Are there any pills that'd be efficient for an overdose suicide that I could just get from a local pharmacy?

are there any pills that'd be efficient for an overdose suicide that I could just get from a local pharmacy?
UK specifically.
Please spoonfeed me, I don't want to do research myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't kill yourself m8, the new series of Bakeoff has just started

wtf why would u just kill urself

if you're "done" with life why dont u go fuck around in the real world until you die

I guess you could buy some diuretics and taking a fuckton of them. you will die from dehydration and it won't be a cool death. but a death nonetheless.

England are winning 1-0 dickhead. Don't off yourself. Where in the UK are you?

I have my reasons and they don't matter
That's literally "just starve yourself to death lole" tier
I don't care about sports lol
Quality post though

Pills are one of the worst methods. The chance of you staying alive while shitting and vomiting for hours is pretty high.
When I do it, I personally will use a quicker or at least a more sure way like a gun or rope.

with enough diuretics you can excrete up to 60L water a day. it's not really like starving to death. take enough and you will be death in no time.

but yeah, pills are pretty unreliable all in all. jump down from something high if you really want to get it over with.

Hah not many of us do. But we have to group behind some ideal or another. Anyway why are you taking the shortcut out?

>Please spoonfeed me, I don't want to do research myself.

>lol why

Have no access to guns or high roof tops, because well, UK.
Don't have anywhere to loop the rope around to efficiently hang myself either
I was born with klinefelters, A cup gyno and 6'1-6'2 by 13. Stopped growing then. Tranny, started hormone therapy before 16, not letting puberty really do anything to me. I'm not going to go into my mind and discuss how my mental illness makes me feel specifically, point being, I'm a genetic freak, I'm miserable and I have no point in life. Seeing how happy successful or content others are leaves me crying in bed for hours on end and this happens almost every day. Dissociation, panic attacks, loneliness.
Because mainly because i'm paranoid but also because i'm lazy. I was expecting one of the first few replies to give me a list and expected effects. Don't know why..

Your worried about your search history and your asking us on Sup Forums for answers? Are you by any chance retarded

Right now they're just seeing a random thread on Sup Forums, nothing out of the ordinary, but if I google suicide methods they'll be on my ass police knocking on my door locking me up

>No they see what you and thread content and thread headers

I'll bite, why are they watching yoi?

They watch everyone user

Well I hope they are enjoying the show cos i'm jerkin the gherkin

>Holy shit I'm high

Not OP, but where can i buy adderall online?

What are you jerking it to? Do you have any recommendations?

JUST SNAP OUT OF IT YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU PATHETIC SCUM. TRY LIVING FIRST.

Just look at fucking Berwick, he looks happy despite the facts.. So, just stand on your fucking legs, and don't be a fucking maggot.

I've tried living and unfortunately after a lot of consideration i've made a decision. I'll probably just slit my wrists open and see how it goes or try something else. Life is painful, why should death be any different..
>inb4 CRAAAWLING

Why not just fucking jump off a cliff/building/bridge? Fast, less painful, and you can do a flip

Non-scipt there aren't any, even with a script they often have adulterants to make you throw up if you OD.

Illegit, try Fenatanyl. they're dropping like flies from that over here, or so the pols tell us.

Death isn't painful because you don't know your dead. You have no before, during or after. You are just not, you cannot feel pain if you are dead.

Death is perception.

Ahh, just stop fucking pitying yourself, you think you're the only one who has a hard life? Suicide is the WEAKEST thing a human being can ever do.

And what about your family? You're not just weak, you're EVIL, too.

Lots more painful than you think, even in the old standard Roman warm bath. Also doesn't really work unless you find the artery, lift it up and then sever it. which I can't even think about without blanching.

I mean.. if you have a family, but that doesn't matter now.

I have no access to cliffs or tall buildings because I live in england. There aren't any bridges that I know of within 3 hours walking distance that would kill me.
I meant the process of dying itself
i am weak, my family doesn't care about me, I was heavily abused in early childhood and it still has an impact on me today

Ahh.. I'm not a motivational speaker, but FUCK. I can't even imagine leaving this whole thing intentionally. I want to EXPERIENCE a lot of things before going. You're an idiot if you really want to kill yourself, that's all I can say.

How can a human being not want anything in this fucking world? Just write a damn list of the things you want, always wanted to do.

Where in UK are you OP?

>I meant the process of dying itself

You don't get it. Yeah it'll hurt like fuck but, what are you going to wake up the next morning and be all like 'jesus that hurt'. No you won't wake up, you will be dead. From your perspective it never happened, you never were. You are dead.

If you can't grasp that concept, your parents are living examples of why cousins shouldn't have sex

Fuck you ass hat.

And think about them HARD.

I took a bunch of codeine and tramadol like a week ago. Woke up almost 2 days later and now I have loads of pains in my side and random nose bleeds etc. Other people I know who tried to die from pills all failed too. I have a friend and an uncle who both hung themselves successfully though so unless you're trying to keep shock value for family down then pills aren't the best method in my experience.

And you know what? Even if you do something now, you will regret it real fast. And will think in the last moments, oh I shouldn't have done that, oh no no no, but it will be too late. Trust me.

Buy yourself a shotgun and aim for the brain-stem.
You'll get much more reliable results with much less pain.

I came here to warn Op that pills aren't an easy way to go and now I'm refreshing for the random pics.

I'm not a burger there are no guns here

Take 100 sugar pills but convince yourself they're cyanide. The placebo effect will kill you

and why the fuck are you encouraging them?
you're the same shit human being like them

>Moralfagging

Helium, fast and easy

If you really wanna go the drug route there's actually a lot of things, 20 grams of saffron will kill you

>Satanfagging

That's not how depression works.

I looked into that already, user, they don't make 100% helium anymore since like 2010 because of suicides

Bullshit
businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4

I believe a right to life and the pursuit of happiness incorporates the right to kill yourself.
Who are you to say you are free if you do not have this basic fundamental right?
Besides, there are some pains in this world that only a cruel man would make his brother endure.

would he die from starvation or blood loss? because im pretty sure his ass is going to bleed

You need a "good reason" for having one. Farmers and hunters can own rifles.

Go hunting.
Hell, you might not even do it after you see the splendor that is nature.

are you fat? a lot of klinefelters are fat

/x/ - a magical place

I can't lift over 20 lbs user
I have klinefelters and I'm on hormones
Plus I'd have to go through permits and legal shit too, buying all the equipment, etc. I have 80 GBP in my bank account.
I used to be fat as a kid but that was because I did comfort eating. I'm not fat anymore

Do not agree.

Also, according the article, "For firearms OTHER THAN a shotgun, applicants must give police a "good reason" for wanting to own one."
So you can still buy one.

that implies that you can't get a shotgun even with good reason..
Review multiple sources please

if you are not fat ou could be a trap

People like you make our jobs a lot harder than they already are

>i work in a shitty pharmacy

Are there like.. actual sane people on Sup Forums? Anyone? :-)

I've been on hormones before i finished half of my puberty, user. I don't have masculine features because I never had time to develop them.
I'm sorry..
You need to go back

That is your right and I do not begrudge to it you for a second.
What I do begrudge you is your willingness to chain someone to a life that has caused them an overwhelming amount of pain because you would feel icky if you let them do the merciful thing.

Smoke some weed. Not synthetic weed, but something like Blue Dream. Try LSD. At least once, before you attempt to commit suicide. You'll see what's behind those unseen crevices you term reality. Lots of beautiful things to experience, so much stimulus, sights etc.

I'm pretty sure you can find a place to tie the rope. You can do a partial still hang. Post pics of your living space and I'll find you a spot.

This has been mentioned a bunch but it's incredibly hard to kill yourself with OTC meds. You'll just pass out and wake up in a pool of your own bodily fluids. Or you'll cause permanent liver damage depending on what you take.

Here are some ideas. Slice your wrists and hop in a warm bath after getting drunk (blood thinner). Partial or full still hang. Death by carbon monoxide poisoning. Shallow water blackout. Swim out in the ocean and then dive as deep as you can and drown. You could make an improvised gun. You could climb a power line and fry yourself. There are plenty of ways if you're creative!

If you're serious you can't just be a little pussy and try to OD without trying to die. If you just want attention then I'm sure you can find something else dramatic to do rather than a failed suicide.

I don't know where to get drugs. I don't have any friends in real life and I haven't left my house in about 2 or 3 months
I'll try slicing my wrists after getting drunk

fuck i thought you had a dick

Wow, that's like complete shitbrainness. Ever seen that guy without legs or arms? He's just a body, nothing more, and he's a motivational speaker. While you scumbags are killing yourselves all around with not even good enough reasons. I am not trying to make him NOT kill himself, oh nah, I don't care. But I'm sick and tired of this still.

I do have a dick, user, but it's 3"

then you can be a trap

Get on a Tor browser and buy some through Bitcoin. I can help you with that, brother. LSD (I actually got scammed with N-bome but still has similar effects) will give you an entirely new perspective on life. You will learn to exist. Talk to me elsewhere. People here are devoid of empathy, and I at least have a minuscule amount.

Oh, just try it, and regret it immediately after. You're like a fucking kindergartener.

I already am but I'm miserable
I have literally no one to talk to
I'm isolated and alone

LSD and Blue Dream cause no harm to the body.

please post pic of your asshole

Can you post a contact like an email or a discord? I'll talk to you..

id fuck you if you are a 6/10 of more

Make sure to brush up on your anatomy so you can find the artery.

And make it a warm bath. Warm water and being drunk will both prevent coagulation. You'll also need something quite sharp. I highly doubt you'll be able to go back over the wound if you don't get it deep enough the first time.

pa-ra-cet-a-mol. seriously, it's the "once i've taken it medical science can't stop me dying" suicide drug, it will cause cascade organ failure even if they found you Right Then and took you to hospital, as a UK resident surely you saw the papers fill the time a woman Accidentally took half a tablet too much, went to hospital, died of OD anyway

take a syring with air or go to your local pusher and buy as much coke as you can afford. trust me pills are not the way.

I've not said anything about drugs, yet. But, hell.. It doesn't cause harm the first time, of course, but think about habitually smoking it.