When will people realize this is their best release?

when will people realize this is their best release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QzcpUdBw7gs
youtu.be/Hi6gC-xe0K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

too short desu

That's not the Bends.

That aint IR

t.tumblr

when they'll forget about the better ones

where do you think the album's title comes from

I agree. It cohesively makes more sense to me than Kid A or OK Computer, and naturally sounds better.

*Worst

t.me actually desu senpai
In Rainbows is objectively their best

Any recs that sound like the jazz portion of Glass House?

When Hunting Bears, their worst track in their discography, magically disappears. Tbh, if they cut this album down so the only tracks are Packt, Pyramid Song, You and Whose Army, Knives Out, I Might Be Wrong and Life in a Glasshouse, it'd be better than KID A. The other tracks just make this album one of their worst, whereas the tracks I just mentioned are some of the best.

It's not but I do think that a.) it set the base template for every Radiohead record after it and b.) Knives Out is their best overall song.

youtu.be/QzcpUdBw7gs

its the Animals of their discog

You have bad taste - Like Spinning Plates and Dollars & Cents are some of their best songs

Their second worst t b h

A lot of the ones you excluded was perhaps the band letting their pretensions get the best of them but mumbled vocals aside there's nothing particularly wrong with Dollars & Cents. I also don't think Hunting Bears is all that bad either, really fits in with the album's pitch dark mood.

When Hunting Bears, their worst track in their discography, magically disappears. Tbh, if they cut this album down so the only tracks are Packt, Pyramid Song, You and Whose Army, Knives Out, I Might Be Wrong and Life in a Glasshouse, it'd be better than KID A. The other tracks just make this album one of their worst, whereas the tracks I just mentioned are some of the best.

I'll admit Spinning Plates is good and that I forgot it, but not Dollars and Cents.

Does it fit the tone? Sure why not. But fundamentally, it's a Garbage song, and this is coming from someone who got into a fist fight in high school because someone said Muse were way better than those "pretentious emo fags".

It's about as much of a song as Treefingers is. It's just a mood piece.

That's not TKOL

Pyramid Song is Radiohead best long, its atmosphere and the lyrics are top notch

Nah, AMSP did the loops thing better with songs liek Daydreaming, The Numbers and Present Tense, and for the most part the krautrock vibe was only slightly above what songs like Dollars & Cents, Morning Bell and Weird Fishes had already shown. Feral's pretty much the only standout artistic statement on the album, MAYBE Give Up The Ghost. Otherwise, it's just an alright album and a shade below par for the band. TKOL had its ambitions but wasn't focused enough to really feel like it was actually doing anything with those ambitions. Funnily enough, Supercollider and Staircase came along a bit later and were generally better than most of TKOL. Probably just needed a bit more time in the oven if those songs are any indication.

2nd worst*
1st being HTTT

The Numbers is really bad though - not a patch on Bloom

Its lyrics are really bad but the instrumentals are pretty damn good. Bloom is one of TKOL's stronger tracks for sure, though.

Just think it's uninteresting and I find the vocal melody really flat and Thom's vocals pretty grating - there's a few songs on AMSP ruined by the vocals

That's understandable, though given the very despondent nature of the album I think Thom does a good job of sounding sad and miserable.

fuck you i love hunting bears

Just ahead of HTTT for their worst

That's not Kid A

Don't know dude.
Doesn't flow particularly well imo, hunting bears is shitty filler and Morning Bell (Amnesiac) sounds horrible

Pyramid Song, Knives Out and Life in a Glasshouse are 3 of Radioheads best songs though

After long debate i think my favorite is unironically In Rainbows.

Maybe it's because as a guitar player i have to say all songs on in Rainbows are just fucking fun to play.

>That percussion on Reckoner
>That syncopation on House of Cards and Videotape
>ALL I NEED
>Faust Arp
>15 Step most fun Radiohead riff to play
>N U D E

Jesus christ, that album is perfect.

It's just rip off of this with guitars

youtu.be/Hi6gC-xe0K8

I liked it at first too, when i was a pleb cause it has a sad melody, but really it's just an unfinished little filler riff

It's not their worst, but not their best, considering it has only one song I skip every time, being Morning Bell (Amnesiac). There's too much shit going on to hear any individual instrumentation, let alone Thom's vocals. Compared to the original, it sounds like a really shitty """"experimental"""" cover.

Hunting bears rules

It grew on me after a while and I think I like it as much as Kid-A