OK guys I am in a mental psych ward and they have been injecting me with invega which is a antipsychotic...

OK guys I am in a mental psych ward and they have been injecting me with invega which is a antipsychotic. Problem is it is making me extremely restless and depressed and bored. This was the same case the last time I was on it which was from 2010 to 2016. Boredom, restlessness, panic attacks are the side effects. I would constantly check the clock to see if it is night time so I can finally go to *sleep* and not have to face this world. I spent 6 yrs like that. Now it is all over again.

I mean I am having panic attacks that last hours each night and each time I pray i die. they are soooooooo intense and I can't take it anymore. These injections and antipsychotics and toxins are ruining my body and spirit. What do I do? I am thinking of talking to my family and then escape.

I am not psychotic or anything... just have bad relationship with my family. That is all. My family and I don't get along so they constantly put me in psych wards while they are all psychos. I am the only sane one who has a few problems.

So I am thinking of running away. I have accompanied pass today and I am going out with a nurse and when he/she takes me out I am going to take off. What do you think?

I am in canada btw so I am heading out of the city and going to montreal to book a place through airbnb. I have about $4700 cdn so should last me a couple weeks before I make further decisions. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/Acedonno/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roaming the streets unmedicated. What could go wrong?

The medication is wrecking havoc on my body. It is making me restless. I am tired but at the same time restless. Try living with that for 5 mins. These toxins don't do anyone any good they just mask the problem and the side effects destroy your body.

so no one agrees I should get away?

I want to talk to my family but they WON'T. yes WON'T.

I have repeatedly called my mom to arange a meeting between me and everyone and my younger brother who is my substitute decision maker in the hospital won't meet me. What am I supposed to do now?

Dude, stay away from those substances ASAP. If you have no other possible means of escape, try using marijuana. Safe strains, especially some like Blue Dream. Try and microdose on them. Don't alienate yourself. Keep yourself company so that you don't lose grasp with reality. You need someone else to help you suppress those terrible panic attacks.

Running away MAY not be such a good idea. You may have the police after you, which is most probably what will happen. Who knows where that takes you next. You need to notify administrators or whoever it may be what you're feeling. Explain to them that those substances are destroying you mentally and physically. If you're incapable of this, and you feel like the next dose of those substances is going to possibly harm you, you should consider running away but make sure you know what decisions you're going to partake AFTER you run away, so... think about where you'll go and what you'll do if you DO run away.

I don't do drugs. But I am locked up in a mental psych ward and the injections and the lock-up is driving me crazy. I have to get away.

I am not hearing or seeing things. I have no psychosis. Just got into a fight with my younger brother who he intitiated and I ended up here. That is all. I wana get outa here though. And my family won't talk to me. And I am left with panic attacks from hell. And restlessness and boredom and depression. All side effects of injections.

Police was looking for me before I came here and it took them 3 days and only after I went near my parent's house when the arrested me. So there is the police threat but not sure if it will be so overwhelming police presence after me. I think they get a description etc and that is it and I will be out of the city by then anyway away from the area of the hospital. but yeah I am worried. But I have no other choice.. this place is killing my body and spirit.

So if you know you're completely sane, and you're 100% sure that you're sane, you may as well run away. However, you can consider other ways to avoid those toxins. Talk to the administrators and explain to them that the medications are destroying you, perhaps they can give you other things like Xanax, or whatever, maybe even medical marijuana/cannabis. I understand where you are right now. I once got N-Bombed and nearly overdosed and was getting depressed, bored, all of the above and felt I had to run away to a safe place. So again, if you're sure there's no other escape methods (no other ways to avoid those toxins) you could run away but think about it first.

Yeah and I am Santa Clause. What is your wish?

If you don't do drugs, marijuana is your gateway to escape depression and bored. Also any slight manifestation of psychosis. Marijuana causes no brain damage whatsoever, please consider it (ALWAYS ask for strains, stay AWAY from SYNTHETIC strains). It will fiend off any panic attacks or negative feelings and will FOR SURE make you go to the deepest of sleep. If the police catches you with Marijuana, tell them what you're experiencing and that you had no other choice. Depression, boredom, and panic attacks are definitely valid reasons.

Also, stay the hell away from that family. If you truly feel they are driving you insane, then cut ties with them. Otherwise, if you're sure you can manage to improve your relations with them, go for it. If they refuse to connect with you, then leave. You need company though. Find someone. There must be someone by your side as you experience this depression, panic attacks, and boredom. Isolating yourself and being alone sure as hell won't help unless you're sure you'll have a perfectly stable environment before you've ran away.

Stay away from them. Do what makes you happy and do what will keep you away from that killer Psych ward. If you're 100% sure it's the injections causing this, then do what makes you feel safer and happier, and run away, but make sure you have a SUITABLE place to run away to. Consider things first, otherwise you'll find yourself knee-deep in consequences again. Your health, safety, and happiness are your ultimate priorities. Your seeming toxic family, isn't.

They attacked me. My younger brother attacked me and my parents were there and one of my parents was twisting my arm to stop from hitting my younger brother. So it was 3 against one.

At this point I am too distraught but I have a plan in the back of my mind to come back some time in the future and attack all 3 of them again. But that is just something that is on my mind... I haven't thought it through.

Yes they plan to keep me until Sept 18. That is 3 weeks from now. And until then I will get another dose of the injection which will make things even worse. So I have no choice but to escape.

And on top of it they were planning to put me on cto(community treatment order) which is like an involuntary treatment order when you are out of the hospital. And here is the kicker.. my younger brother who attacked me is in charge of it. In other words he is my subsitute decison maker.

Sorry to sound insensetive but can you add me on kik, I really want to know how everything plans out for you

You hold feelings of vengeance then. You're angry at them for the harm they've caused you, perhaps. Well, that's normal. Also, let me tell you that that's idiotic. Think about it. Twice. You'll attack them, and feel avenged, but what will that solve? It'll only drive you and your family apart further, and what next? You end up in the Psych ward. Longer. With less chances of getting out. With more injections. Don't do this. Detach yourself from your toxic family, and live a life of your own. I don't think you're completely sane, and you need a therapist to help you sort things out. But, again, don't do this. It's stupid. You're better than them. Live a clean life without their toxicity and that toxic invega. So right now you're having to deal with toxic medication, and you're toxic family. But consider that you coming back to that toxic family is just going to lead to even more toxin, which is injections.

I don't know what kik is... sorry and I am not downloading it.. my phone is rather slow. It can hardly open airbnb app

Do you have Facebook? A reddit account? Anything? You should keep in contact with people. You're not alone, and we have concern for your safety. Although we're not professional, we can help you clear your mind.

reddit.com/user/Acedonno/

You are right. Everyone including the guy at the hospital seems to suggest the same thing. But I grew up away from north america and revenge and justice is a way of life. And while I get away from here and live in montreal in an airbnb place to relax and think I will hopefully hae time to reflect on that and think whether a simple discussion can solve it or no an attack on all 3 of them. So yeah it depends in the future when I have time to relax cuz right now I can't think straight with all this negativity around me.

Mind you I was fighting my brother and we were beating each other then one of my parents was twisting my arm to stop from hitting him then I break free and my younger brother pushes me from top of staris and I hit a bike at the bottom of the stairs. They then all disappear into the house. That is how it ended. And it has devastated me. But yeah that is how it ended and so I have revenge and justice plans on my mind like hot coal.

Again, your safety, health and or happiness are your priorities. If you feel like running away is going to provide for all of those 3, then do so.

>I am the only sane one

You should kill your family

Find that safe place where you can think clearly.
Try not to think about the past. Nothing can change it. What you have control of now is the future. Keep yourself within this mentality. It's simple. Find that safe, healthy, and or happy place that will allow you to forget the past and take control of your (better) future.

and end up in the Psych ward for life. Rot away with depression, boredom, and massive panic attacks. Because logic

The furthest I could go would be to talk to them and then attack them physically. That is the furthest thing on my mind.

After you find that safe place, I would suggest first getting a job. Find someone who can help you cope. As in, keep yourself company. Don't isolate yourself. Regardless stay the fuck away from that family, it sounds like they're favoring your brother. Horse shit.

Not if you don't get caught

checked

Hey OP, im gonna try to check those quints for you, for good luck

Furthest? I think you're just trying very hard to control yourself, which is good. Take control of things, or they will control you just like those vaccines control you, then you just destroy your future. It also sounds like you're going through significant emotional instability. You need to stay away from them. I also have a rather toxic family but your smartest choice is just keeping your distance. Taking revenge won't do shit but make you feel better. I would accompany you physically, but I'm unable to atm.

Thats one fucked up family

May these quints grant you luck on your journey

Fuck i missed