, and this song was actually the kind of rap I like to listen to. Mix-down sounds fine to me. Did you make the beat too? I see you're a producer too so you probably did. It has a very relaxing sound to it. Your flow seems off-beat but I noticed a lot of modern rappers seem to. Even Jay-Z on his latest album. Is that intentional?
Here is some rock-style song I made. I'd like some advice on how to mix it down better...

youtube.com/watch?v=o6_vT4S5vTg

this is not Youtube thread retard

this guy has some interesting stuff.
dogwater.bandcamp.com/album/boo-forever/

>crunkcollage
>samplebased
>whydoweexist.jpeg

it's very interesting and refreshing. it's great if you listen to the whole album, otherwise it's just random stuff.

I'm not uploading a 20+mb lossless work in progress you fucking idiot. Why don't you take a noose, tie one end around your neck, and the other around a pickup truck's bed. See how many impacts it takes before you James Byrd yourself you piece of shit. I literally hope you die...

>being this butthurt

evenoxen.bandcamp.com/
dearlaika.bandcamp.com/album/vision-of-st-cross

Sorry about that, thanks for listening anyway

I hope you won't use fucking basic FL Studio drums and FL Slayer as your instruments, I made songs like this when I was 12

does anyone here actually offer advice or do you all just at condescendingly?

What advice do you need?
Do you expect anons to give you a full music theory and DAW knowledge training?
I mean, you have your ears, do I really need to explain why someone shouldn't record an album with a toy guitar (in this case: free FL Studio VSTs and Fruity kick drums)?
The only advice I can give you is to learn to make music

Okay... so what VSTs and kick drums should I use? I mean, that's kind of what these threads about right? Feedback? Fuckinmg retard.

>I mean, that's kind of what these threads about right? Feedback? Fuckinmg retard.
>Fuckinmg
>There wasn't much I can critique, and being a noob I probably shouldn't give advice.
>Again, being this butthurt

listen up kiddo, few basic things
1) don't use stock assets found in FL Studio because they sound cheap and baby-level
2) find vst's of any kind (here's a proposition - these which sound good, ikr)
3) make the same thing like this demo but base it on new found VSTs
4) learn how to mix because the whole track sounds like it was produced by Nick Rubin; no dynamics, no "free" space, no sidechain
5) learn to play things in tune with each other i.e. in a specific key - putting random shit on the track makes it shockingly dreadful for people who like their stuff, you know, consistent
6) maybe, just maybe, invest and learn how to play an instrument; would remove using free VSTs in the future
7) Don't be a cock. Seriously man, you are so butthurt about things I can't even tell you how much you remind me of that silly old kid from my college. user said you to stop using basic FL shit and I agree - it is a bad start for anything especially for the beginners. Why do you put your protective suit on when the slightest critique is brought up I don't know. But it's one to ask questions like a human being and another is throwing ad hominem at people who haven't called you out as a "retard". Change your attitude first of all and have some dignity. Otherwise the only thing you are going to get here is name calling, trolls up onto your small head and people who can seriously rip your sounds to shreds.

here's my feedback.
you fuckinmg boy.

oh yeah and...
8) don't expect people to spoonfeed you and find some stuff out by yourself

>Feedback? Fuckinmg retard.
Just gave you feedback telling you it sucks, but here you go
>1. Don't use guitar VSTs, none are good
Just record a real guitar (either with a digital interface and a guitar cab emulator, or using a real amplifier that you mike)
>2. Write a song for all instruments
I don't hear any bass in your song, write a bassline and record that aswell
>3. Download a good drum sample pack for the genre you want
Either use Google, or take this: looperman.com/
>4. Develop an ear for music, have a good hifi/set of headphones
Listen to lots of music, use your favourite songs/albums as a reference for mixing/tone/songwriting. It helps a lot
>5. Mastering an instrument is one thing, you have to be good at writing music too

I love when these threads get hostile becuase someone can't take criticism

Not the user you're replying to, but

>try to register account at looperman
>just keep getting "There was an error. Contact admin" message
>can't register from PC or phone

What the fuck? Is anyone else able to make an account there?

It's not the most stable service, but I didn't have this particular problem yet

Worked on the 12th attempt. Thanks for the link.

brump