Have to admit it is kind of hot that sub-Saharan blacks are mixing with Swedes...

Have to admit it is kind of hot that sub-Saharan blacks are mixing with Swedes. The purest of black with the purest of whites.

Rare flag

>Norbro baiting this bad

>Swedes
>purest of white

300 years ago maybe

>dark eyebrows
>obviously dyed hair
>phenotype 3 or 2 at best
"Purest white"?

Don't even think it's a Swede, but you can't really argue. Nordics have been shielded from blacks, browns and yellows for so long because of the buffer that is the rest of Europe.

Same.
Makes you feel alive, doesn't it?

I can't tell what it feels like, but Jews having it as a fetish starts to make more sense for me now. I guess corruption isn't really that uncommon as a fetish though.

The top dog, looking down at world, will never admire its beauty. An underdog will always look up to it.

ok os it wasn't made clear to you did you even read mien kaumph Germans are the purest whites.

Is this a joke?

>phenotype 3 or 2 at best
What do you even mean by that?

Good, breed out the weak.

This way it will be easier to tell friend from foe spart.

Not really. You can hardly tell if someone is part black or Arab if the % is low.

Are you being serious right now? This is by far the stupidest thing iv read on Sup Forums in years.

We are different from eachother. A white man and a black man does not only differ in manner of color, you can tell if someone is mixed.

That would depend on the mix, bud.

Nah, 10% and you can't really tell unless you knew. Below that and I doubt you would be able to at all.

You are talking about saharan africans mixing with scandinavians, how is the outcome 10%?

>posting a mentally retarded, inbred nigger, instead of actual examples of normal sub-saharan africans

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Sorry, still look like apes.

Hot? It's fucked up!
Would it be hot for sexy elvish women to get fucked by cave trolls in LOTR?
Would it be hot for female deer to get bred by hyena?
Would it be hot to see Megan Fox getting fucked by Joseph Merrick, aka, the elephant man?

Irish are the purest white. The name Irish was derived from the word Aryan. Whether you care for the Irish, or call them potato niggers doesn't change the fact they are still the whitest people on the planet.

Some people look like that though.

I have really blonde hair and slightly darker brows and facial hair, during the summers my hair gets sun bleached really quickly and becomes almost platinum blonde which looks a bit weird in contrast to my roots and brows. I had a aussie colleague when working aboard who on our last night out genuinely asked me why I insisted on dyeing my hair all the time and the way he said it sounded like he had been thinking about it for quite some time.

Except they have Arab DNA.

>Sorry, still look like apes.
Because they are apes.

Well, yeah to all of the above.

Norway isnt rare you fucking god damn stupid retard.

Would it be hot to see the man that you hate the most in the entire world pleasuring the woman you love the most better than you ever could while she publicly rejects and humiliates you?