Help I'm a 34M and I'm in love with a 16 year old girl (who looks and behaves like she's 21) - am I a total creep...

Help I'm a 34M and I'm in love with a 16 year old girl (who looks and behaves like she's 21) - am I a total creep? We share all the same interests and get along really well.

Yes. Kys.

Pedo detected

why?

not gonna work move on

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

just do it fag, you only live once

childhood memories?

I don't get it, she's opening her shirt willingly then gets embarrassed when her tits pop out?

So fake but she's cute. I want more.
Look dad your 34 she's 16 you be a normal man who thinks young pussy is best. What's so funny is this also is fake.

Fake but I want more of her

def creepy

If it was good enough for the legend that is Pete Rose, you should be fine.
Hope you have Pete Rose levels of money if it goes to shit though.

All of the mentally ill say "they act so much older than they are" it's their way of justifying their fucked up kid fucking mind. Try killing yourself

You're mistaking love for infatuation.

this is the way you can differenciate women from traps

If she's 16 and looks like 21, then she doesn't act like she's 21: she's just a teen slut.

If you are 34 and can achieve intellectual stimulation from a 16 year old you have serious problems. Time to grow up.

we play music together, she's a pretty talented bassist

Also what does it say about you since you're a 34 year old who shares the same interests as 16 year old girls. You have to be mentally slow.

Fucking pederast

No justifying it, dude. You're a manchild who needs to die

16 is ok just make sure you keep every proof of what she says and what you say to her (texts, voice conversations if possible etc) in case she decide to call rape after she had consensual sex with you, just gather it all, save it.

then, later, when you'll need it, you'll remind about user and say "praise kek"

Do what you want dude, from my experience as a 28 yo man who was in a relationship with a 17 yo girl I can tell you that whatever happens remember that she's 16. Not because there's a problem with the age gap (if it's legal in your country), but because she'll make mistakes, a lot of them, and you'll end up suffering if you ever manage to get involved. Have fun though while it lasts, at that age they're crazy in bed.

Fuck her hard.

yes you're a creep

>am I a total creep

Wrong question to be asking. You only need to ask 'is it legal'. If yes then fucking do it. Anyone that says its wrong is a jealous bitch thats past her prime or some fukboi pissed he can't pull young pussy.

>am I a total creep?
Yeah, pretty much.

What this guy said

But regale me, what the fuck do you see in such an immature girl anyway? Even if she did act 21, that still makes her immature to people [our] age. There ain't shit between you that would suggest a good pairing, nothing you have in common in the long term beyond your kinda sick desire to bone her, which is all you'll be able to do, put your pecker in her because she can't give a proper blowy, can't do anything beyond bend over, can't stimulate your mind, and can't hold an intellectual conversation beyond some social media bullshit. I mean, believe me, I know why you want her. So you can be a father figure, tell her what to do and how to be, exactly the type of shit a broad is supposed to learn from her own father and on her own. Find yourself a real woman, at least one in her late twenties. But just remember, a young woman's got more life than you to live. And she will get bored and leave.

Dumbass.

> OP likes food, so does jailbait
> OP likes vidya, so does jailbait
> OP likes music....and SO does jailbait

can you fucking believe how lucky these two soulmates are to find each other?

WHO are you to criticize OP's obvious emotional immaturity and sociopathic tendencies?

Fackin muericans

Retards you can fuck 15 or even 14 rarely 13 (depending on the country, theres a chart somewhere) in Europe. Soooo fuckin you know, do it OP btw wtf is wrong with mueareicans aging system u cant have a beer till 21 but can have anal sex with black niggar rapist aids rod on your 18th birdday. Well played, if anyone needs a beer its a 18 yo girl who just sucked 6 dicks in a row

You aren't a creep unless you stalk her 24/7 and have a drawer full of her underwear and bras

Stop trying to think that your situation is different from every other "but she's almost 18" creep.

The shit is fucking weird, stop talking to her before you get a fuckin life sentence.

Sounds like you probably understand that better than anyone else here

it's alright i have 16 yo gf it's legal where i live kek i fucked her brain out

TFW when fuckin poland and girls are shit at sex and hookup for 90% of time
Villager potato hoes who have fat legs and flat ass
also bad sex and more inconsitencies than roman catholic church dogma

what's your age?