Condom tricks thread

Condom tricks thread.

My girl won't let me fuck without a condom and I've never felt true sex raw. What are some tricks guys

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=196697&n=lam5.swf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just rape her

take the condom off in the middle of sex
put it on the floor
fuck raw
afterward, say "oh gosh the condom fell off"
get morning after pill

Both of you get tested, stay faithful, and get her on hormonal birth control. It's that easy.

>What are some tricks guys
Raw anal

Take it off in a position where she can't see you

The pill.

Bend her over pull off condom and stick it in

itt: unwanted babies are born

You might as well rape her, then get the sti she is hiding from you

Tell her you'll pull out in time. Get her the pill afterwards

>Some day, prepare for the fuck
>just put some candles or some bullshit
>pre-open the condom and cut the top off
>as you fuck, your head should come loose
>if it doesnt, just go harder
>do full swings, dick almost out and full in, that dries it up and helps increase friction

dats it
if she gets paranoid about what happent she cant blame on setting up the condom coz you just wanted to have all prepared for that special fuck

figure out her menstrual cycle and fuck her raw on safe days. it's not rocket science

Get tested and dont be an idiot. I got a close call fucking a random girl met at a bar, found out later she got herps. Dogged that shit with a condom.

In my case most women don't even know how a condom looks, or don't care and they stupidly ask "did you put on a condom?" without even looking and I say "yes", and after that they don't really care... if they realize you don't have a condom they just won't say anything in the middle of the action, and if they realize after you finished, the girl most of the times won't make a comment about it because it doesn't add anything to the moment, and might make her look like she's unconfortable or something, and they really care about that at least the first time.

They don't care about getting pregnant, that's what pills are for. They just don't want your smelly dick passing on diseases to them.

Happy Father's day, OP.

Test + pill, don't be such a faggity fag

Are the women you are fucking thirteen?

Put a condom on, snap that shit mid-bone and it will go unnoticed just make sure your pullout game is (100 emoji)

This sounds stupid but it's kinda true, at least the first bit. I've been with 4 girls in my life, and 3 of them always asked the same question. They've never seen a condom per se.

This dude's right, it's mostly about diseases. If you can prove you're clean, you can probably convince her to fuck raw

Probably not.
Most of them are between 23-30 but they kinda act like they were 15 or something
The only woman I couldn't fuck because I had no condoms on me was like 37. At least I got a blowjob in the bushes

/thread

I would obviously pull out. I've only been with 3 girls all my life and the last two would basically have me pull out even with a condom on

that's quite pathetic bro

People are going to make fun of this, but it's really the smartest way to go

Inb4 liar.

I've had sex thousands of times. And never wore a condom. But never even had close to a scare and always nut into them.

My secret? Nut right at the entrance. It's too far away from the cervix and most of it ozzes out anyway. So there is like a super stupid small chance at her getting knocked up. Most of these faggots on here don't even know how the reproductive organs work...

>What are some tricks guys
get aids so she doesn't have to worry about infecting you with it when you fuck.

what type of faggot are you

That's actually quite responsible asshole

Find a new girlfriend.

Be black

ITT: how to make babyfags.

>gets asked to put condom
>still has to pull out

lol fucking cuck

She has STDs from all the other guys she fucks, just listen to her and wrap your junk. She likes you enough to not pass it on.

Someone obviously watched plenty of creampie vids

Yeah I think you are just sterile

nah bro that's not true your sperm just doesn't work you infertile cuck

Not entirely true, as some of your splash could reach inside with enough force to get to the cervix if your re really really unlucky.

But yeah, technically improbable.

I wouldn't count on it, tho.

i fuck my gf without a condom for about 4 years and it's all fine for now.

Fuck her during her periods, during these days women can't get pregnant

Yeah. This ^ so use your fucking head.

One of those posts where its really hard to tell if troll or retarded

but where do you live

I see someone just started sex ed at school

I dunno man, pulling out is overkill, do they at least let ya bust on their faces?

If my girl was a slut do you really think she would make me wear a condom? I'm her first. That explains the paranoia of her not wanting to get preggo. Her family is super Christian

Nah, its still possible just way less likely

Explain to me how sperm travels through a fluid, requires a certain level of pH and tempature to survive. And how It has enough potential energy in a single sperm to travel roughly 12 inches...

Now increase the tempature and pH.
Decrease the fluid.
And add gravity + 12 inches as a factor. And continue to say I'm sterile...

It's really basic stuff here guys.

that's a long way of basically saying you're sterile

you sterile cunts always have excuses

I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I don't usually fuck niggers, tho... it's just women only care about this after they have children and feel they have to be responsable.

enjoy being a cuck having to raise someone else's child

Find a girl that isn't a little bitch

ITT: HPV

You're playing with fire

Make a hole in the tip. When you fuck her pull it back over your helmet.

You can get HPV even with a condom on, dude

VIRGIN

yea but they decrease chance significantly

Ñigga since when.

you sound like a virgin

you're either sterile, a virgin, gay or all three

gay cunt

post a pic of your dick you fat virgin

simple:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=196697&n=lam5.swf

faggot

op Say you want to use lube go get baby oil it will weaken the condom and your dick slides through the condom without making the poppping noise make sure you use a latex condom and baby oil

Physiologically, all you said is true. However, you're still playing with fire. I'm a medfag and had the opportunity to assist a literal virgin-birth: stupid slut let bf cum in her panties and the guy had a goku-strength sperm in his load. Dumb bitch had intact hymen and a paternity test confirmed goku was the father. The resident had to tell slut's parents (she was obviously a minor) that she was telling the truth, she didn't fuck and got pregnant.

If you take the condom off during sex after she told you no , she would have a case for rape . Some stupid bullshit femanazi crap. So if you do, just don't let her know.

if he/she has a wart in an area the condom doesn't cover, then the disease can be passed on.

Of course the risk for the man is when the woman has a wart inside the vagina, which can't be seen. But they're usually in the lips, which can easily touch the base of the shaft of the penis even with the condom.

Leave some slack at the tip. And use full swings, pulling almost all the way out to where just the head is in. As you go back in her pussy should tug it off for you and when it starts to feel amazing you'll know. You'll prob cum right away too so have fun with a baby and her super Christian family

Shut up nigger.

(you) might have been inbred mate

Damn so many responses...

IDK guess you guys believe what you want and Ill believe what I want. It's worked for me the past 4 years so. Maybe I'm stupid lucky or am sterile (however not gay or virgin)

Sure, keep pressing that luck and seeing how far you get, that's definitely the smart choice to make

You don't have to have warts to pass HPV from partner to partner

This. Literally no reason not to do this

ain't clicking that shit nigga. jpg

>still playing with fire

I don't argue that. But then again I'm not afraid of having children.

I've punched one too many cervical entrances with my dick before in doggy this demographic is a meme.

Club her on the head and have non-consensual sex with him.

It's cp

who's a faggot now bitch

I said the same thing. Now I have an autistic child.

You still are. Faggot

Oh, you're right, I'm talking about type B herpes, and confused warts for blisters, nevermind.

The original statement goes for HPV as well, it can be passed on even with a condom on.

fuck you man

that's a giant boob

Probably a nigger baby in there.
Another welfare skank.

Children with autism are a lot easier to deal with then children with say. Fetal alcohol syndrome.

My girlfriend is a school teacher (a Normie one) but she deals with the autism ones after school and I help sometimes. Theyre all pretty easy to deal with. And all have their days.

nasty strechmarks. They are going to look bad when that baby comes out. I hope you got a skinny mistress.

fuck you no nigger baby in there but she is on welfare, I'm not from shitty usa no one fucks niggers here

You're an idiot. There are cases were sperm swam from the fucking anus to the cervix. It's even possible from the thigh.

100% chance that baby is half black, sorry to give you the bad news

>calls usa shitty
>his bitch is on welfare

Yeah, it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I've heard horror stories so I've been a bit fearful of what's to come. He's a good kid though, doesn't say much .

this is her before

Now post her dick