You do not have the right to express hate speech. If you consider your self a white nationalist...

You do not have the right to express hate speech. If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever. Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t2N7LCAnp78
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU
breitbart.com/london/2017/09/01/lidl-doctored-packaging-erase-crosses-pics-greek-churches-respects-diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=KGWmzGoQzgU
youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same to you. You don't have the right to make me shut up because you don't like my opinions fascist scum

U guys so tuff

Crybullying incarnate

u mad queercommie?

You are either FOR fascism or AGAINST fascism. Anti-Fa literally means Anti-Fascism, so being against Atifa is the same as being FOR fascism.

Lol try harder nigger faggot.

>literally
Kys

nigger

>You do not have the right to express hate speech. If you consider your self a white nationalist, you literally do not have the right to speak. Ever. Just shut your mouth or we will shut it for you.

Antifa do not have the right to express hate speech towards those who express hate speech.

Stick that up your fucking arse you prick.

Quit Larping faggot.

>we will shut it for you
Ha

So the choices you present are Stalin or Hitler.

No thanks, I'll take neither.

Hahaha

Hahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a weird way to start a white nationalist thread

So, I speak, but you think Im a white nationalist, so you can shut my mouth.
Just
cause
you dont like it...

You should live in the correct world, not where you are actually living, where NOT everyone is agree with your ideas and talk with him and not just I WILL SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK Pantifa queer. You are a domestic terrorist group and will be wiped out on American soil. Enjoy your prison time

Antifa are fascists:
youtube.com/watch?v=t2N7LCAnp78

Antifa uses the words of Hitler for inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=derHRFGZ4NU

Translation:
Nazi fascists calling others Nazi fascists. Saul Alinsky 101; always call your opponent out for that which you yourself are doing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daily reminder, it isn't antifa that is tearing this country apart.

ha!

Sonic here! Just wanted to let everyone know that free speech is a-okay! If you wanna burn them niggers lets talk about that! Sonic over and out!

It's like they don't even hide they're nazis.

they're not trying to hide it because there's no connection besides anarchists appropriation of communist aesthetics without any ideological continuity, faggot

you don't even know what those 2 red flags represent without looking it up on wikipedia

you also don't even know how old the current anarchist ridden "antifa" is
>2017 paramilitary wing of the democrats
literally an illiterate retard

OP is the best white nationalist recruiter

Crash Bandicoot checking in. Hedgehogs are literally the Jews of the mammal kingdom. Don't listen to what that faggot Sonic says.

CB out

nigga, only a with deals with absolutes

Nigga, only a sith deals in absolutes

Says the commie scum.

nice shoop, but fake news.

No.
Welp, nothing happened so I guess you're just full of libtard shit.

>someone has a communist flag at a Bernie rally.....therefore communists!

cuckservative retard logic

leave Sup Forums then drink window cleaner

Hmmm

See So if someone carries a Nazi flag at a Trump rally = ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NAZIS & TRUMP IS HITLER

But....

If someone carries a communist flag at a Bernie Rally or Democrat convention = "WTF MAN, YOU'RE RETARDED IF YOU THINK THOSE FEW PEOPLE SOMEHOW REPRESENT THE ENTIRE GROUP.

Antifa = neo-KKK

What is this shit Antifa? There are no real fasists anymore so hakuna your tatas. Make something productive instead, visit your grandma and be a good boy

breitbart.com/london/2017/09/01/lidl-doctored-packaging-erase-crosses-pics-greek-churches-respects-diversity/ Check this out. Damn mushlims offended by everything.

>whataboutism

My country was oppressed by both the Nazis and the Communists,
so we deal with these antifa the same way we do with fascists;
we put an AK deep into their throats and unload.

>So if someone carries a Nazi flag at a Trump rally
That wasn't a trump rally you dunce.

thx user best ive read today

It doesn't matter what it was. It shows the glaring double-standard applied to like situations by liberals, proving that they can't even logic.

>It doesn't matter what it was.
>can't even logic.
kek

This.

If they keep pushing things, that's what it will eventually have to come to.

only white men lives matter.
What are you goimg to do about it

>completely misses the point

>thanks for correcting my record

I'm here to laugh, lose, and fap to fb pics.
Kindly fuck off somewhere else.

>trumpette logic isn't logical at all, thinks he made a point but blathered on about some echo chamber bullshit talking point.

Genius

>i haz the dumb
one of these is not like the others. apples to oranges....

Sorry man, but your antifascist boogiemen just aren't that big a deal. It's not a real group (saying you're part of antifa is like saying you're a member of anonymous). If I did agree that they were somehow a real group with central goals and leadership (they aren't) I'd have to say the alt right are too. And at that point it becomes pretty clear the alt right types are worse.

JDF shill thread

guaranteed replies though, because everyone here is such a fucking newfag

>domestic terrorists making threats

Good......good.

You do not have the right to express Islamic endorsement. If you consider yourself anti-white, you literally do not have the right to speak. We will gas you for free.

Ah man, George Soros, richer than the entire state of California and employing more people than Chinese sweat shops. God bless the guy. He's done so much for creating jobs in the US according to the right. Somewhere around 65% of the US is employed by him.

So are they "lol pussies I can beat em up look how pathetic they are" or "WOW WATCH OUT ANTIFA ARE LITERAL TERRORISTS DESTROYING MY RIGHTS ;-;"

Really can't be both.

>A survey conducted by the ADL polled several voters in Southern California and New York.

Sounds legit..

Is this like all the right wingers who got beaten up at Berkley?

Such bait, Anyone here knows that Traps are more manly than Antifa Manlets

>thinks FOX NEWS is airing a poll specifically designed to make Trump look bad
Come on, man. Fox news is the Trump news network. They don't say bad things about him intentionally.

so why are you so afraid of ANTIFA? Just fight them back.

so who is it that is running away like little pussies every time?

youtube.com/watch?v=KGWmzGoQzgU

why are right wingers such pansy ass faggots?

Im not a white nationalist, but you should be able to say anything and do anything, weather its hate speech or not, killing or not. Every person chooses what theu do and say if that offends someone do what you would do to them.

It's almost like the dems have a history of false flagging

Your logo looks like a high heel.

Fuckin kek

Antifa was started before nazism and they killed anyone who didnt agree with them

>literally

The media is helping them with this pile of lies and misrepresentations that are actually quite funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=XiR8VDjXMnQ

So you're a fascist then?

ANTIFA:

And
Now
To
Insinuate
Freedom = Anarchy

Easy to remember, puts those mentally ill snowflakes in a nice box. Spread the word, because this illness will be a case study in universities for decades to come.

What about the 6 gorillion?

Even Diane Feinstein called you a faggot.

I suggest Reddit

fuck off nigger

This thread is gay post some asses.

Sup Forums white supremacist code words (3:50:

>Snowflake = code for black person or person of color
>SJW = code for stingy jew
>cuck = men who love obese women
>trap = hot girl I want to rape

my fucking sides.

>false
>false
>communicating a threat