What do you guys think of having an incest family...

What do you guys think of having an incest family? Like if you and your partner just fucked in front of your kids and they could join if they wanted or could play with you and stuff? Nothing forced just being openly naked and have no problems playing with everyone.

Eww that's disgusting. You shouldn't have sex with your kids, you'll end up in hell

the only non-disfunctional families i know are like this, which is super fucking weird when you think about it, but i guess when you remove 99% of social convention there's no where near as much to encourage or cause issue.

Like, those families super encourage communication and openness in every way, resulting in healthier interpersonal relationships.

No fun. I want a dommy mommy!

Thats what im curious about. I would be interested in an experimemt with two families, one normal and the other incest to see how the families develop

result would be useless as each family is a collection of unique individuals with unique interactions, odds are there are lots of disfunctional "open love" families, and my pool of 5 of them and ~100 regular and all disfunctional families is simply a case of pool sizes, since odds are there are regular non-disfunctional families out there SOMEWHERE.

I knew a family where there was no incest (that I am aware of) however they were very open with there bodies, everyone walked around naked all the time at there house and the kids just thought it was normal. They seem ok today.

True~ an experiment like that would need to have a very large amount of families to hold much

u wot m8

Interesting thought OP. Maybe that's what we used to do, before civilisation...

This is the lie of incest. I've heard lots of ppl say no incest in my family, then a few weeks later, I think my uncle was fucking his daughter.
Ya might wanna check your genes, bro. looks like they probably have a few "holes" in them.

ultimately just turning it into a study of families, also lets be honest, you aren't going to get a large number of those families in 1 place unless that place makes being such a family Not Illegal.

Do you not speak english?

They don't have the cognitive ability to process that information correctly, and every sense and instinct in your brain should be telling you not to do that

These tests were all done in europe around the time of the first world war. The research is fairly conclusive.

This is some degenerate stuff

But it would be hot tho

well done, you are successfully proving my statement that a study would be useless, since even the "control" groups don't provide a reliable baseline.

>Do you not speak english?
I speak fluent English. It's my native tongue. I'm just expressing my disbelief that you actually know families who all fuck each other and their kids and talk to you about it is all.

i am Remarkably skilled at prying even the deepest and darkest secrets from people, this is like the LEAST of the shit i've gotten people to talk about over the years,

It's really not that hard, be polite, seem empathic, encourage them to speak, ask questions as the right time, make yourself trust-able and easy to talk to. you'll be surprised what people will tell you

>every sense and instinct in your brain should be telling you not to do that

That's not how instinct works. We are socially programmed to not fuck our sister... our instinct tells us otherwise. If you and her were the last ppl on earth, you could still reproduce and satisfy that pre cognitive agenda that we don't like to acknowledge.

See it makes sense on paper. It would teach them better communication skills and be far safer than them just picking out random strangers. You can general trust family, and you would be able to openly communicate about anything without fear of embarrassment. They'd be able to learn in an actual judgement-free zone.

The mother and father could take care of each other and their children sexually when they need it, plus it helps them bond. Also, if breastfeeding is also about bonding, then why not give them an orgasm while they're feeding?

What's the actual harm? Incest actually makes sense. Just don't have kids with them to prevent genetic problems. Otherwise there isn't really a reason not to do it.

Amen, /bro.

>this is like the LEAST of the shit i've gotten people to talk about over the years
Well in that case I guess it's story time nigga. Whatcha got?

Also are you American?

Except it's actually a social construct. Even other animals don't abide by it.

Go join a religious sect like ... oh shit... those farmers, what are they called? Leaverites? Can't remember.

MENNONITES! I got it!

i have the trust and confessions of lots of people. some of them are small things only they care about, some are massive, atleast 2 would result in Interpol getting involved, one would be an IRS field-day,

i myself an not american, 2 of the mentioned 5 families Are,

you aren't getting a full story time tho.

The taboo aspect is hot but honestly, I find the thought of doing something like that with any family member disturbing.

I figure I could only do it with an uncle or cousin I didn't meet during my childhood because I haven't connected them as a family member in my mind. Last year I met one of my dad's stepbrothers and he was curiously hot.

I know I have a gay uncle somewhere in the family, I don't know what his name is or where he lives but I figure if I were to fuck a family member it would be him.

>i am Remarkably skilled at prying even the deepest and darkest secrets from people
Any tips on how to do this?

Gay af tbh.

wife

daughter

family love is the most beautiful and purest.
bamp for daughter/sister/niece content.

I'm keeping my mouth shut. Simply because our elite have their heads up their asses. When you are alone with your siblings and discover sex, it's gonna be with your siblings. I don't lie to myself, and what I've fucked alone would make you want to hang me, so I'm not even going there with other people.

Right, but it's disturbing because it's something that's supposed to be bad according to society.

But a lot of stuff society says is wrong.

>
It's really not that hard, be polite, seem empathic, encourage them to speak, ask questions as the right time, make yourself trust-able and easy to talk to. you'll be surprised what people will tell you

I already gave you tips, if you want MORE tips, don't show you are aiming for secrets, just get them to talk about their days, what's bothering them, if they don't want to talk about it say "Okay, but if you want to share the burden i'm always ready to listen, no matter what it is."
if you know the person it's gonna take more time to get them to relax because you already have your pre-existing image to beat, also be encouraging, no matter what they said, what they did, spin it in their favour, justify it For them, tell them how you see they had to do it. this is ESPECIALLY important for the ones involving irredeemable acts with lifetime prison sentences.

>what I've fucked alone would make you want to hang me
What do you mean senpai?

>gay uncle

wtf, gays everywhere, you sure are American

I am sure you had your reasons, i'm not going to judge you or pressure you, this is an anonymous forum if you don't want to talk about it you didn't even need to answer and no one would ever have known, but if you wanted to, no one will know it's you either.

>sand in vagoo
>sand in pepe hole
why? my peeeneee softens at the sight of this

wet sand is not that bad.

>look down on us
Geez, oh no, anything but that.

But what if you could have an incest loli/shota orgy?

Hmmm... Sounds tempting.

well first it would mean i have a family of my own, so like, super bonus? plus loli+shota discovering sexuality together is near the top of my "awesome things in the universe" list, because, well a LOT of reasons.
and an orgy of them?

i-it's okay.

My gf sucks me in front of our toddler sometimes.

It's called "LISTEN. For there are lies between the lines."

What if the toddler wanted to try?

That is considered programming.

Where in the fuck do you think you are, this isn't the Disney channel dumbass.

Grooming, i should have said. srry.

I would say no, that's only for mommys and daddys.

i thought you were going to say the amish. they do shit ton of incest.

That's exactly cool with me

Ya, them too. there's alot of this kind of stuff in these groups, and they know the ratios to use. One in evvery 3 or something needs fresh dna introduced to keep the line intact.

Went to school with a kid who's family supposedly did shit like that. Pretty sure he was either retarded or sexually traumatized

I can sniff people like you out in a heartbeat. My lying skills are hard to detect.

Was that sexual abuse though? Or was it just his family being openly sexual?

Also, there's what is called "Localization", where the dna mutate to better adapt to local environmental conditions. Kinda like Icelandic dna compared to European dna.

Pretty sure it was them fucking in front of their kids. Don't know if they ever joined it. He was a real asshole n he'd whip his dick out in class for no reason

of course, You keep those secrets close to your chest, lie all you need to, whatever you need to protect yourself and others from your knowledge, keep that burden all your own.

But if you change your mind, well, you know.

could be he was just an asshole, i've known people like that who weren't from open sexuality families.

It's not lying. It's letting other ppl do the talking. All you do is pretend to be sympathetic and interested in them. That's me too. I'm genuinely interested, but I'm not sympathetic to their experience.

It would feel fucking awkward to be cucked by my own son.

Nah man pretty sure he was both. I went to a small school n a lot of ppl confirmed it

you misunderstand user, he is saying you cannot spot when HE is lying, because he can detect those who just want to let him share his burden, to ease his mind knowing he's not alone and has a sympathetic ear.

That's why you have your cock up his ass while he's doing it. That way you're still the alpha male and he knows it.

Just fuck his ass to establish dominance

OK, I see what happened there. Thanks.

it's worth it

I don't do gay shit, even if the establishing dominance aspect of it would make perfect sense.

then fuck your daughter while he fucks his mother, trade up!

Except I have genuinely fucked my sister. So.. what happened there?

If I were asked about what I'd tell the 8 to 10 yo's now about sex, it would be "Fuck everything, as much as you can, because in 20 years your dick or pussy aint gonna work anymore anyway."

Nah, I've already figured it out. I just fuck his face while he fucks his mom. Still dominant, but it's not fudge packing a guy.

well done at overcoming that social taboo and social programming and following the instinct and curiosity/desire part that allowed that to happen,
Congrats on having a moment of closeness you will never top.

Yeah, that ain't gay at all.

Your bodies needed sex. Instinct is always pre thought, and it's brought on by chemicals in our brain. Come on, you've made out. I bet you petted and teased a chick into letting you fuck her? and I bet she liked it too. The attractiveness? All chemicals. The smells? All chemicals. The feel? All chemicals.

Sorry, guys. It's what we are.

Ya, I'll bet it was fucking hot for both of them, regardless of what they say now.

well NOW they have a lifetime of "you did wrong" "that was bad" programming pressed on them, do you know how many people there are that had a young sexual encounter and their biggest problem now is that they are constantly told they are a victim, that they were hurt despite how happy they were at the time, and would probably still be now if they didn't keep getting told how horrific it was for them to have gone through that highly enjoyable situation?

source?

source? google didnt help

I've known 8 bro/sis couples in my lifetime and the girls all told me after they were found out that if they'd have known what they were going to do to the bro's, they would have never told. They loved their brothers, man. Why would that be punishable?

Tyranny Of The Masses.

What did they do to the bros? That sounds sad.

Parents or Ministry finds out, she gets pulled and he gets charged and ran out of town. And she gets left with the fear and guilt of society.

Correct.

I was interested in what other people had between their legs a decade before I figured out that the penis goes into the vagina. I must have been four years old when I jacked a guy giggling like a retard knowing fuck all what I was doing. I also had quite the fascination with shoving qtips up prepubescent cunts.

Coeducation for the win! They didn't give a shit in the 80's.

>Ministry
>ran out of town
What country is this?

Basically id > superego

Guess.

Basically the well known Chinese 3 masks scenario.

Hah! I knew it. He's a MASKerbator!

You planning on becoming a serial killer? Because some of them start just like this

No idea man. None whatsoever.