This weed look good to you guys?

This weed look good to you guys?

I got it from a friend for free just as kinda payback for all the times I smoked him out. He came into a few pounds of it... it wasn't really trimmed well and it was a little moist still... He chucked me like and ounce and a half.

I'm a total weed lightweight so smoking it to see how potent it is won't work. One hit will get me baked as fuck no matter what. The hairs look really dark to me... do you think it was harvested late? Shouldn't they be reddish? Lighter than this? Or maybe it's the strain?

Other urls found in this thread:

puffitup.com/VapCap-M-DynaVap-p/dyna.vapcap-m.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

another shot where you can see the dark hairs better...

It's fucking weed just smoke god damn.

lol, I know... I am such a toolbag!

Not trimmed very well and looks mid grade, but it looks fine.

yeah, it wasn't trimmed well at all... smells like fucking Italian food... tastes lemony when smoked.

Very mediocre weed

If it can make you high so it's good

Mediocre weed that is free > mediocre weed that isnt free.

free herb nigger its low mids it will get you high

Free weed and you're a light weight. Don't worry about it

If you want to get the most out of it, make cannaoil with it.

hardly mid-grade whatever the fuck that ambiguous bullshit word means...better than mexican brick? Lesser quality than supreme blue dream? This is some homegrown, that's the only "Grade" it's worthy of. Leave at that. Probably get you stoned, but is hard on the lungs. Use a double chamber or vape it.

vape.... this is an interesting idea. I rarely smoke weed, so... worth the investment? I mean, can I get a decent $50 dry herb vape pen?

you know you can't just pull weed off the plant and smoke it right away... if the stems don't snap in half and just bend, it hasn't been cured. probably the cause of the lemony taste.

Keep that shit in a sealed glass jar for a week or two. it is good homegrown, looks like it was picked too soon, wasn't trimmed well, and it wasn't cured

Yes you can.
puffitup.com/VapCap-M-DynaVap-p/dyna.vapcap-m.htm

Promo code PUFFEDUP

This is a manual butane powered vape. You're not going to get a good electric vaporizer in that price range.

Wait... you were able to score some Lemony Basil? That's one of the most potent strains ever grown! It's also called "Secret DAYUM" because it doesn't have a ton of hairs and crystals, but it's got the highest THC content known to man. It's like weed on crack and steroids together. Smoke it, but you may freak out and will probably die.

>"Secret DAYUM"
Are you trolling? Google has no results for this shit

A volcano is the only dry herb vaporizer worth buying. Yes, they're fucking expensive, but they're very well built and hold their value well, particularly if you keep it in good condition. The manufacturer manages their MSRP very strictly, so there are no sales or discounts on them ever and people are always looking for deals on them used. You can pick up the top of the line digital for $550-600 and sell in in a year or two for $450-500. Think of it like you're renting a mercedes.

its free weed, why do you care?

Free weed is better than no weed, right?

>puffitup.com/VapCap-M-DynaVap-p/dyna.vapcap-m.htm
thanks!

LMAO... Very funny bro... I think the most potent herb in the world is this shit called Purple Rain that I got a year or so ago... my friend and I each took one hit, then went out to dinner and when we got to the restaurant, we both essentially forgot why we were there... then I ate an entire pizza without looking up. It was the most high I've even been from smoking... (been higher eating)

not worth it for me... I smoke weed once a month.. if that.

You haven't been exposed to many vapes. Volcano is awesome, yes. Probably in the top 3. But if you want a vape on a budget, butane powered vapes are a great option. They give huge hits and are almost or as efficient as a volcano. And the hits are tastier IMO

Bingo

looks fine the guy/gal just didn't trim before the drying process

If its still moist, leave it in a jar and open it every day for as long as you can. It'll get better every day. Sure it'll get you high now but curing weed makes it so much better.

> exposure

I have. Butane vapes have poor temperature control, so you get inconsistent amounts of volatiles/particulates burning off that you may not want. You might like the taste, but if cleanliness of the hit is important to you, then it is something to consider.

Leaves + stems / 10

No, there wouldn't be any Google results. Legally, this strain doesn't exist. It's literally "The Stuff They Grow For The Government." I got some from my friend at the NSA, and I really shouldn't even be talking about it online. Amazing shit.

Looks like outdoor by color, texture, condition.

Possible bud rot or mold, again by color, texture, condition.

Quality looks middle of spectrum.

Lemon taste is from Limonene, which is more prevalent in sativa and hybrids that lean that way. Should have good energy, and euphoria, but it looks like it was either grown too long indoor, or guerilla outdoor, so the effect will be unknown.

>Is this weed good?
>One hit will get me baked no matter what.
What else are you looking for?
Are you trying to sell it?

just curious what the weed experts think... I wouldn't sell it because I'd rather be looking at it than looking for it... and I don't need any more money.

Also, the dude is selling ounces for $200, so it's not like it's expensive.

This makes no sense. Why would the government want to create such a strain and be secretive about it? It's very doubtful that they have some secret technology that legal growers don't know about.

Weed Expert®

But I wasn't tricked? I was calling out bullshittery

Makes sense. Enjoy the free weed! Give it a smell for me. I love that lemony skunk aroma.

then you got trolled

You just fell for , ya rube.

It really smells a LOT like Italian food... the lemon is when you smoke it.

Total BS. G13 or g13A isn't a mystery

Fuckin' nice.

That was the most retarded troll I've seen

the game

This is the stuff they keep only for members of Congress, or high-ranking diplomats and spies. And do you really believe that the government, the US GOVERNMENT doesn't know how to grow crops better than Cody Down the Street? Now, I never said this, but I heard someone say "Uranium" when they were talking about growing it.

my thread just died. Look at mine bro im so happy to got this. From germany!

none of your words are remotely true. Even the lab they had to test and quantify was pilfered, and while one of the plants is still around, it's not the best for smoking - more of a breeding plant.

how much did you pay for that?

Looks like a nice SSH maybe?

Or some Oaxaan ... haze/sativa for sure.

bro look at the cfc boundless. 89 dollars but portable and you can chose temps. 180 celsius is perfect for a clean head high.

There is also more of that for 20 euro

dont know what strain. that´s the problem here in germany where it is illegal. We get good or bad stuff. Especially sativa is a rarity. Looking very much forward to smoking this

the first reply was meant to you

i wish i could smoke right now, can get my nads on grad A weed but in the army and being check reguarly so i won't smoke any for the next 2.5 years.
enjoy your haze bros ill enjoy my boozieness.
one day ill join theese trhreads like a king
but for now uzo and scotch it is
i really miss getting high...