I could have had a great career, 've won a lot of prestigious trophies and titles and a shitload of money...

>I could have had a great career, 've won a lot of prestigious trophies and titles and a shitload of money. Instead I decided to be stupid and continue with my loser career. And I'm proud of it

Why do they talk like that?

He still went to Valencia lmao

i guess most of Sup Forums would consider him "based", considering how Kante gets labeled as a mercenary for signing with Chelsea

those are probably the losers, Konte also would have been a loser if he would have stayed at Memester because feelings (literally a loser, about to be relegated)

>Prestigious career
>With Moyes
Ah yes the mighty 10th place finish, very prestigious

>I'm stupid and I like to tell that to the world
We got it. stop now.

Mourinho doesn't have it anymore lad

Who?

it looks like your been has been consumed by memes that you don't understand the context of what you're commenting on.

I think you need a break from Sup Forums, boy.

exactly

I am consumed by the 89 million purchase of Pogba and currently a sixth place Manchester United

correct, which is 1000 miles off the subject thait's being discussed here.

take a break, kid. seriously. try to see the real world for a bit. you'll regain clarity of thought in no time

The point is that Mourinho could somehow take this man to a prestigious career, which is far from the truth

titles Chelsea won since Mourinho got there:
4 Premier Leagues
4 FA Cups
3 League Cups
1 Europa League
1 Champions League
>not prestigious
>I'm from New Zealand, therefore my brain doesn't function properly
WE GOT IT THE FIRST TIME AROUND, BOY! PLEASE STOP!

And how many has he won the last 2 years?

>I could make enough money to get my grandkids an easy live, instead I chose to be remembered by a few fans of some Ronaldo/Messi stat padding club

>Joaquin (Real Betis), 35 year-age last-season-of-career footballer
>Mourinho wanted him last season for Chelsea

>New Zealand

i remember him, he chimped out and >we btfo in their own stadium. 2 goals by gypsyest man you've ever seen

please get a trip so i can filter you

he was not bad, same category as good-but-not-good-enough-for-Barça-or-Madrid type of spanish footballer, like Mata or Silva
poor choser.

Mourinho is a good coach. You hate fags need to get a grip.

t. Matilde Mourinho

>an autistic poortuguese nigger judging a footballer for his decisions because he didn't have a hard on as big as his for the coach he docksides on a grasshopper studies website

I would.

If Kante stayed, they wouldnt be in relegation but solidly midtable.

>one of the most expansive squads in history
>6th

>If Kante stayed, they wouldnt be in relegation but solidly midtable.
if would could. say some meaningful or stfu, nigger
it's not about hard ons or managers. He's stupid, and that's a fact.
>to dumb. no se lo ingles

Kante would still be performing but the rest of the team would still be lazy cunts. They'd probably not concede as many goals but they'd still struggle to score.

>tfw i actually feel sorry for the portuguese autist
i hope your life turns around, bro