Rekt + Gore thread

Rekt + Gore thread
Come on Sup Forums, post your sickest stuff

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/ams/mr-hands.23/
youtube.com/watch?v=O-4LCfJDk6o
congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit I'm not even sure if that's still legal ...

>]
Reeling in from a recent break-up.

Thanks for cheering me up.

story?

>pls no muh niggers

what happened?

oldie but goodie

any story details on this obvious nerve gas?

Bile regurgitation... Died

Yes, we need to know.

alcohol intoxication.

It is less cool than you would think it is, the story is a girl who drunk too many JELLO-shots and when all the colouring mixes in the stomach this is the colour results of the vomit, so yeah..

I've heard stories from my hospital bro that people sometimes puke from their intestines, i.e. puking shit. Usually caused by gallbladder failure or smth

Aha le ballerina

forum.deathaddict.com/ams/mr-hands.23/

This is aesthetic as fuck.

Anyone have the webm of the fetus on the road after some motorcycle accident?

> (You)
>story?
>>pls no muh niggers
Only niggas doing their business

Why is there never a video on big dildo going deep in women?..

because this site is only for traps, gays, faggots and assholes

victims by mafia in Italy are very often covered in ciment and actually "in" a block used for construction of roads and other buildings etc.

in this case i think the thugs wanted to see what would happend if they made her drink a good batch of ciment for shits and giggles

Thank god I live in a civilised country. All those people that just walked past... barbarians.

Med student here, yeah it happens. Mostly caused by intestinal obstruction or a fistula (hole from one part of the bowel to another). Looks like the girl might have an obstructed bowel, she appears to be vomiting bile mixed with intestinal contents.

Because it's physically impossible to push a dildo that deep into a pussy without destroying the uterus and cervix completely.

Women getting huge dildos up their asses can very easily be found online.

All races (species acutally) are equal :)

Black people are very inteligent and the source of the biggest improvements of mankind :)

Refugies are heroes :)

Doesn't cement cause chemical burns?

anyone have the dog being raped

Good point, I don't know. This was a wild guess by the color of the thing and the surrounding stuff

fag

Perfectly acceptable, right Sup Forumsros? I know not all transgender surgery is performed this way, but can we admit, JUST THIS ONE TIME, that some of these people are deeply disturbed, and that thinking your body needs to be mutilated in order for you to fool people into believing you're a gender that you're not, is sick? If genders are such bullshit anyway, and we have to put up with bullshit like "gender fluidity" these days, why the fuck are people physically maiming themselves to pretend they're the opposite member of a "bullshit" dichotomy? Mother fucking fuck this world. I'm glad I'm getting old. I got to spend the first half of my life without this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=O-4LCfJDk6o

>calls someone a fag for posting gore in a gore thread

Emergency med doctor here, you're both fucking retards.

In order to vomit feces, you need to have produced feces, aka have gone through all the way past the ileum and into the color. Large bowel obstruction that goes untreated for hours to days will cause either megacolon and then bowel perf or sometimes massive reverse peristalsis and vomiting fecal material.

Biliary disease has nothing to do with colon motility.

The vomit is clearly black, she is puking up activated charcoal, which goes along with her apparent AMS, she probably OD'd on something that's causing some stupor, was given activated charcoal to drink, and is now puking it up like a lot of people do because it's disgusting.

Bilious vomiting is bright green, not black.

You're both so fucking retarded it's unbelievable.

Just black vodka. She should know you can´t combine it with nerve gas.

is de sayance going 2 far?

You're not an "Emergency med doctor"
GTFO

Bitch is GRAY.

Either that or it's activated charcoal. Bilious vomiting is bright green and bile-like in appearance you god damn retard. Since when do people have black bile??

I'm not a doctor but I have a feeling that it looks worse than it really is. Sure, he lost an eye and his face will be fucked up with stitches and scars but overall I don't see why wouldn't he made it.

Yeah no. I don't think this is a gender bullshit thing. Some people just want to chop their shit off.

Thanks user.
How long have you been in the job? Most fucked up thing you've seen?

If she is starting to train kudos to her

If anybody wants to see how mentally ill gender transitioners are just browse through the trans threads on /lgbt. It's easy to trigger a MTF by telling them they have big hands.

Oh, okay. Never mind.

It legitimately looked bright green to me. Guess that's just my shitty monitor.

just some tight cloths, look at her face and hands

Story?

Hm, a person on this shitty board actually told the truth, who knew such a miracle could happen? We are truly blessed by kek himself on such a day

Most rekt thing in the rekt thread so far

Brain is fucked too though.

kekd

I don't think so. there's a white shirt under the jacket, but I think the gut hanging out is skin. could be some trick of the camera/lighting combined with poor circulation or aliens or something.

The thought of torturing this guy the way he tortured all those mice legitimately gave me a boner. Not remotely exaggerating.

I miss penny

you watched too many movies, bro.

they just kill you with their tokarev pistols

nice. this is for you.

shill or fucking around?

>Public Law No: 111-294 (12/09/2010)

>Animal Crush Video Prohibition Act of 2010 - Amends the federal criminal code to revise the prohibition against depictions of animal cruelty to prohibit anyone from knowingly creating an animal crush video if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that such video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or (2) such video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce. Prohibits the sale, marketing, exchange, or distribution of such videos in interstate or foreign commerce.

>Defines "animal crush video" as any photograph, motion picture, film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that: (1) depicts actual conduct in which one or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury; and (2) is obscene.

>Extends the applicability of this Act to a person selling, marketing, advertising, exchanging, distributing, or creating animal crush videos outside the United States if: (1) such person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be transported into the United States or its territories or possessions; or (2) the video is so transported. Imposes a fine and/or prison term of up to seven years for violations of this Act.

congress.gov/bill/111th-congress/house-bill/5566

>Black people are very inteligent and

AN WE WUZ KANGZ AN SHIT !!

Just starting my 3rd year of residency.

I saw a black girl get the shit beat out of her by her boyfriend last weekend after the big boxing match thing. Her boyfriend has a long history of beating the shit out of her, and he put $100 down on the MMA fighter guy and he lost I guess so the bf took out his anger on her. She had just about every facial bone broken, had been stabbed in the face and in the back which luckily didn't penetrate the pleura, and he raped her for good measure. She tried to sleep it off and came in the next morning with her face swollen up like she was in anaphylaxis, and then she kept refusing the workup and treatment because she didn't want her bf to know she had gone to the ER. That was kinda fucked up i guess.

When bleeding in the stomach, the blood turns black.

You go girl

kek'd

I object his murder,
call me a Kantian

>forum.deathaddict.com/ams/mr-hands.23/
fake and gay. timestamp with face AND the badge or gtfo

WTF is she purple? Are her clothes too fucking tight?

No, it turns brown, like coffee grounds, hence why it's called "coffee ground emesis".

When blood travels through the ileum and the myoglobin is metabolized, it turns black, hence why you get melena from an upper GI bleed.

It's like you guys here some random bullshit fact on cartoon network, go tell all your friends in high school and they're all super impressed, so you come back here and post it like you're you have any clue what you're talking about.

>swollen up

niggas gonna nignog

Most reked toast in this reked bread

Yup.
White americans and their clown-leader are proving this.

Quickest way to fix someones hair

HEY GUISE I FOUND A SHILL.
WHAT DO I WIN?

Oh yeah, I'm a doctor and I'll gladly post my personally identifiable info and my place of work on a board full of retards that's infamous for doxxing people. Totally worth it.

you just got fukkin rekt faggot

someones jimmies are rustled

Ukrainski tanks rekt by """Russians""" *

* thanks to US taxpayers money, Ukrainski faggots think they must blame Russia for everything

China, where life isn´t worth squat.

normal person here, not even a fucking doctor.
your gallbladder isn't essential to your body. ergo you're fucking retarded

if that seat had a dick he definitely would be hard to make seat babes with that female human.

Well...he did ask for it.

Never!

I actually got a little scared when she started heading straight for the camera.

Jesus fuck he took it like a champ!

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

she is still alive thats fuckin sad

way to make use of the natural cover

moar pics of the white dress girl