Would you date a feminist?

Would you date a feminist?

Eww, why she has to SAY that she's feminist. Probably boring with that shit

No idea i mean is not like anybody is going to think "damn she is a feminist so hot!" So idk why they put it down on their bio

That "Oxford comma enthusiast" bit is so fucking annoying.

But to answer your question, no, I would not seriously date a feminist.

A girl that has to constantly remind people that she's a feminist are annoying as fuck.

Just have sex with her and move on.

only if she's a feminist and not a femnazi

feminist, by definition, don't think women are above men, but that they're equal

femnazis think they are feminist but think women are superior

[more you know.jpg]

No because I don't hate myself.

too right, fuckit, fimit, shameit

All these women fearing cucks in this thread.
(In before protests about how alpha they're and how much pussy y'all are swimming in)

Except 90% of feminist as feminazis but don't want to admit it

She might be a freak in bed. Who knows?

I'd slide the dick in her.feminist means she has a vagina.so she can slurp the nuts too

I just would hate her stupid comments about woman equality (superiority) on every single topic

Yeah, why wouldn't you? Dating a feminist is no affront to my masculinity, or my desire to put babies in and transform her into the domesticated creature evolution intended her to be millennia ago.

It depends , there are some good feminists.

But just looking at this girl I can tell she's the type to just FIND shit to argue about and would always look for a reason to show how AGAINST or PRO she is to stuff.

So nah, mad annoying.

yes, a woman who wants to be treated with the same respect as men receive is totally understandable and acceptable. If she was out marching for niggers, muslims and faggots, then I'd have to say no

If she has to say she is a feminist online on a dating website, no. These people are insane.

Yeah I don't mind her being a feminist, as long as she sucks dick and take it up the shitter like a good little whore.

She's very cute.

>oxford comma enthusiast
count me in

I am dating one now. Most aren't a-hole SJWs and from my experience they all like being dominated in the bedroom. Literally last night she told me my cock owned that pussy. Asian SJWs are great.

No. Nor would I date someone who felt compelled to put any sort of identity politics on their self-description. How fucking shallow do you have to be that your entire existence is built around a single ideology?

I'm lined up to fuck a feminist in the next week or so. she wears shirts that say "empower women" and shit. she's like 5'0" and weighs 100 pounds if that. she also does anal so imma give it to her good.

Almost every pro-Oxford comma argument can made into an argument against with a slight tweak. It's so retarded.

I'd date her and then beat the feminism out of her

what a cuck

The bitch in the picture has an annoying face that I desperately want to punch.

Bet under that surface she loves to be slapped in da face while choking ok cock.
You could try ask her!

No, if they state they are a feminist it probably means feminazi. Feminism probably is their main interest. Whenever you'd ask her to do something for you she'd get into an argument about it.

>being this uncultured

Are you aware of the coming Gynarchy, user?

You know, this is something they don't tell you when you get into amateur radio operation. its in the ELF waves. they've started using them for interdimensional communication. you can build antennas to pick up pieces of it but I wouldn't recommend it. At best, you get caught. don't plan on a court hearing btw. the suits will just toss you in a dark hole in some forgotten asscrack of the world. at worst, you actually crack some of the code. the stuff they talk about man, it's not shit man was meant to know

Oh, I'm plenty cultured.