Best way for a broke ass mofo to an hero?

best way for a broke ass mofo to an hero?

school shooting

Just kill your present self, kill the guy that is selfloathing. After you killed him. Find the guy you want to be. Study even when you say you cant, that was the old you. Learn a proffesion, follow an IT online class search free books. The new you will learn, he will learn slow but he will learn, but even the new you will doubt himself from time to time, you will think reading that book and or memorizing that page will be for nothing, but you have too keep going, you fail when you quit, and the new you doesnt quit. Get a good job that payes you well and join te the rest of the world.

You can do i i believe in you.
But you have to believe in yourself, the new you.

The old you you killed today.
Good luck.

go fuck a nigger, get aids, die a slow, agonizing death.

wait until you find out who's tormenting you into wanting to kill yourself, then carve them up like a thanksgiving turkey and slit your wrists.

I love you!

Fuck you and your gay hippy nigger bullshit!
OP, suck dicks until you choke to death

Take a look at this inforgraphic.

I'll be cliche and say find God - or a mythos. You need something to drive you beyond the materialism of our age. Most people throughout human history have been impoverished - far more than you, perhaps. Don't hero yourself. There's something for you here.

Y'all are gay. Just let a nigga who fucked up everything kill herself. I've been suicidal for about 10 years and I'm 18.

You don't even have money?
Just kys my man

overdose on caviar

"She closed her arms around me again, and went on singing. The rain and the leaves, and a light wind that had arisen, kept her song company. I was wrapt in a trance of still delight. It told me the secret of the woods, and the flowers, and the birds. At one times I felt as if I was wandering in childhood through sunny spring forests, over carpets of primroses, anemones, and little white starry things -- I had almost said, creatures, and find new wonderful flowers at every turn. At another, I lay half dreaming in the hot summer noon, with a book of old tales beside me, beneath a great beech; or, in autumn, grew sad because I trod on the leaves that had sheltered me, and received their last blessing in the sweet odors if decay; or, in a winter evening, frozen still, looked up, as I went home to a warm fireside, through the netted boughs and twigs to the cold, snowy moon, with her opal zone around her. At last I had fallen asleep; for I know nothing more that passed till I found myself lying under a superb beech tree, in the clear light of the morning, just before sunrise. Around me was a girdle of fresh beech leaves. Alas! I brought nothing with me out of Fairly Land, but memories -- memories. The great boughs of the beech hung drooping around me. At my head rose its smooth stem, with its great sweeps of curving surface that swelled like undeveloped limbs. The leaves and branches above kept on the song which had sung me to sleep; only now, to my mind, it sounded like a farewell and a speedwell. I sat a long time, unwilling to go; but my unfinished story urged me on. With the sun well risen, I rose, a put my arms as far as they would reach around the beech tree, and kissed it, and said goodbye. A trembling went through the leaves; a few of the last drops of the night's rain fell from off them at my feet; and as I walked slow away, I seemed to hear in a whisper once more the words: "I may love him, I may love him; for he is a man, and I am only a beech tree."

The quote I provided is from George MacDonald's Phantaties - which had a tremendous influence on CS Lewis. I suggest you read it. That quote brought me to tears upon my first read. Perhaps you can find light and goodness in such tales. Our culture looks back to Medieval times for its innocence and spirituality. That's what we need.

Beautiful

Live stream it and make it messy

If you have suicidal thoughts - then u r the weak one.

Suicide is for little weak bitches who dont deserve a spot in this world.

thats not nearly high enough to make sure you die and you'll probably end up being rescued achieving nothing but weeks of immobilization and pain

And that's why he will killeded himselves

It's not the best way as in the most efficient or fastest, but hanging yourself is still the most classic way to an hero.
I would (will) choose it.

Always aim for the stem...sucks when your such a fucking retard and failed at everything in life so you choose to commit suicide and even fail at that now your sucking cock in a nursing home and can't report the nurse for nutting down your food tube because you blew half your face off

I am not user but have the toughts hey i coudnt manage to killmyself too so im weak and dont deserve a spot yes i know but too chicken to try it once more

Why don't you go rob a bank? Worse case scenario you die?

Dont let ur time here go to waste.
Dont be that guy who dies with nothing behind.
Dont be the cliche of a weakling that just gives up.
Be that guy who fakes emotions, laughs at jokes, fakes smiles and keeps going on.
Life might be painfull - but atleast the pain reminds you about yourself.
Suicide is for the weak who thinks less of them selves.
Be something different.

-Have a good night folks-
IMG of deleted scene in GoT Ep 6

its not that easy also eu fag and underage

go and get help

Wait for winter time and lay down in the snow at night

suicide bag. google it.

Doesn't help too much when you have stage 3 cancer growing on your liver, bro.

Not OP but this is a question that has been bothering me lately and I'd rather have some actual advice pertinent to the question over some feel-good bullshit that is absolutely not pertinent to the discussion.

Fuck off back to mumsnet where your type is tolerated, thanks.

Fentanyl and heroin OD. Blissful passing. If you like just do it gradually over a month. Take some time to reflect peacefully.

what do you do, just run down to your local CVS and say "hey can I have the stuff that's 1,000x more powerful than morphine?"