I know you hate this. I know I'm a pathetic loser who can't even get the board right

I know you hate this. I know I'm a pathetic loser who can't even get the board right.

I'm looking for mean and confidence-destroying opinions over what I can do to look less like a monkey.

Just rate this shit. If not, I'm going to repost this until I get banned or until I get at least 3 random opinions.

I KNOW this is going to get deleted very fast but expect me to pop up until I get what I came here for.

You look like I could tie you up and fuck the beta Chad follower out of you.

You are fucking gorgeous, tear my pyssy up damn

I don't know how to comprehend this sentence.

Is this good? Is it the opposite?

what..

It's not you OP

Is this sarcasm? If it is, please let me know your honest opinion.

If it wasn't, thank you for taking the time to write something I will most likely totally do.

Just hope he isn't an aids monkey

No it wasn't sarcasm!! I can't believe you think you're ugly:(

You look fine OP.

I can prove it with a timestamp but I really have to deal with a lot before i do.

I have to stand up to get my phone, hand-type the url to this thread because i dont know any other way, then take a pic with my phone and upload it..

This includes findind a pen which i mosts likely dont have anyway (but I can make a hand expression or some shit), findind paper etc...

I'm willing to do it but only if you show interest in continuously contributing to this thread.

you're good-looking. it's your mentality that concerns me.
gtfo off /b and troll elsewhere

>You look fine OP.

...he said in a drunken stupor, simultaneously rubbing the crotch of his pants and shitting himself a little bit.

Well I read on some psychology website that we actually see each other MORE ugly than we are, due to the fact that we only focus on our negatives mostly being unable to see things from a stranger's point of view.

I know im not completely ugly, and also iti's maybe due to my personality (not really talking to you unless you approach me then I'm fun to be around), but I can't really tell if people like me or not.

I also tend to be very indecisive so I cant understand where I stand in this society and it makes me crazy when I smoke this much weed.

Shave that stupid teen stubble off. Grow your hair a bit and get a better cut. Smile a bit you fucking faglord. It isn't fucking hard dude.

Unless bait. In which case well played

Thank you sir/ma'am.

C-compliment? As cringe as that was it was also awesome somehow

Be more confident, you are talking to fat trap loving weebs with no social life, just blend in as any other normie and you will be fine

Sound like its not you user

I wish it was a bait.

Really appreciate your honesty man jesus, I love people like you.

I did grow my hair at one point (pic) but I also dont know exactly which haircut to get because they all look semi ugly or decent to me (I dont try any crazy shit)

If I smile I become 100% uglier. I have yellowish teeth and my smile always looks insincere and fake as fuck even if I'm actually smiling sincerely.

Yeah but I don't know where I stand in society dude, do you know how maddening this is for someone who's VERY sensitive and is a chronic over thinker

It's fucking destroying my socializing desire sometimes, I actually get sad and don't really wanna bother with talking to people and shit, it's weird. Happens only for a while though.

Hahaha I hope u r not a troll dude, u sound awesome, someone said u should grow ur hair out but I personally am into guys with shaved heads so i like it But yh it's all about confidence.

>tell me I'm pretty

c'mon dude. caring about you looks this much is sad. stop being a corporate stooge of axe body spray commercials. focus on science

Then just shave and grow your hair. You have a decent jawline and cheek bones, but you're making yourself look like your mom did meth. Grow up dude. You're making yourself look a hundred times worse than you are. And stop with the self deprecating shit. Hugh Grant did that to pull women. You're doing it to get feedback on how you look from a board mostly frequented by blokes. Sort your shit out.

Roast me, not bait will send pic with time stamp if requested.

Thanks you sound like a free/fun person YOURSELF.

Well I can prove I'm not a troll but yeah, not really any point since this thread is gonna die soon..

Dude you don't even know how much I need my looks and therefore my confidence at my work place. I've also got shit with this girl going who's always around me at work, and she's super unique but very irritating to be around because I can sense she likes me (literally always runs to me when I go out to smoke, even if she has work thus sometimes she gets into trouble, LITERALLY) , i dont really know what to do with her cause shes leaving in 10 days

Basically right now I'm just repeating every thought my brain touches without any sense of logical thinking and common sense

I actually started using meth like 1 month ago or something.. I'll take that text as an obvious sign that its starting to become obvious LUL

Thanks dude I mostly did what you've already described but since I"m at this summer job and sometimes I have to walk around restaurant kitchens and shit it's really hot and I literally cut my entire hair and now it grows back.

Also I'm just here to pass the time until I get sleepy. Honestly I'm only finding this as entertainment therefore I can manipulate certain aspects like how much confidence I appear to have or what I'm really looking for.

It's something to do

need a photo with a timestamp! if not this not real

>I actually started using meth like 1 month ago or something
Holy shit wtf
You tryna kill yourself nigga? Stop that bullshit for gods sake

Well stop the meth then. If this is bait you're a cunt. But I was like you. I'm guessing you're early 20s and looking for your place in life. Get your shit together. And judging from your replies and the fact you're even doing this, save the text for when you're sober. You're a typical guy who'll get a typical girl and you have nothing to worry about unless you spiral. Yellow teeth is because you're being a twat. Your job is nothing. Stop worrying. Do something that makes you happy to stop the crutches you have. Go on /fit/ and not b. I don't even know why I'm replying but you remind me of myself and if it isn't bait you need a wake up call

Ye working on it that's why I'm late with answers. Keep in mind im high as fuck and the image will be goofy as shit

Nah bro I've read all about it I'm taking like 25-30mg a day or some shit and it's only until end of summer then I won't be able to get it even if I wanted to.

It's not a bait, I'm proving it as I type this.

Well that was very sincere of you to write however I'm starting to suspect you're just judgemental projecting some complexes, some are very true for example that I need to find a place in life.

Turns out anyhting I start I'm instantly good at, not to the point where I can make money of course but mixing this with my unmotivated yet knowledge hungry personality (thats how I keep my self confidence despite my complexes, I force myself to expand my knowledge by a lot each day) makes it really hard for me to keep doing one thing to the point where it's a living.

I've been with 2 girls that are much above your average cattegory, one of them was a 5 year relationship. So I woke up a long itme ago, but that's not even the issue.

Me again. You want help but can't face the truth. Stop justifying yourself. Make a change or stfu. This advice normally doesn't come free, although usually without the swearing, so count yourself lucky. You talk about better than average and yet, here you are, on b, asking for us to rate and judge you. Take it or leave it dude. Last time I reply, you're obviously wasted or not ready to change.

You're repeating universal thruths that every average person knows but don't realize how much above what you're saying I am due to your limitations

If only one factor is enough for you to reach a conclusion (aka me posting here), then I've already made my point across.

Peace out, I'm done.

Don't know what the fuck you talking about, you're looking very good

samefag

Legit wasn't tho?

you have the type of face that makes me want to kill you, I'm not even joking

Shave that shitty beard, leave your hair pretty long (believeme, actually chicks love long and healthly hair) and just dress up less than a typical douchebag, grab some good fit clothes and here you go!

Btw nice eyes bro

Am I the only one who sees the resemblance?

hey,
First of all I wanted to tell you ALL ,that this dude on this pic is NOT the person behind this thread!!! It`s a dude who is working at a bar or some shit with this dude. He is very jealous of him,because he is getting girls all the time and even got recently a gf ( I don´t remember). The person behind this thread was leaking photos of this dude before and commenting stuff like: "what is so special about him?" I repeat this dude on the picture is NOT the person behind this thread!!!!!! He is very jealous of him and wants mean comments about this person in order to feel better. This is the truth and also the reason why he won`t be able to post timestampts!!

Is this thread still not deleted?

OP here, I had to go do stuff..

I found something quite a few are mentioning. Is this what you mean by long hair or nah?

you are like a fucking god and i want you impregnate my ass

Thanks man

Come daddy

You think that's more attractive?

Wow.. I would love to, my biggest fetish for the last 6 months is like only ASS, so weird cuz I've never paid any more attention to asses before

hey,
First of all I wanted to tell you ALL ,that this dude on this pic is NOT the person behind this thread!!! It`s a dude who is working at a bar or some shit with this dude. He is very jealous of him,because he is getting girls all the time and even got recently a gf ( I don´t remember). The person behind this thread was leaking photos of this dude before and commenting stuff like: "what is so special about him?" I repeat this dude on the picture is NOT the person behind this thread!!!!!! He is very jealous of him and wants mean comments about this person in order to feel better. This is the truth and also the reason why he won`t be able to post timestampts!!

hey,

Shave that pathetic beard if you can't grow a proper one. Get a real hair style, you're either bald or you arent. I bet you got no muscles and a beer belly, get to the gym faggot.

I definitely didn't expect that, holy shit. Someone who was at my last thread aswell. Well, I guess that gives me a very good calculation of how broad the Sup Forums audience is these days.

Here I am with my beloved pet for the last 4-5 years. It was great times, and also sad times.. but mostly lifechanging times.

The lightning is literally making parts of my haircut invisible, look at my mustache.

But you're right, I can't really continue to live such a waste of a life and look like a bum. Wait.. I don't.

I have a bulky nature and never in my life had any kind of belly (almost), but due to my size and body everything was synchronized

Dude,do you really think that I am that retarded to belief you?You are taking those pics of him from his IG you sad person. I have read your last post on Sup Forums and still remember a lot. Proof with timestampts or SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET A LIFE! You wrote down , that you hate your life . And btw you are Still trying to convince people to beliefe you by posting pics! NOT pics with actual timestampts!!!! I am smart and I know how you are trying to manipulate people, but it will not work for me.

second attempt at not being a complete retard.

I hear you bro. My last thread was convincing as fuck, so much that it shows up in this one aswell.

I'm posting a timestamp even though it's going to be a horrible pic but it will clearly show that it's me. But not doing it only for you, if someone else posts aswell I'll do it I guess, literally got nothing more interesting to do

Timestamp it already you mongrel

Timestamp you cuck..

Fine dude you don't have to double post jesus..