Hey guys. Please look at this piece of weed. I am from germany and this is what I got today from a friend...

Hey guys. Please look at this piece of weed. I am from germany and this is what I got today from a friend. This looks and smells fantastic.

Since you guys know, that weed is illegal here, we do not know what strains they are and stuff. It´s good weed and bad weed.

Could this be considered top shelf weed? Americans can surely tell me something about this.

Thats quality bud right there. By no means top of the line but I'd be more than happy to get a sack of that from my guy.

Amerifat here.

That looks like a Sativa and yes it appears to be topshelf. Not the dankest of buds but definitely topshelf. Enjoy braj

No way to be for sure but definitely looks like sativa
Probably have a good time watching a movie, playing some video game or listening to music or some shit idk

I bet that shit stank like lemon dont it

My friend has bought 500 gramm of it fuck it will be sold lake cake. But there is really better?

I will. You people are so lucky. You can just chose whatever you want. Even better stuff then this. I could cry

It has a floral smell imo weird but very intensive damn.

Yea the one who sold me, told me, that his friends said they had a lot of energy after smoking it. So I assumed it is sativa. You can imagine how hard it is to get sativa here in germany...

I know the feels man, I'm from Swdistan.

My dealer just tells me if it tastes like skunk or not. What I wouldn't give for legalized wees :/

There is always better, user.

From my experience, the stronger and sweeter he bud smells, the better you can assume it is

Does sativa actually mean, that I will get a clear headed high actually? I really like it, when I dont feel groggy you know as if there is a veil infront of me.

a bit low on trichs but looks nice

Frankfurt hier, gib ma Kontakt zu Dealer.

dumb user, really dumb
fucking google trichomes
even then no guars
sad cunts are afraid to learn

Looks like a Sativa Cross. Probably sweet with a little piney taste. But you better give it to me to smoke just to make sure it's safe. Purely scientific.

Yup, that's weed alright.

Ist in Hannover mein bester

just bought another gram. Fuck ones it is gone we won´t have this good for a long time. I mean we do get good stuff but not such quality usually. Fuck the illegality

okay these I do know. But since I can´t compare it most of the time, I try to explain it differently.

Usually when I smoke good stuff, I have a feeling as if my world is getting smaller. The radius of my vision etc is getting smaller.

But I also had stuff from amsterdam ones (lavender haze) and it was like as if I was normal but at the same time awesome things happened. My head was very clear and the radius was not smaller at all

Have you ever bought weed online

Looks good. Probably a sativa or sativa hybrid. Doesnt look like anything in particular. Some types of strains like bubbas and cookies have a particular look to them but this just looks like some kind of sativa.

no from a friend

oh sorry no never... I don´t have the balls for that lol

It's probably the easiest way for you to get dank, but I don't know the german laws, it might be more of a risk than it is here

Some sativas knock me out like an indica. It's hard to tell how it will affect you until you test it out yourself.

If you want quick and easy "clear headed" high invest in a vaporizer. Vape at low temps. You can take the cooked weed from the vaporizer and collect it until you have enough to make heavy couch-lock edibles.

Yo I just bought one and will use it today. I read for the clear headed high 180 celsius is the best temp. Man good weed and a vape I am so looking forward to this

Sounds awesome, which vape?

If it's illegal and hard to get, and you're able to get some, I hate to say this, but beggars can't be choosers. It's good enough to get you high, and it's HERE. Better to have some weed than wait to get "better weed" later. The grass is always greener on the other side. (pun intended.) Better to have some than not.

Nyet i am american, i like fried potatoes and cheese hamburgers. Your marijuana is broken send me your bank account information and for you i fix this

It´s a cheap one. Im a student dont have much money. It´s a boundless cfc. Cheap but the reviews are pretty good

You made it seem like it´s okayish stuff. Some other ameribros said it´s top shelf!

It's not top shelf, it isn't orange and purple.

Colorado daily smoker here.

Nice color. Decent trichomes. Looks like mid to top shelf sativa. One way to be sure, though, and smoke that shit.

Boundless is a good company for the cheaper electric vapes. But IMO in the sub $100 price range, manual butane vapes are the way to go. Conduction vapes just don't do it for me.

May I ask why you don´t like them? I mean any particular reason

bro can you answer this?

Inferior taste and they're not as efficient. Most of them are session style, so that means they're cooking weed while turned on even if you're not taking a hit. The plus side to them is that they're the best option for on the go vaping.

But I'm spoiled by desktop vaporizers.