>zero threads about it

The fuck
November 18th, lads. Gonna be comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=oK0lkrtYvVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

What emotion is Jeremy trying to convey?

I'm pretty excited for it. Hopefully they can keep it going and make it even better than what top gear was.

>new TG
>new Justice
>same day
the world's gonna end in nov. 18, innit lads?

Hope it will be like Top Gear specials.

No thanks, looks like a Top Gear ripoff

>November 18th

Wasn't it meant to air like a month ago?

They always just said Fall.

Hope it sucks.

Will they finally televise Richard Hammonds death via dropped into a boiling pan?

>this guy

>Hopefully they can keep it going and make it even better than what top gear was.
>No Stig
No thanks.

>I need the gimmick driver and stale shitty jokes to keep my interest
Chris, its over. You lost. FACT

No gimmick, you just need a driver, stupid.

Hesitation

Apologize.

God James May looks old.

>the stig is the only good driver ever
>the stig has always been the same person
>I need to know how certain fast cars (which I cannot afford) drive around a bespoke track to keep my interest

what happened to hammond?
why does he look so strange

Not him but yeah, all I remember thinking when I was watching the Vietnam special was "gee, I wish they would cut to studio so I could watch a guy in a racing suit go around a track". That or "Oh, I wonder what they'll dress his communist cousin up".

It's an overdone, bland joke they had to carry for way longer than anyone should. Let it go.

he grew pubes. on his face

>the stig is the only good driver ever
He's not even a single driver you fucking idiot.

>the stig has always been the same person
Was it ever confirmed he wasn't though

>this reading comprehension

>clarkson
one of the most unlikeable person ever. type of asshole that voted "leave"

>This ridiculous shit
I'll leave you with your strawman from before, you're clearly a retarded child.

well they got rid of Ben Collins and the stig continued, so its almost certain

>type of asshole that voted "leave"
except he literally didn't and seems like a fun bloke

honestly after a year long cooling off period I think I'm done with these guys. It was fun when it was easy to watch on the TV and not an 'event'. This show was never good enough to make it a water-cooler show.

he announced that he would vote remain. Do you not keep up to date with the news?
not to pull an entire tangent, but do you think 52% of the population are arseholes then?

no, some of then are just idiots

Not even him you cretin, is it too hard to you to follow a conversation within the posts? Or miss the very next line? Get your retarded ass outta here.

>being this stupid yet complain anyway
mate, give your head a wobble.

Christ you sound like my mate who started screaming at me down the pub for voting leave. He kept calling me a racist and shouting "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU".
He's a self admitting communist as well though so I expect nothing less from him.

its very strange. I thought left wingers were to suppose to be open to differing opinions

What a bellend.

Not the guy you're replying to, but you do sound mildly retarded.

how about yer mum gives me dick a wobble

fuck off you cunt

What's the main argument(s) for staying?

Not getting fucked by the economy

Keeping the suicide pact with the EU

Cool. Tell me when the torrent is up, thanks.

Having a convincing scapegoat.

>not to pull an entire tangent, but do you think 52% of the population are arseholes then?

Absolutely, in fact greater than 52%. You need to stop thinking that just because it's a majority it's somehow automatically right.

Remoanians at it again. Face it. You lost. Fucking deal with it. Your liberal hugbox is dying and I couldnt be fucking happier.
See you in 2017 with President Trump.

Not losing tonnes of money unless we accept 'free movement' which means it wouldn't make any fucking difference whatsoever anyway, yet the EU will still fuck us over to set an example. It was literally the most retarded decision to leave, contemplating moving to Ireland to unJUST myself.

>When you download a 600GB pack of Top Gear

my body is ready

Strange, you don't sound very happy. You sound like a bitter & twisted old cunt doing your own fair share of moaning.

Can't imagine what draws you to Clarkson.

will this be the most torrented show ever

no

>When Jeremy wasn't suffering from some kidney/liver disease and wasn't a fat fuck
He looks like a fucking alcoholic nowadays

>when Captain Slow had brown hair

Bolivia & Patagonia specials are the best deb8 me

>When captain slow wasn't there at all

Feels, Diversity, Rapefugees welcome etc.

Comfy times ahead.

Add Botswana to that list and you're dead on.
Middle East was the worst, easily.

I like Bolivia and Patagonia because they take shit cars through such shit terrain and its so wonderful to watch their battle and journey

They remind me of that Evan McGregor show where they take BMW bikes through Siberia

very VERY comfy

Botswana is the most inappropriate car one by a mile; Bolivia was the right cars but bought from an absolute shit hole, and the Patagonian cars were solid, just not the most ideal.

Been watching TG USA a fair bit lately. its not that bad. maybe because i needed something to wash the bad taste that was nu nu Top Gear out of my mouth.

They got somewhat comfy in their last season

>tfw I'll be playing Pokemon Sun and watching the return of Top Gear
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

In what episode is the Botswana special? Is it in regular episodes because it's not in my 600GB pack which has fucking 1989 season of Top Gear

so I assume it is like divided between two regular episodes

help a senpai out I wanna rewatch it

>1989 season of Top Gear
does this include the early jesus episodes?

Long Way Round.
Fucking loved that show, made me buy a touring bike.

It was fucking amazing, I loved every episode so much.

Also one of the very few shows I bothered to buy the box set of

a lot of students like to travel around europe and leaving makes it a bit more difficult for them

HURRFFF DUUURFFF TOO HOMOS ON A BIKEZ HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

10x04 - at least should be in S10

It wasn't so much the arguments for remain were good as much as the arguments to Leave were "yeah we'll basically be in the EU but we're not sure how also all the immigrants will go home". They were anti-intellectual "people are tired of experts" and often flat out l lied (that nhs bus fiasco).

> looks like

sure m8

Thanks a lot pham I'm gonna check it out later tonight.

I wanna rewatch it myself. I don't even like travelling shows but that Evan show and Top Gear specials just do it for my.

Anthony Bourdain's foodshow was also decent, as was Madventures.

Oh well guess I like travelling when its not about superficial places and shit, but more 'real'

Why the change?

you know, you could have just googled top gear botswana special and clicked on the first link that led you to a wikipedia page that says " part of the fourth episode of Series 10", but i guess that would have been too difficult for you.

Nah, India was the worst because the cars were too good and barely broke down. If they'd changed the purpose from a "trade mission" to something else (maybe have them do something so they have to go through jungle desert and mountains or whatever) and have them go around in shitty Indian built cars would've been much better.

Vietnam episode was great too. Bad conditions, bad vehicles.

If they went through jungles and shit it might've been too similar to Bolivia. They should've done a point to point cross country journey, the end destination being a four star hotel with working indoor plumbing.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
Like this but with shitty cars not a Honda Cub.

>the moment James manages to reach the floating bar and climbs up by putting the statue up first

He refused to stop smoking his pipe during the shoot so they just shooped it out

What counties do you want to see them do something in the most (that they've not done before)?

Drive thru Siberia with Niva, Jeep and something else

he is like best mates with Dave Cameron you fucking idiot

What's the best James May documentary and why is it Oz and James' Big Wine Adventure?

Expect if EU ain't bitches about it, which they're gonna be, we could easily set up a short-stay travel system.

>not posting the new trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=oK0lkrtYvVs

>that production quality
>that cinematography
>that P1 vs. 918 vs. LaFerrari

my dick is diamonds, lads

Only 2/3rds of enrolled voters turned out. Most of the people who didn't turn out were people voting to remain, they were so arrogant they thought their vote wouldn't matter because they had it in the bag according to the polls. And you have the audacity to call the leave voters idiots?

>Grand Tour thread
>derailed into Brexitposting

why can't we have anything nice

Top Gear always had great cinematography in my opinion. In the car exhibitions, like take the Pagani Zonda reviews. So fucking good.

BBC did a damn fine job with it

Oh my fucking god this is going to be fucking amazing

>not talking about Breadxit

so comfy to see the trio back together again

No way! GT is NOT canon! Watch Top Gear Super instead!

you know, the BBC could easily fix Nu Top Gear by making these two guys the new main hosts alongside LeBlanc

it's not going to be as good as the CHM trio of course but it will at least be watchable again

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
>"yep, that's me"