Has this episode become more relevant with the current political climate?

Has this episode become more relevant with the current political climate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/02/the-non-genocide-of-northern-native-americans/
nytimes.com/2002/10/29/science/don-t-blame-columbus-for-all-the-indians-ills.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14895_Skoglund_2015.pdf
bravenewcoin.com/news/8-examples-of-experts-getting-it-wrong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WANT TO PICK ON IMMIGRANTS?

PICK ON WILLIE!

Fantastic political satire end up having a timeless and universal quality.

Willie, please. The children want to pick on someone their own size.

>all the supporters of the proposition are shown as boorish hypocrites
>apu had plenty of time to get citizenship, but waited until last minute out of sheer laziness

>leftists unironically defend and promote the illegal invasion of their country in the current year
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

how can one man be so right?

So how hard is it for the average illegal immigrant to get citizenship in the US?

>So how hard is it for the average illegal immigrant to get citizenship in the US?

It actually takes years. That's why most stay here on expired visas.

America is full of useful idiots who've been programmed to be SJWs from birth. They'd let ISIS come in and rape their families if the liberals told them it was just.

GET EM OUTTA HERE

I never understood why throwing out illegal immigrants is considered a bad thing?

You should try it on yourself. See how it feels you dipshit

Not a fucking argument.
Explain why?

Why would I immigrate illegally?

Maybe because you're starving and dying in your country and that's your only option ?

You can't be this stupid ? Imagine if you had a choice between starvation and immigration, wouldn't you immigrate ?

Mexico doesn't have famine or war. Try again.

War on drug cartels. Try again

>Imagine if you had a choice between starvation and immigration, wouldn't you immigrate ?
Of course I would.

I was asking you why it's bad to kick illegal immigrants out of OUR country?

Do you even support borders?

Do you think we should have open borders?

How retarded are you?

It's not a bad thing.
If you're undesirable in your own country, chances are you're probably even more so in whichever country you decide to sneak into.

>War on drug cartels. Try again
That's there problem.

Why should we bring that horrible bullshit here?

So you admit you don't have a problem letting people die ? Are you a christian by any chance ?

>It's not a bad thing
Then why is Trump considered a nazi?

using this logic, your house should be crammed full of homeless people

>lives in a country founded on immigration
>descended from immigrants
>doesn't want immigration

I guess you're all full up right? No space left?

People, particularly mainstream media, are over exaggerating with Trump.
There's already a "wall" between Mexico and the U.S. so it's not like what he's saying is so offensive.
His idea to temporarily ban Muslims is pretty extreme though.

>So you admit you don't have a problem letting people die ?
Yes.
The vast majority of people on earth also support letting people not in their inner circle die. There's nothing wrong with this.

Do you support letting ALL of the third world into America? Into your house? Do you support slaving away for the rest of your life to support people unable to feed themselves?
No?
The you're a hypocrite.

>Are you a christian by any chance ?
no lol you dumb libtard

>>lives in a country founded on immigration
Yes, mostly white immigration.
Also LEGAL immigration.

>His idea to temporarily ban Muslims is pretty extreme though.
No it's not. Many presidents did similar things.

That isn't the argument.
There's nothing wrong with immigration or refugees when people go through the proper processes.
It's when people cheat and take advantage over the system, which is broken anyway.

with the immigrants here breeding like crazy and also niggers breeding like crazy there is no space left

Yeah but we should overcrowd our schools, overload our workforce just so we can live to an old ideal that worked in the past

Maybe we should take up slavery again and denying women the right to vote.

>f-founded on i-imigration

Founded on European immigration that shitskins all want to reap the fruit from our ancestors labor.

Found the 12 year old estrogen filled manchild.

>shitskins

Yeah, great argument

He's literally sobbing in his mom's boyfriend's basement right now.

The new season of Inside Schumer could not possibly come sooner.

>Also LEGAL

Tell that to Crazyhorse's snapped neck

>Oh, scary word spotted
>Better duck and run

Later, faggot.

>Tell that to Crazyhorse's snapped neck

>le we killed the indians meme

Modern evidence shows this didn't even happen and was just some fairy tale told to schoolchildren.

Keep your edges to yourself

Tell me how the holocaust didn't happen either with your modern "evidence"

>I believe fairy tales
The natives weren't systemically murdered.
youtube.com/watch?v=rL2XX_2tNk8

In fact there was NEVER any evidence that they were whatsoever.

Indians were not a nation. The USA was founded by white english colonists.

>Tell me how the holocaust didn't happen either
>6 million jews were genocided

lmao oh boy

>i think a youtube video somehow counts for something even approaching evidence

>the youtube videos are bad because they're easily digestible meme
Alright then see this article:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/06/02/the-non-genocide-of-northern-native-americans/

Explains the native genocide myth quite well and is filled with links to dozens of academic studies/articles.

teepeeniggers were already dying out from tb before europeans came

nytimes.com/2002/10/29/science/don-t-blame-columbus-for-all-the-indians-ills.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

also catching a disease isnt a genocide and the holocaust wasnt real faggot

genocide would be what the "native" americans did to the original inhabitants of the americas after they crossed the land bridge

genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/nature14895_Skoglund_2015.pdf

Is Smithers still relevant in New Simpsons? His whole deal was being a closet gay. Did he ever come out in the newer episodes? Did they just drop the gay jokes entirely at some point?

See:

His only crime was break the law

I love how the far right wing is literally ALWAYS right.

What interesting times we live in.

>and the holocaust wasnt real faggot

"Argument!" invalidated

Prove 6 millions jews were murdered when there weren't even 6 million jews in europe at that time.

:^)

You consider opinion fact that's how.

>REEEEE experts & their fancy book learnin'

Experts have been repeatedly wrong throughout history.
bravenewcoin.com/news/8-examples-of-experts-getting-it-wrong/

holocaust wasnt real

kikes died out from hunger and disease after the allies started bombing civilian infrastructure in germany (which was actually a result of the accidental london bombings in the battle of britain but w/e)

gas chambers are a myth just like all the more inconvenient mass killing devices (electrified floors, eagle and bear cage, holocoster, etc.) if you bothered to think about it for 5s youd realize that gas chambers and ovens are about 100000 times less efficient or cost effective than a bullet to the back of the head and a giant pit

gas chamber in treblinka was built by the russians post war, real hack job, chimney isnt even attached to anything

go to auschtwitz yourself and you can see the swimming pool and theater

holocaust itsself was mostly invented by russia to downplay their own war crimes. a fair amount of jews died but nowhere near 6million and most were not intentional. "death" camps werent that bad in the early 40s

More or fewer times than they've been right?

Sup Forumscucks are here everyone, time to pack up and sage the thread.

more

see: Our current world and the "experts" that run it.

>I couldn't respond to facts and logic so here's an mspaint logic

Watch, your next post will be:
>>facts and logic
>LOL XD
>haha >implying
>you racists XD

really enjoying your strawman picture mate i guess all my arguments are invalidated

Why do you hate Sup Forums?

It's amazing how ingrained Marxism is in today's society.

You have mothers raising their children a certain way to prevent them adopting "narratives" or being "indoctrinated" with ideas like freedom and tradition.

They actually use that language. Narrative, hegemony, patriarchy. All red flags that the person wants to break society because change.

Remember how well illegal immigration worked for the native americans?

We don't live in a technocracy

>We don't live in a technocracy

>I don't know who Janet Yellen is

Pretty sure we do brah.

They never had any validity in the first place.

I absolutely hate Sup Forums but they got you on this one mate.

>WE'RE HERE, WE'RE QUEER, WE DON'T WANT ANY MORE BEARS
>hey homer that's a pretty catchy chant where'd you learn it?
>Oh I heart it at the mustache parade last year

Wow you STILL don't have an argument against anything we're saying.

LOL this must make you so mad.

Would it be more fair to say that millions of people were displaced because of WWII though?
I personally believe that the number is grossly exaggerated and there is a Jewish historian who said this too, iirc.

should be easy to refute them properly then right?

let me guess you dont have time despite shitposting in this thread for the last 20 mins

im not really sure what youre trying to say but yeah a lot of people were displaced as well, thats how israel was created

ironically Indians and Chinese immigrants on H1B visas are bad for the economy unlike the low class latino immigrants.

Well I guess that means you must "win" then? Guess my failure to enter into a debate with you makes you "right"?

theyre both shit
if you were going for the enlightened intellectual route you should have stopped replying like 5 posts ago instead of reiterating your "im not going to argue with you" argument half a dozen times

>you should have stopped replying like 5 posts ago

Yet here I am.

illegals should be locked in offshore cages

>enlightened intellectual route
>On Sup Forums
Kek.

You seem angry throughout the thread, calm down, go out have sex, let go of your strawmans for other people's strawmans.

>Yet here I am.
It's 4 o'clock in the morning

Wow you SURE told him after an hour of having absolutely no argument and embarrassing yourself.

Here's the opposite. Enjoy.

They had an episode where homer goes to find him a boyfriend, thus entirely destroying the point of his character

not gonna happen, even if trump becomes president.Stay mad cumskin your hating and exploiting days are over.

Census data of 2 million Jews pre-war

6 million died in the holocaust but numbers were HIGHER post war. Meanwhile the figure continues to be adjusted to this day. I've seen 1 mil, 2 mil

Explain scientifically how all the missing bodies could have been cremated in the time period required, because they sure as hell didn't make it into graves

When you read into witness testimony, they came out with all sorts of conflicting tales that aren't hard to imagine with the right kind of fucked up mind. The erroneous accounts have been ignored as the big narrative was organised for the Nuremberg court session. Former Nazis had their families threatened and complied with the blatant lie

That is the Holocaust

>It's 4 o'clock in the morning

That you can't grasp the idea of time zones surprises me not.

>hating and exploiting

Homer Badman is also a good one

An over the top and satirical Far Left channel targets Homer for sexual harassment that didn't happen all because a liberal arts student said it happened, despite no proof, and whem proof emerges that they got it wrong, the women is let off Scot free and the liberal media moves on to another sensational story instead of publicly acknowledging their mistake.

This was supposed to be exaggerated and satirical, yet is exactly how this shit is handled in the current year

>libcuck can't take a harmless joke
Why am I not surprised.

Only in America is seen as bad, practically every other country practices it and nobody bats an eyelid

>MOOOOM SOMEBODY USED A RACIAL SLUR ON Sup Forums

Illegals are more likely to be low income and need taxpayer handouts, therefore they are incredibly likely to become Democrat voters if they are given citizenship. This is why Democrats support illegal immigration and amnesty instead of a robust legal/regulated immigration system.

There was an email from the DNC leak about this. It noted that Hispanics are very brand loyal so the Democrats want to change the demographics of America to benefit themselves politically. That means flooding it with Mexicans and Central Americans. Basically they want to create their own banana republic. Why appeal to the people of America when you can simply change the people into party loyalists?

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you worthless cunt, or even better /x/. Then gas yourself your Nazi loving cocksucker.

great argument fagtron you really convinced me with those hot opinions

I sure hope you took your wifes son permission before posting that.

Guantanamo is going to be expanded to house hundreds of thousands of those animals and they'll have water sprayed up their butts for the rest of your lives.

t. real american

How can so many believe a former KGBs agent words at face value?

If you keep up this hostility I'll have no choice but to show you to my delousing chambers.

An ex-KGB who was assassinated not long after that, and is backed up by the rot we are seeing today

Yeah I'd say what he had to say was relevant

Where's the Simpsons episode where Apu and Groundskeeper Willie rape and kill Lisa?

Its easy to push a political agenda when you only show one side of the story.

You are aware that it´s in the double-crossing agents self interest to play up his new host fears?

am i talking to an angry nigger(12% population decreasing) or a mentally ill cumskin(60% decreasing).