Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Why the fuck would she bread with a white man? She's been cucking him, right?

I love black women. I hate how most mixed race (black/white) children look. They get an uneven mash of characteristics most of the time.

White/Latina or White/Asian looks better most of the time.

Why would they report some disgusting ape taking a shit lmao.

Leave this place

Because we make the best bread, bitches.

Umadewitegurl??

#wetakenurboiiiz

Why? Because she's not an idiot

never seen a naked black as in actual black not brown

What does this yaas mean? My little cousin of 11 used it in chats too

>White boi internet defense force
kek.

Clearly. Wasting those black DOMINANT genes.

Youth-speak for yes.

WBIDF.

I kinda like it.

I feel old but better. Thanks user

>C O L O N I Z E D

46 here. Tits for you, oldfeelsbro.

Darkskin pussy looks like horse pussy

This is the proof

Literally a looks like a chimp

Yaaaaassss as in a very drawn out and exaggerated "yes". It signifies showing agreement/contentment with a statement or action by someone else. Its a 'millenial' girl thing - any guy who uses it is either using it mockingly/ironically or is simply a flaming faggot. A man cant even pronounce it properly without using a fag voice.

>ie; yaaaasssss gurl slaaaay

This looks like the faggot teen that puts on make up and got onto the cover of that shit women's magazine.

What is that supposed to mean.
Proving you are into men or something

You seem to know an awful lot about gay teens, makeup and women's magazines.

Literally who?

looks fake

LOL

White men have been fucking black women long before the first time a black man even saw a white woman, lol.

Jealous nig boys?

>armenian
>white
choose one

hot AF!

I didn't know the teen or the name of the magazine.

Also it was advertised and talked about everywhere in UK.

Flaw in logic.
Also you are too, a faggot.

>tfw no qt smol niggress gf
Damn thats a bad feel.

I'm posting actual women, not regaling others with my intimate knowledge of the more effeminate lifestyle.

moar!

Posted all I had, bro. She used to post as Koreycoffee or something like that.

Sure.

imagine armour like this
it would defeat the purpose of being armoured because of lack of armour around the critical stomach area.
what fucking stupid armour that would be

such sexy hips on these ladies! moar?

/comicbooklogic

I imagine Rob Liefield would be involved.

The one on the left does more cosplay, iirc. I'll have to dig. Trying to post quick to mash out the shemale poster.

black chicks are kinda ulgy most the time

You mean like all body armor/plate carriers ever? Its there to protect your vital organs and prevent an outright killshot. You can take a slug to the abdomen and live. Obviously youll need immediate medical attention or youll bleed out fairly quickly but unless you dont have access to a trauma center you probably wont die. Bullet resistant armor/plates dont bother covering the stomach and only protect center of mass because 1) people aim for center of mass and 2) covering the abdomen greatly restricts mobility to the point where the benefits are vastly outweighed by the negatives of not being able to bend over or move your body naturally. I dont even think anyone even makes plate carriers that cover the stomach for exactly those reasons, and likewise there are exactly zero military forces that would field them.

>pic related

Granted, youd have a point if we were talking about medievil plate armor and shit, but considering its the current year, youre just IGNANT.

Woops. Pic here

you mad nigga boi

>inb4 WE WUZ KANGZ an shit

>we wuzz qweeeenz n shet

full body pic of her?

LOL

I wish...

It amazes me how black and white (no pun intended) people opinions are, Yes niggers generally are low lives but deny your self their women?

Id fuck a hot nigress any day but Its not like I want to breed her, Have little caramel Jamal growing up in a white neighbourhood and when he turns thirteen he becomes the token nog and dresses like some 'g' with his pants hanging around this ankle.

Maybe daughters? Nog kids are digusting though, dont know why, but i dont find them cute at all.